• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I honestly doubt it. For starters I'm not sure if they could even do anything unique about Beast so it wouldn't be very interesting ability-wise. As for Orange, I really badly want Piccolo to gain Reality Warping via Shenron's power but he would have shown that off in the movie already, unless Toyotaro changes a lot or Piccolo just needs to train the form to gain its actual abilities.
Piccolo being able to do even limited scale reality warping would be absolutely dope! Hopefully Tori and Toyo go down that route.

For Beast, you're probably right sadly, but it would be sick if it did.

And to be fair, Gohan and Piccolo just got those forms, they likely wouldn't automatically know every little detail about what they can do.

The question is what are they supposed to get. Giving Piccolo Reality warping would cause too much PIS.

They (Toyo and Tori) don't even know how to write around Hit's timeskip or Moro's energy absorption.

Vegeta's forced Spirit fission which... ,and this is ignored alot unfortunately, can even be used to drain Ki from a target like when the Elder used it to drain Vegeta's Ki.

Why didn't he use it conjuction with his UE? Getting stronger while your opponents gets weaker sounds really op if you ask me... like RPL for oneself while negative RPL for your enemy

I will make a prediction and say that Forced Spirit fission will be forgotten

The Light Novel, to my memory, was accepted as canon to the movie since it just describes and slightly expands on scenes (Freeza vs Broly, dimension feats, etc). There is no real 'manga' version besides...two pieces drawn by Toyotaro that might imply events differed but we'll never know how.

So yeah the anime and manga versions both just use the actual Movie and the LN.
In fact, there is a manga for DBS Brolly, it's just not like we thought, but a remastered movie for some color comics, it's called anime comics, it has all the things that happened in the movie and adds some description about dimension and characters

The question is what are they supposed to get. Giving Piccolo Reality warping would cause too much PIS.

They (Toyo and Tori) don't even know how to write around Hit's timeskip or Moro's energy absorption.

Vegeta's forced Spirit fission which... ,and this is ignored alot unfortunately, can even be used to drain Ki from a target like when the Elder used it to drain Vegeta's Ki.

Why didn't he use it conjuction with his UE? Getting stronger while your opponents gets weaker sounds really op if you ask me... like RPL for oneself while negative RPL for your enemy

I will make a prediction and say that Forced Spirit fission will be forgotten
Yeah Dragon ball is not good with haxes in less it's Heroes

How are they permeating sound through a void?
The same reason characters can move FTL
so what are we gonna do about db speed
Super I say we should compile and get evidence against potential counterarguments for Toeiverse anytime tbh lol it’s blantant Infinite speed and no contradictions and people be moving at the speed of I.T which is arguably not infinite speed but I.T technically crossed an infinite distance as well but even if I.T is not you can argue characters are already as fast as teleportation

You don't need infinite universes for 2-C DB
It helps for our standard of what you need to qualify as a Space-Time so I think it’s fine

Plus even if the speed gets “downgraded” it was never accurate anyway it was always heavily lowballed since nobody did the correct Multipliers for speeds and this speed feat is only removed if it contradicts a big part of the story so we just need to compile evidence for why they’re not anti feats which has been done already for t.o.p
Only High 3-A/2-C canon Buu saga can make up for it.
When you realize it’s consistent with Buuhan threatening to destroy the macrocosm and canon Buu having multiple statements of destroying the macrocosm and the same guide we use to prove Cell is a solar system buster says Buu is a universe buster

Infinite universe is sort of important as the main reason the Kaioshin Realm is accepted as a third universe in the Macrocosm is because since it's 1/10 the size of infinite, it would still be infinite and be considered a Low 2-C structure. Without the infinite universe, then the Kaioshin Realm would be considered too small to be a Low 2-C structure, so destroying the Macrocosm would be 2 universes instead of 3.

So if you want DB 2-C's to scale to 3 universes instead of 2, you need to have the mortal world be infinite.

How big is the macrocosm without the infinite size?
We don't know, because there are three kingdoms and only two of them know how big it is, hell is still without a certain size, there is also the space that fits all the sky that is the size of the Universe, so the space of the other world would be bigger than the sky itself and even the universe

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, it's about the size of the space that contains all the realms (which some have statements)

Like this part where it shows almost completely all the space that contains the realms

Infinite universe is sort of important as the main reason the Kaioshin Realm is accepted as a third universe in the Macrocosm is because since it's 1/10 the size of infinite, it would still be infinite and be considered a Low 2-C structure. Without the infinite universe, then the Kaioshin Realm would be considered too small to be a Low 2-C structure, so destroying the Macrocosm would be 2 universes instead of 3.

So if you want DB 2-C's to scale to 3 universes instead of 2, you need to have the mortal world be infinite.
I think we should talk about the dimension of the swirling lights that separated by spacetime, if all goes well we could get a 4th spacetime

Ha ha ha, no, if it downgraded it would still be faster than sonic by a wide margin
His addiction to the blue hedgehog surpassed reality and was sent to DB, I think nobody compares Sonic with DB, due to having a lot of hax in Sonic's verse or immeasurable speed (depending on the version )

His addiction to the blue hedgehog surpassed reality and was sent to DB, I think nobody compares Sonic with DB, due to having a lot of hax in Sonic's verse or immeasurable speed (depending on the version )
Youtube vs videos get really toxic when it is those 2, you are brazilian so you know what i am talking about i am sure

Yeah the multipliers go crazy
what would be the feat they scale to in replacement anyway?

Back