• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I hope we will get a Guidebook for DBS that addresses all the open question about Cosmology , GoD , Hakai , WoV etc and wanks everything like Naruto guidebooks and novels.

I hope we will get a Guidebook for DBS that addresses all the open question about Cosmology , GoD , Hakai , WoV etc and wanks everything like Naruto guidebooks and novels.
Everything I wanted the most, a higher dimension for Zen'ō and the angels, Super Sheron being 5D or even 9999D, lol

I was rereading the manga and found this Majin Buu skill, is there a name for this skill?

If you look at Majin Buu's (Toei) profile, it includes body control, he turns his body into liquid. Then, enter someone's body and blow up that person's body by changing its size by manipulating the size he has. It seemed that Vegito had been treated like that by him, only Vegito could overcome it.

If you look at Majin Buu's (Toei) profile, it includes body control, he turns his body into liquid. Then, enter someone's body and blow up that person's body by changing its size by manipulating the size he has. It seemed that Vegito had been treated like that by him, only Vegito could overcome it.
I see here, this very impressive skill that Majin Buu has

That is not even close to what happened.

This happened
and this
I didn’t even realize the arguments were that atrocious.. I was just watching the videos because I was bored but arguing it can’t be Ki control and that the feat had to be max AoE would make Vegeta final explosion whatever level making a hole in the ground is and Piccolos special beam cannon mountain level for only piercing the top of the mountain holy crap
If the infinite-size universe is already accepted here, why doesn't dbs have infinite speed? or was it already discussed and rejected?
It’s gonna be a Seperate crt we’re planning on it soon

Seth destroyed most of the mods like Matthew Schroeder and normal members who downplayed dragonball back then in debates.

That's why he is hated... well and as sociopathic as he is... he likes to rub his victory into other peoples face and brag in front of his audience which results in his fanboys sending death threats and all that stuff.

A user named Leopold the Brave here made a Youtube Video claiming DBS Goku is Planet level and Seth anihilated him on Youtube and his fanboys harrassed that boi afterwards.

If the infinite-size universe is already accepted here, why doesn't dbs have infinite speed? or was it already discussed and rejected?
Well, the last time people came, several people came up to deny it and try not to happen with horrible arguments (which make no sense)

Basically that, and if we are kidding, we will not even be able to use the BOG feat to speed up the characters, because there are people who even want to reject this, it is practically full of people who do not accept the reality and that times has changed

Seth destroyed most of the mods like Matthew Schroeder and normal members who downplayed dragonball back then in debates.

That's why he is hated... well and as sociopathic as he is... he likes to rub his victory into other peoples face and brag in front of his audience which results in his fanboys sending death threats and all that stuff.

A user named Leopold the Brave here made a Youtube Video claiming DBS Goku is Planet level and Seth anihilated him on Youtube and his fanboys harrassed that boi afterwards.
Who is he?

Oh shit I thought Whis had an anti feat but I forgot Beerus’s planet is in another dimension and it’s not the In the living world so every counter is pretty much addressed (T.o.P, whis feat) can anyone name any other potential anti feats?

Oh shit I thought Whis had an anti feat but I forgot Beerus’s planet is in another dimension and it’s not the In the living world so every counter is pretty much addressed (T.o.P, whis feat) can anyone name any other potential anti feats?
Yah Dyspo is only lightspeed

Beerus' planet is in another dimension?

do u have scans for this?xdd
Beerus' planet is in another dimension?
Yeah I remember a scan that said that exactly Iirc in the chozenshuu can’t find it but anyways

we got this
This video show Beerus planet scene Whis directly stated if Goku and Vegeta fall off the part they will be thrown into another dimension unable to return which mesns Beerus's place is its own dimension and Whis Is capable of moving here to other places

they’re sent to a place with a different time flow which is compared to the RoSaT in that aspect with his staff

Additionally, Dyspo is called "the Sonic Warrior" as in the speed of sound

Yeah, those aren't meant to be taken at face value
He was joking plus it said he became Ftl in countless battles in the past meaning he’s ftl at that point also his form being called super light speed mode is a mistranslation

Yeah I remember a scan that said that exactly Iirc in the chozenshuu can’t find it but anyways

we got this
This video show Beerus planet scene Whis directly stated if Goku and Vegeta fall off the part they will be thrown into another dimension unable to return which mesns Beerus's place is its own dimension and Whis Is capable of moving here to other places

no, that means that there is a portal to another dimensions under beerus' planet

that wouldn't work as proof for infinite speed, as instant transmission has no stated of taking 0 time to finish
Provide evidence that the technique literally called Instant Transmission, Instantaneous Movement or even just Teleportation that is explained as the ability to move from one spot to another instantly is somehow not an instant movement.

We already know it takes time to activate the transmission, because it requires concentration. Can you give us any instance that there is any sort of lag time when the user is exiting transmission?

