• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Only High 3-A/2-C canon Buu saga can make up for it.
I don't see why High 3-A Buu should even be questionable as long as the cosmology's this way, as far as I can tell he has the same kind of statements of destroying the universe that got accepted as justification for Z Broly's ratings

Youtube vs videos get really toxic when it is those 2, you are brazilian so you know what i am talking about i am sure

what would be the feat they scale to in replacement anyway?
well in the anime, beerus still flew multiple galaxies in distant, so that could easily be in the billions to quadrillions, in the manga, we have gas speed feat, jirens also. There is many things we can go off of

I don't see why High 3-A Buu should even be questionable as long as the cosmology's this way, as far as I can tell he has the same kind of statements of destroying the universe that got accepted as justification in Z Broly's ratings
yeah kid buu was blatantly stated to be able to make the universe go "poof". Statements of being able to destroy the universe more than once. If we got broly there, why not kid buu, for the same exact reasons?

Frieza's ship can traverse the galaxy in 5 seconds, and we know db characters can be compared to spaceships in combat speed, so theres many things that can be discussed.

Would it put in the septillions still without the quadrilions feat?
Lemme think so the next lowest feat is Beerus travelling in 3 minutes which is calced at 321,914,006.92274922132 c.

32191400692.3 c. After absorbing ssjg into base
1,609,570,000,000xC with SSJ in RoF
8047850200000 xC with SSJB in RoF

In Goku Black Saga they eventually overcome ssjr black who held his own against SSJB vegeta in base and eventually beat ssjr Goku Black in ssjb

201196250000000000xC in base after Goku Black saga
10059813000000000000 xC in ssj
502,990,640,000,000,000,000 xC in SSJB

So ssjb goku after trunks saga is only 502 quintillion…
Base Sonic would now blitz db which would make me able to make sonic vs goku more easily, so i am not complaining
Speed equalization haha

Lemme think so the next lowest feat is Beerus travelling in 3 minutes which is calced at 321,914,006.92274922132 c.

In Goku Black Saga they eventually overcome ssjr black who held his own against SSJB vegeta in base and eventually beat ssjr Goku Black in ssjb

Speed equalization haha
Wow, that is neat i guess

Speed equalization haha
You forgot about the fact while exhausted in base form he one-shotted the Beerus Ball which is significantly over twice as strong as him as a Super Saiyan

No it’s not remotely comparable to the speed of the CEB so it wasn’t put
i see, well if for some reason infinite speed DB doesn't pass, we have many options that could put them in that same tier of absolutely absurd speed that they were already at. Im not worried about toei verse tho, dbs manga speed will stay the same, and dbs is going to be fun lol

If it's usable in calcs since the distance's at least 5 galaxies away based on the IT scene I think it could be used to be slightly upgrade Beerus' speed feat based on the timeframes (travelling a distance in 1 minute 20 seconds that took Whis 1 minute, and using that to calculate the distance as being 1/35 the distance between Earth and Beerus' planet)

If it's usable in calcs since the distance's at least 5 galaxies away based on the IT scene I think it could be used to be slightly upgrade Beerus' speed feat based on the timeframes (travelling a distance in 1 minute 20 seconds that took Whis 1 minute, and using that to calculate the distance as being 1/35 the distance between Earth and Beerus' planet)
he didn't travel to earth tho, i would have to dig up the calc for beerus speed feat, if anybody could link it that would be great

The premise of Beerus' World being in a separate dimension isn't illogical considering we've only ever seen people get to and from there via movement abilities that can be used to cross dimensions

The premise of Beerus' World being in a separate dimension isn't illogical considering we've only ever seen people get to and from there via movement abilities that can be used to cross dimensions
very true, and beerus planet has literally never been shown surrounded by outerspace either, even more crazy is that kid trunks energy as enough for goku to sense even all the way out there LOL

i see, well if for some reason infinite speed DB doesn't pass, we have many options that could put them in that same tier of absolutely absurd speed that they were already at. Im not worried about toei verse tho, dbs manga speed will stay the same, and dbs is going to be fun lol
tbf it would be fairly lower, like, i don't think we would reach 3 digits septlions with ssjb gogeta

Either way, beerus would have still had to of traveled multi galactic distances to get to whis, he would just have dimensional travel on top of that. So the speed feat could still work

Also i dont think beerus world is in another dimension, im pretty sure its just in a nebula, correct me if im wrong tho.

Back