• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

だが、 破壊神の持つパワーは、破壊の神とうたわれ るだけあって、まさに次元を超えたものである。 ► "However, the power possessed by the God of Destruction, just as it is touted as the God of Destruction, is truly transcends dimensions."

"Dimensionality"??? "Power beyond dimensions" is a Dragon Ball phrase as old as the Piccolo Jr. Saga.
Hyperbole, this Piccolo thing is nothing but hyperbole.

Tbh I can understand why the mods are so hesitant because DB is an extremely popular verse in battle boarding and many of its fans just wants to wank it to oblivion. But Roshi's moon busting feat is just as blatant as it gets.

Toei animation is apparently going to anounce something on Goku day.....
I can't wait for it to be something like a new figurine or something equally irrelevant.

Tbh I can understand why the mods are so hesitant because DB is an extremely popular verse in battle boarding and many of its fans just wants to wank it to oblivion. But Roshi's moon busting feat is just as blatant as it gets.
I don't have empathy for it. The Pokemon verse had a like 2-B Lucario for several years from an obscure manga because it harmed a random Darkrai that was asleep and weak against its Fighting-type move and that Lucario was also amped up temporarily. That existed before 5-C Roshi being accepted and it existed for a while after 5-C Roshi was finally accepted.

The fact that Roshi literally blowing up a moon took that much time and pressure to accept when nonsense like that Pokemon scaling was accepted for so long is just outrageous.

I just watched Chainsaw man. It's an anime about devils that manifest from the fear of humans. For example there is the Angel devil stemming from the fear of angels and Chainsaw devil stemming from the fear of chainsaws. The more a thing is feared , the stronger the devil is.

With that being said, I watched 12 episodes and I guess the strongest devil is probably the .... Infinite speed Goku-devil.

I can't wait for it to be something like a new figurine or something equally irrelevant.

I don't have empathy for it. The Pokemon verse had a like 2-B Lucario for several years from an obscure manga because it harmed a random Darkrai that was asleep and weak against its Fighting-type move and that Lucario was also amped up temporarily. That existed before 5-C Roshi being accepted and it existed for a while after 5-C Roshi was finally accepted.

The fact that Roshi literally blowing up a moon took that much time and pressure to accept when nonsense like that Pokemon scaling was accepted for so long is just outrageous.
Better be safe than sorry, when enough evidence surface up, it was accepted

idk guys I'm not so sure Freeza's capable of blowing up planets...sure he blew up Planet Vegeta and Namek but blowing up a planet or two isn't sufficient evidence for planet-level you know.

Seth just ******** on the website 💀
Let's be honest guys.
Half the of the stances of this wiki wouldn't survive in an actual debate where you have to step out of your comfort zone and actually have to adress the opposing sides point instead of saying " I agree with person XY because he is always right" and call it a day.. I am talking about bs ranging from "Jiren doesn't survive Hakai to "SSJ2 is much higher than 2x multiplier so we ignore it in every calc instead of using it as a low end"

Most people supporting these ridiculous things get destroyed and humiliated on Discord debates. That's why they no longer step out of their comfort zone

Last edited:
Let's be honest guys.
Half the of the stances of this wiki wouldn't survive in an actual debate where you have to step out of your comfort zone and actually have to adress the opposing sides point instead of saying " I agree with person XY because he is always right" and call it a day.. I am talking about bs ranging from Jiren doesn't survive Hakai to "SSJ2 is much higher than 2x multiplier so we ignore it in every calc"

Most people supporting these ridiculous things get destroyed and humiliated on Discord debates. That's why they no longer step out of there comfort zone
Yeah that Jiren not resisting Hakai shit is so weird to me. At least it's on his profile now iirc.

