• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

This

At first, Goku uses Analytical Prediction to fight Hit's Time-Skip (0.1s).

However, as Hit's Time-Skip progresses to (0.2s - 0.5s) Goku is unable to use his Analytical Prediction continuously.

And as SSBK20x Goku states that he is now on a level beyond Hit's Time-Skip, when he intercepts Hit in the middle of his Time-Skip

Goku also states that the Past Hit technique (Time-Skip) doesn't work on him anymore

I mean it’s the official sub so I doubt it’s a mistranslation

It’s reactive evolution

So what conclusions can be drawn from this?

Are you guys talking about hit time skips ability? Has it already been said here that on toei's official website it says Hit jumps into the future?

Last edited:
This one is blatantly through sheer power. What I was referring to was him being immune to it in any regard during their rematch. That's after he completely adapted to it. That reminds me, Goku should have Reactive Evolution for that
i had that too
So what conclusions can be drawn from this?
Reactive evolution I have even more supporting evidence for re for goku

第6宇宙の伝説の殺し屋。第7宇宙との格闘試合では、時間を止める技「時とばし」で悟空を窮地に追い込んだ。

Translation:

A legendary assassin from Universe 6. In a martial arts fight with Universe 7, he pushed Goku into a corner with his "Time Skip" technique, which stops time.

Taken from official sources:

第6宇宙の伝説の殺し屋。第7宇宙との格闘試合では、時間を止める技「時とばし」で悟空を窮地に追い込んだ。

Translation:

A legendary assassin from Universe 6. In a martial arts fight with Universe 7, he pushed Goku into a corner with his "Time Skip" technique, which stops time.

Taken from official sources:

and then there is vados saying that straight up isn't time stop

that information has long since been retconed

Its pretty stupid because it is so visually identical to Time Stop
kind of....? he is more like, time traveling to the future, punching the target and then going back while the damage still remains, more like acausality manip then anything, since we literally see goku moving at all time when hit is punching him during the time skip

kind of....? he is more like, time traveling to the future, punching the target and then going back while the damage still remains, more like acausality manip then anything, since we literally see goku moving at all time when hit is punching him during the time skip
yeah toei website state that Hit travel to the future xd

But isn't it possible for Hit to stop time and travel to the future at the same time? idk
He has several abilities over time, time jump, time stop, and time cage (which was used against Jiren in the Tournament of Power, the user who is affected by it stops his time so he can't move)

He has several abilities over time, time jump, time stop, and time cage (which was used against Jiren in the Tournament of Power, the user who is affected by it stops his time so he can't move)
The main canon spells out the same "power triumphs" sentiment pretty blatantly
honestly how so? it is directly stated to not be, even in the name of the skill implies that it is "skiping" to the future
That's basically what I mentioned, he has several abilities through time manipulation, he showed three abilities throughout the series.

Because then Toei says it is
Does what toei say matters when the show itself says that it isn't?

and in nearly every instance, its blatantly Time Stop
Visuals don't mean much if statements contradicts it

That's basically what I mentioned, he has several abilities through time manipulation, he showed three abilities throughout the series.
Why does that matter for this discussion?

Timeskip doesn’t ******* work unless it’s a time stop.
Causality manip

He's High 3-A and trained in the timeskip unlike his canon counterpart. He's also the only adult gohan to go SSJ2 in the Purple Gi
But that's about it
Uh, that's kinda wrong.

That Gohan didn't train in the Time Skip, he said he was stronger than the last time he fought Broly and that's the truth, because he had Super Saiyan 2 this time around unlike the last time (and funny enough, this version of Gohan never was shown as a SSJ2 as his Teen self, only his adult self).

Back