• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

We really should make scaling blogs about that then
For GT, that would be Super Saiyan 4 Post-Negative Karma Ball Goku (At least 7.8125 quadrillion times into 3U 2-C)

For all of main Dragon Ball, that would be Super Saiyan Blue Kaio-ken x20 Post-First Ultra Instinct Omen Goku (125 quadrillion times into 3U 2-C)

A bit random but is it possible to scale SSJ Goku above kid buu?

If memory serves right Kid Buu was pushing back the spirit bomb against base Goku, but after having his energy recovered he could overpower kid buu which would make him scale higher than him in that instance right?
Maybe im misremembering

If memory serves right Kid Buu was pushing back the spirit bomb against base Goku, but after having his energy recovered he could overpower kid buu which would make him scale higher than him in that instance right?
Maybe im misremembering
i mean it was stated full power ssj3 goku could've killed kid buu so probably not, could be an inconsistency, or maybe the spirit bomb+ssj goku was enough to overpower him because the spirit bomb did have energy from ultimate gohan

They vibrated their lungs at the frequency of Mechikabura's darkness, wait this isn't DC.
Just read the latest chapter of DBH. Vegeta killed Buu with an attack that destroys on cellular level negating all forms of regeneration.
Wtf why can't we get sh*t like that in canon?

Just read the latest chapter of DBH. Vegeta killed Buu with an attack that destroys on cellular level negating all forms of regeneration.
SDBH is basically the powerwanking part of the DB franchise. People watch it to see zany new forms, absurd matchups and crazy powers so whoever writes it has to put some more thought into it. Toriyama doesn't really care about that and just takes inspiration from movies and stories he likes.

As for Toyotaro...I do get the impression he is trying to incorporate some more powers with Ultra Ego, Moro, the evolved version of IT that Granolah and Gas used and so on but for whatever reason he hasn't really gone all in. It's possible he lacks the creativity for powers or maybe he's influenced by Toriyama (directly or indirectly) into not doing too much.

Who knows though, I could be wrong. I don't know Toyo or Toriyama and I don't even know the name of who writes the SDBH manga/anime/game.

As for Toyotaro...I do get the impression he is trying to incorporate some more powers with Ultra Ego, Moro, the evolved version of IT that Granolah and Gas used and so on but for whatever reason he hasn't really gone all in. It's possible he lacks the creativity for powers or maybe he's influenced by Toriyama (directly or indirectly) into not doing too much.
Yep. I really appreciate how he is using a more diverse set of powers. He is taking a lot of inspiration from other mediums like Star wars, DC , Marvel and even Naruto. It would be great if he goes all in and also tone up the destruction level.

Yep. I really appreciate how he is using a more diverse set of powers. He is taking a lot of inspiration from other mediums like Star wars, DC , Marvel and even Naruto. It would be great if he goes all in and also tone up the destruction level.
Which gives me some hope that Black Freeza isn't just raw power. I really really hope Freeza has some new abilities to go with his new form and some upgraded techniques. He's going to basically just be the same as on Namek if he hasn't gained anything actually new.

Black Frieza does have a new ability. He can say the gamer word now, ke knows whose in paris.
Guess that's the real reason Gas melted into nothing. He couldn't handle that raw Monster Energy™ exuding from Freeza or the Dorito™ dust-covered fingers that penetrated his chest. Man was already dead before Freeza could unveil the forbidden word.

But no really I know people just assume Gas melted because Freeza killed him with the chest stab and the rest was just natural but I hope Toyotaro reveals that's actually some sort of ability Freeza picked up.

Spirit bomb, also Trunks atomized Frieza. Honestly this is kind of an anti-feat for Heroes if it only destroyed him on a cellular level.

Maybe im misremembering
Nah, I don't think it works like that, probably when it comes to pushing the Spirit Bomb it works differently, Kid Buu struggled to push it back when it was an exhausted Base Goku launching it too him and it took some fight to fling it right back.

It could also just be the finale being flashier with it, with Goku going Super Saiyan to show he was back to full strength or to show off, nothing else nothing more.

How do you differentiate between hitting someone hard enough to separate their particles, and just straight up matter manip

Scan? Pretty sure that’s Mid-High Negation and Matter Manipulation wouldn’t mind him having that at all
Vegeta says the power of his Evil Ki will deconstruct Buu and negate his regeneration
14.jpg

Back