• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

he's slightly weaker than the gammas who are on par with Goku and vegeta apparently he should still win
The Gammas are on that level while significantly holding back by the way

At full power they're significantly over 50 times as strong

So Ultimate Piccolo is way over 50 times as strong as SSB Post-UIO2

Virtually is the key word here, if it has no proof of it not having one at all, then it would not be infinite speed
i just said virtually, what i actually mean is that there is not timeframe bruh, its treated as teleportation, being able to go anywhere in 0 time. Don't use my mistake to justify a debunk.

I would argue the existence of characters moving within it would imply it might possibly have a timeframe.
thats not even shown tho lmao, even in toeiverse its in 0 time, being able to move in that space while teleporting would just mean infinite speed. Granolahs feat is so blatant its not even funny.

i just said virtually, what i actually mean is that there is not timeframe bruh
oh good, what proof do you have for that?

, its treated as teleportation, being able to go anywhere in 0 time.
Teleportation is not travel in 0 time by default:
teleportation
noun [ U ]

US

/ˌtel.ɪ.pɔːrˈteɪ.ʃən/ UK

/ˌtel.ɪ.pɔːˈteɪ.ʃən/

the act of traveling by an imaginary very fast form of transportation that uses special technology or special mental powers, or of causing someone or something to travel in this way

Unless there is statements or proof for it taking 0 zero to travel from one place to another, we can't assume that it does for no reason, also the gas fight shows that it does take some time for it to travel

thats not even shown tho lmao, even in toeiverse its in 0 time, being able to move in that space while teleporting would just mean infinite speed. Granolahs feat is so blatant its not even funny.
Teleportation is not infinite by default at all

oh good, what proof do you have for that?

Teleportation is not travel in 0 time by default:
teleportation
noun [ U ]

US

/ˌtel.ɪ.pɔːrˈteɪ.ʃən/ UK

/ˌtel.ɪ.pɔːˈteɪ.ʃən/

the act of traveling by an imaginary very fast form of transportation that uses special technology or special mental powers, or of causing someone or something to travel in this way

Unless there is statements or proof for it taking 0 zero to travel from one place to another, we can't assume that it does for no reason, also the gas fight shows that it does take some time for it to travel

Teleportation is not infinite by default at all
You need to prove it has a timeframe, there is not timeframe stated

You need to prove it has a timeframe, there is not timeframe stated
you are the one affirming that there isn't one, the one affirming should prove it, we assume that it does unless shown otherwise, as there is absolutely no reason to just assume that there is no timeframe at all

I still don't get what's so confusing about infinite speed dbs, why would top having a timeframe matter again? Why does time affect infinite speed, when one of the requirements for infinite speed is moving infinite distance in FINITE TIME?

I still don't get what's so confusing about infinite speed dbs, why would top having a timeframe matter again? Why does time affect infinite speed, when one of the requirements for infinite speed is moving infinite distance in FINITE TIME?
Infinite speed and above should see time as frozen, making any time frame useless yo exist

What is more energy draining?

Getting touched by Android 19
OR
Using SSJ3 coupled with Kaioken x100 and MUI
OR
Dragonball CRT

yet you still haven't proven that instant transmission has a timeframe
that has nothing to do with what i said but ok, also, by the very definition of the words used to describe it, it would have

Nearly all verses on this site with infinite speed don't portray this

Dragon Ball just gets the boot because its Dragon Ball
if you think other verses have this problem then just downgrade them as well, i don't even care about infinite speed, but you guys gotta use better arguments then this, use logic not comparison, because chances are that those are as wrong as well

if you think other verses have this problem then just downgrade them as well, i don't even care about infinite speed, but you guys gotta use better arguments then this, use logic not comparison, because chances are that those are as wrong as well
See the problem is that those verses' infinite speed ratings, while having the exact same problems, are fair game. Its just that when Dragon Ball got it people spoke up

Back