Provide evidence that the technique literally called Instant Transmission
pretty sure that this is a english localization name

InstantaneousMovement
or even just Teleportation that is explained as the ability to move from one spot to another instantly is somehow not an instant movement.
instant movement does not change anything that i said, since it happening in an instant means that some time has passed
an infinitesimal or very short space of time; a moment:

so per our standards it wouldn't be infinite speed, since we would require no time passing at all between the movements

We already know it takes time to activate the transmission, because it requires concentration.
i never brought up this point, not sure why you are

Can you give us any instance that there is any sort of lag time when the user is exiting transmission?
why should i when i never made any argument involving this?

pretty sure that this is a english localization name
In other words you have zero evidence that Instant Transmission has any sort of lag time during transmission. You're just creating conjecture by bringing up the noun usage for the word 'instant' and you can't substantiate anything you claim from the franchise itself. Never mind that the The wiki itself uses Instant Transmission as the example for Teleportation or the part where Goku explains it as teleportation or how about Vegeta training on Yardrat where it's referred to
teleportation and Vegeta appears instantly on Earth from Yardrat (which is likely an infinite distance, given spaceships that can traverse the universe can take an entire month to Namek from Earth and Yardrat is even further from Earth). Nevermind the fact that being able to move instantly, without needing to teleport, is the definition of Infinite Speed on the wiki. Something that Granolah does in those scans by moving as fast as someone who is teleporting.

To add further your entire argument, which points out that I used the english translation of 'instant' is also using the English definition of an 'instant' to argue against it but I explicitly pointed out that another translation for it, the literal one, is Instantaneous Movement. Instant, Instantaneous, Teleportation. Those are the three terms used to refer to it in English translations and it has always been depicted as teleportation.

As for the points you should be making, well what are you even arguing? We know it takes time to focus the technique and we know after exiting transmission that they are no longer teleporting. Both of these instances are irrelevant, because Granolah moves when Gas is mid-teleportation. What do you mean by '0 time to finish'? If it's not when Gas is focusing or after Gas has finished teleporting then it would be when Gas is teleporting, meaning you are arguing a teleportation technique is not instant, which defies the entire technique's purpose and what teleportation even means.

So again, please demonstrate how Instant Transmission, a teleportation technique, does not take you from Point A to B instantly when it is used.

Yeah, I can see why people get confused but Beerus's Planet has consistently been stated and depicted as existing within the universe. But if that universe is infinite then is Whis traveling from one end of the infinite universe to the other really an anti-feat for Infinite Speed?

This website states that IT works exactly the same as a time machine, it's weird but I guess means that both things are faster than light idk
It's neat trivia but that's using real world physics with FTL travel and how it might work as a form of Time Travel. I don't think it really applies to zany fictional made-up physics where the majority of FTL feats don't involve any form of time travel.

well, goku IT has been shown to cross interstellar distances which are arguebly infinite
Examples?

and has even been used to travel to other dimensions.
That is something I guess.
Going to other dimensions is really irrelevant to speed, thar is dimensional travel, it really cannot be speed per the new standards

In other words you have zero evidence that Instant Transmission has any sort of lag time during transmission.
The burden to prove that it has none is on you, the gas example shows that it does have

You're just creating conjecture by bringing up the noun usage for the word 'instant'
which is wrong because? We can't a dictionary to see the meaning of the words for accuracy anymore?

and you can't substantiate anything you claim from the franchise itself.
Confused here now, are you going to explain why my points are wrong or? Since i am pretty such did substantiate my claims

Never mind that the The wiki itself uses Instant Transmission as the example for Teleportation or the part where Goku explains it as teleportation or how about Vegeta training on Yardrat where it's referred to
teleportation
being teleportation means nothing for my point, i never said that it wasn't so not sure why you are proving that, we don't treat teleport as infinite in speed without further proof, just look at the megaman pages

and Vegeta appears instantly on Earth from Yardrat (which is likely an infinite distance, given spaceships that can traverse the universe can take an entire month to Namek from Earth and Yardrat is even further from Earth).
unless the space ships traverse the entire universe then it wouldn't be an infinite distance away

Nevermind the fact that being able to move instantly, without needing to teleport, is the definition of Infinite Speed on the wiki.
no it is not:

Infinite Speed (Able to travel any finite distance in zero time, or move an infinite distance within a finite amount of time. Teleportation does not count.)

Instantantly is not used for the definition

Something that Granolah does in those scans by moving as fast as someone who is teleporting.
Teleporting is not infinite automatically on the wiki, prove that this one is or drop it

To add further your entire argument, which points out that I used the english translation of 'instant' is also using the English definition of an 'instant' to argue against it but I explicitly pointed out that another translation for it, the literal one, is Instantaneous Movement. Instant, Instantaneous, Teleportation.
Don't see how that changes my point in anyway, no matter the translation you use, instanteneous is not valid for infinite speed

Those are the three terms used to refer to it in English translations and it has always been depicted as teleportation.
Being Teleportation is not important at all for this topic as i explained above

As for the points you should be making, well what are you even arguing?
that there is no proof for instant transmission to take 0 time to travel for one point to another, the definition of instant, assuming this is how quick it is, also debunks infinite speed since it is against it since it would imply that it takes time to travel

We know it takes time to focus the technique and we know after exiting transmission that they are no longer teleporting.
Don't see how both of those matter for my points

Both of these instances are irrelevant, because Granolah moves when Gas is mid-teleportation.
When have i used those two you described above as arguments?

What do you mean by '0 time to finish'? If it's not when Gas is focusing or after Gas has finished teleporting then it would be when Gas is teleporting, meaning you are arguing a teleportation technique is not instant, which defies the entire technique's purpose and what teleportation even means.
Being instant is my point, being in an instant is litterraly agains infinite speed, have you not saw the definition i linked you?

So again, please demonstrate how Instant Transmission, a teleportation technique, does not take you from Point A to B instantly when it is used.
Taking it instantly is not infinite speed, that is my point

Back