Let's be honest guys.
Half the of the stances of this wiki wouldn't survive in an actual debate where you have to step out of your comfort zone and actually have to adress the opposing sides point instead of saying " I agree with person XY because he is always right" and call it a day.. I am talking about bs ranging from Jiren doesn't survive Hakai to "SSJ2 is much higher than 2x multiplier so we ignore it in every calc"

Most people supporting these ridiculous things get destroyed and humiliated on Discord debates. That's why they no longer step out of there comfort zone
Tbh a lot of people outside this forum sees this place as a joke because of shit like this. Even more so after Damage made that infamous comment on the Naruto/Boruto 5-B upgrade thread.

Tbh a lot of people outside this forum sees this place as a joke because of shit like this. Even more so after Damage made that infamous comment on the Naruto/Boruto 5-B upgrade thread.
Man, everyone is making fun of him on Facebook, twitter, and YouTube, there are even videos lol

I dunno what the standards were back then, i know that it was kind of weird, but idk
Omega, you know that the reputation of vsbttles is not very good, I think you may have noticed that people here don't really like using vsbttles because of that

I wouldn't mind the standards if they are consistent to every verse.

For Naruto , Dragonball ,Bleach , Marvel and DC the standards are very high.

Meanwhile for every other Verse the standards are non existant. Some Verses get universal with some extremely questionable evidence.

How are you going to debate whether X or Y win if the standards are so different for every Verse.

I wouldn't mind the standards if they consistent to every verse.

For Naruto , Dragonball ,Bleach , Marvel and DC the standards are very high.

Meanwhile for every other Verse the standards are non existant. Some Verses get universal with some extremely questionable evidence.

How are you going to debate whether X or Y win if the standards are so different for every Verse.
I remember Bleach couldn't have a CRT for universal Bleach that closed in seconds

The only thing I remember out of that Universal Bleach debacle is someone paying Seth to read a ******* 8.8k word Universal Bleach scaling document.
There had to be a lot of evidence to accept Bleach as universal, it was a huge difficulty, I was following everything, they even said that Bleach Universes are planets.

Half the of the stances of this wiki wouldn't survive in an actual debate where you have to step out of your comfort zone and actually have to adress the opposing sides point instead of saying " I agree with person XY because he is always right" and call it a day.. I am talking about bs ranging from "Jiren doesn't survive Hakai to "SSJ2 is much higher than 2x multiplier so we ignore it in every calc instead of using it as a low end"
That’s being generous, it’s worse when you look at DC

Let's be honest guys.

It's why I don't care about cross-verse battles on this wiki. The arguments are consistently garbage and are dependent on standardisation by the Wiki that will never actually work for cross-verse battles, not truly. And as you say we have issues with 'Jiren doesn't survive Hakai' or 'We don't use SS2 multiplier' which is kind of the result of these same rules that don't even remotely make sense in the context of the verse and only make sense in the context of the wiki (and even then it feels like some verses get blatant favourtism and can get away with it anyways).

Along with that most verse matchups are decided by, well, the complete and utter ignorance of the people voting. I've seen plenty of arguments that are just awful and made out of pure ignorance of the verse they are arguing against and then people blindly agree with it even though it makes no sense because those same people are also ignorant.

That's why I use the wiki as, well, a wiki and not an actual place to debate fights.

Let's be honest guys.

I can’t explain how much that annoys the shit outta me

Honestly I do wonder if Dragonball goes the DC/Marvel route in about in a few decades.

CAS used to be one of the strongest non nigh/omnipotent beings but right now hes pretty much fodder. I know, its more of a business decision but its still funny that DC/Marvel at their strongest could even stalement chinese branch SCP

@SirAlex09 I agree, pretty much any verse not named DB, Naruto, Bleach and DC/Marvel seems to get a free pass.

I'm a bit confused about the Dragon Ball universes being infinitely sized. I know that there are statements saying that there're countless stars or an infinitely expanding one. But it's been established by Toriyama himself that the universes basically function as a giant ball. If there's a shape for the universe that is contained within it, wouldn't that naturally mean it can't be infinite in size? It seems rather confusing and contradictory.

Back