• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Maverick_Zero_X/Dragon_Ball_Super:_Beerus'_speed yeah i was just reiterating what the blog said, i mean its never shown to be surrounded by actual space, we have only ever seen inside this area where beerus planet lies, and distant planets and stars. And yeah i agree on beerus being massively suppressed.
tbh, if it is another dimension, then that wouldn't work as a calc, since the assumption for the distance comes from it being a nebula

Vegeta reacting to Frieza's ship that did the feat in question was rejected due to acceleration or something weird like that iirc
man what? its accepted that the spaceships can take off just as fast as they can travel, thats why manga piccolo scales, goku should also, what kind of flawed logic this smh

man what? its accepted that the spaceships can take off just as fast as they can travel, thats why manga piccolo scales, goku should also, what kind of flawed logic this smh
Actually, I retract my statement. Lephyr bamboozled me a bit when he said he thought it was rejected.

I'm pretty sure it was accepted since it's used as a reference point for Manga speed scaling here.

if we don't then why are tier 2 AP stomps even a thing lmao
that has nothing to do with distance, it is more like how we can't determine the distance at all, so we have to assume that it is a stomp difference

well as of right now, beerus world isnt accepted as another dimension so that speed feat from beerus works perfectly fine, and then everybody else can scale from base bog goku
yeah i know, just saying to try and think of something else just in case, remember batman's motto, always be prepared and with enough prepare you can beat even goku

Lemme think so the next lowest feat is Beerus travelling in 3 minutes which is calced at 321,914,006.92274922132 c.

32191400692.3 c. After absorbing ssjg into base
1,609,570,000,000xC with SSJ in RoF
8047850200000 xC with SSJB in RoF

In Goku Black Saga they eventually overcome ssjr black who held his own against SSJB vegeta in base and eventually beat ssjr Goku Black in ssjb

201196250000000000xC in base after Goku Black saga
10059813000000000000 xC in ssj
502,990,640,000,000,000,000 xC in SSJB

So ssjb goku after trunks saga is only 502 quintillion…
yeah so people from BOG, FT arc, all of TOP, and onwards would scale to this, not even factoring going passed the FT arc. So were good, and u6vu7 arc

I remember a speed buff thread that would have taken MUI tier people to like something nonillion, but it got rejected because it was 'just inflating stats'
Tbf the current speed scaling chain is very outdated so its whatever uses logic and accepted multipliers that goes

in other words, mine

I just realized it’s if we keep adding 2500 boosts due to Vegito blue and t.o.p that’s easily into the septillions off of a speed feat that’s 300m x c

infinite speed is better tho 🥱
we gotta see it through, just compile all the arguments and make valid counters for it, we can do this

Back