• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

how is it four, one god can destroy 1 macrocosm with 2 spacetimes, 2 gods fighting can destroy 2 macrocosms with 2 spacetimes each, you have to factor that other god, so yes it is 6, should have been 9 beforehand.
that is not how tier 2 works, 2 gods = 4 space times getting destroyed, 3 gods = >>above that sure, but without feats you can't do sum like this, this is the same reason multipliers don't make anyone go up to more universes for example

that is not how tier 2 works, 2 gods = 4 space times getting destroyed, 3 gods = >>above that sure, but without feats you can't do sum like this, this is the same reason multipliers don't make anyone go up to more universes for example
this isnt the same as multipliers lmao, one god can destroy 2 spacetimes, 2 gods togethor can destroy 4 spacetimes, thats literally 6. So jiren>3 gods fighting.

this isnt the same as multipliers lmao, one god can destroy 2 spacetimes, 2 gods togethor can destroy 4 spacetimes, thats literally 6. So jiren>3 gods fighting.
this is exactly like multipliers, this is not how tier 2 works, one god can destroy 4 space times not 2, 3 gods are unquantifiably above that, if it worked like that every multiplier would make every tier 2 chars go up universes lol

this is exactly like multipliers, this is not how tier 2 works, one god can destroy 4 space times not 2, 3 gods are unquantifiably above that, if it worked like that every multiplier would make every tier 2 chars go up universes lol
What are you talking about? We already know that 2 gods can destroy 2 universes (macrocosms) which is now 2 spacetimes each, so thats 4 for 2 gods fighting, we know 1 god can destroy at least 1 universe/macrocosm which is 2 spacetimes, that is blatantly 6.

What are you talking about? We already know that 2 gods can destroy 2 universes (macrocosms) which is now 2 spacetimes each, so thats 4 for 2 gods fighting
Which we scale to each god individually since we can't divide in tier 2

we know 1 god can destroy at least 1 universe/macrocosm which is 2 spacetimes, that is blatantly 6.
We know that 1 god can destroy 4, since the clash of 2 of them destroys 4, and we can't divide in tier 2 so they individually scale, why do you think they were upgraded to 2-C instead of staying at least low 2-C like they were before?

Which we scale to each god individually since we can't divide in tier 2

We know that 1 god can destroy 4, since the clash of 2 of them destroys 4, and we can't divide in tier 2 so they individually scale, why do you think they were upgraded to 2-C instead of staying at least low 2-C like they were before?
okay so 3 gods=12 spacetimes then because 1 god=4 spacetimes, so WOV can remain unshaken by 3 gods fighting, and jiren walking>

okay so 3 gods=12 spacetimes then because 1 god=4 spacetimes, so WOV can remain unshaken by 3 gods fighting, and jiren walking>
Again, you can't multiply in tier 3, if you could each god would be 2 space times, math is useless to get higher values of space times in tier 2 dude, if you really do not believe me be my guest and make a thread to upgrade them based on that, i tell you, it will not go anywhere

Again, you can't multiply in tier 3, if you could each god would be 2 space times, math is useless to get higher values of space times in tier 2 dude, if you really do not believe me be my guest and make a thread to upgrade them based on that, i tell you, it will not go anywhere
Math is almost useless in this type of tier, as it deals with infinites. It would be like using ssj's 50x argument to make Goku scale to 150 universes because 50 x 3 = 150

Nope, still not in scale
And who are you to say that? It got brought back and its the only scale we have
statements are fine tho
There's exactly one statement and it has to do with Heaven not Other World
The map can't be used to compare unless you want to say that both are of the same size, which makes your argument not work
I have no idea what you're saying
Just to clarify, the map is not changed, it is simply not in scale and as such can't be used in any calculation or size comparison
Its literally the only thing we have to compare sizes between the Kaioshin Realm and the other shit because we can't go anywhere from the "1/10 of the macrocosm" statement without that map as there are no other statements

And who are you to say that? It got brought back
It was never take out to begin with, it just is not in scale i size

There's exactly one statement and it has to do with Heaven not Other World
And heaven is inside where?

I have no idea what you're saying
Heaven is smaller than the living universe using the scale in the map

Its literally the only thing we have to compare sizes between the Kaioshin Realm
we have statements of it being 1/10 of the whole thing don't we?

and the other shit because we can't go anywhere from the "1/10 of the macrocosm" statement without that map as there are no other statements
Yes we can, 1/10 of 2 universal sized realms is 1/5 universal, we always did this even without the map's scale

Back