• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I have a question, we treat Potential Unleashed Piccolo as comparable to Super Saiyan Gohan? Since both were able to contend with the less suppressed Gammas and they forced the Androids to use their full power

Or Hit has the ability to skip time and stop time
Because game verse do it way better
Wdym it seems the same in canon and the games for their UES abilities applying for db

Didn't the resistance get removed once because of that.
But they were still "immeasurable speed is an outlier" so Goku didn't even get that?
Nah the resistance is still there goku should have RE rn but yeah it’s blatantly immeasurable speed though maybe a outlier because it’s straight up stated he forced His body to go into the future

Nah the resistance is still there
Didn't the resistance get removed once because of that.
But they were still "immeasurable speed is an outlier" so Goku didn't even get that?

goku should have RE rn but yeah it’s blatantly immeasurable speed though maybe a outlier because it’s straight up stated he forced His body to go into the future
if it is an immesurable speed feat then it wouldn't be RE

I have a question, we treat Potential Unleashed Piccolo as comparable to Super Saiyan Gohan? Since both were able to contend with the less suppressed Gammas and they forced the Androids to use their full power
The current treatment is that Ultimate Piccolo is stronger because he can at least fight against a full power Gamma albeit with difficulty, meanwhile Super Saiyan Gohan gets completely stomped by the latter

I'm a bit mixed on whether this is actually another dimension. Reading the translation it sounds like their clashing caused them to fight inside the cracked dimensional wall of reality rather than entering an entirely new dimension. What I'm most curious about is the part where it says Broly's aura was breaking down dimensions plural.

Overall to me, it sounds like Gogeta and Broly's fighting was actually breaking down the entire dimension and they fought between walls of the dimension rather than them fighting in some entirely new spacetime.

The question is, what does this actually mean? If they are literally breaking down the entire dimension then...what even is the dimension? Reading the VS Wiki's definition it's stated that our multiverse would be composed of 11 dimensions with time being the 4th dimension and Tier 2 feats are 4th-dimensional destruction.

Given that a 'dimension' apparently relates to EVERY universe and it's stated here that Gogeta and Broly were breaking down the dimensions, I feel like this could be argument for Gogeta and Broly breaking down the entire multiverse? So either the 12 Macrocosms in existence or possibly even collapsing every timeline in DB (Which would be 2-B).

What does everyone else think? How should breaking down dimensions be here? How would the wiki standards accept it? To me it sounds like this could be a valid argument for them destroying the dimensions making up the multiverse.
I'll take your text and put it in the questions thing there and I'll send you a link

I'm a bit mixed on whether this is actually another dimension. Reading the translation it sounds like their clashing caused them to fight inside the cracked dimensional wall of reality rather than entering an entirely new dimension. What I'm most curious about is the part where it says Broly's aura was breaking down dimensions plural.

Overall to me, it sounds like Gogeta and Broly's fighting was actually breaking down the entire dimension and they fought between walls of the dimension rather than them fighting in some entirely new spacetime.

The question is, what does this actually mean? If they are literally breaking down the entire dimension then...what even is the dimension? Reading the VS Wiki's definition it's stated that our multiverse would be composed of 11 dimensions with time being the 4th dimension and Tier 2 feats are 4th-dimensional destruction.

Given that a 'dimension' apparently relates to EVERY universe and it's stated here that Gogeta and Broly were breaking down the dimensions, I feel like this could be argument for Gogeta and Broly breaking down the entire multiverse? So either the 12 Macrocosms in existence or possibly even collapsing every timeline in DB (Which would be 2-B).

What does everyone else think? How should breaking down dimensions be here? How would the wiki standards accept it? To me it sounds like this could be a valid argument for them destroying the dimensions making up the multiverse.
here

Potential Unleashed Piccolo should probably be changed to Power Awakened Piccolo since that's what Legends and Dokkan are calling that form (still practically the same as PU, just different name).

Cool thing I noticed is that end of GT Goku might have infinite speed, considering all of his last appearances have him appearing and vanishing across the whole macrocosm without using IT.

If that could pass then DBS would be:
  • 4 2-C (SSG/Manga)
  • 12 2-C (UIS/Anime)
  • 72 2-C (Zeno)
Just gotta find another 929 spacetimes and we can upgrade Zeno to 2-B. Not difficult at all!
I don't think they're gonna wanna make three GoDs 9 2-C. Some of them kinda implied they're against it

How is the damage being transferred to the past? What's happening, is that hit is travelling 0.5 seconds into the future to attack goku, and when he comes out of time skip, you should notice an actual delay for the attack to register, this means that the timeline is actually catching up to the damage that hit has done in the future. I feel like immeasurable speed would be more likely since we literally see goku traveling into the future WITH hit. And don't say "he was just predicting" no he wasn't, we see him move with hit to the future, that's why hit was all surprised.

How is the damage being transferred to the past?
causality manipulation

What's happening, is that hit is travelling 0.5 seconds into the future to attack goku, and when he comes out of time skip, you should notice an actual delay for the attack to register, this means that the timeline is actually catching up to the damage that hit has done in the future.
that would work if the damage was in the past, but it is in the future, it can't work without it being causality manip

I feel like immeasurable speed would be more likely since we literally see goku traveling into the future WITH hit.
Or limited time traveling

causality manipulation

that would work if the damage was in the past, but it is in the future, it can't work without it being causality manip

Or limited time traveling
Is there such thing as limited immeasurable speed? Because i cant see how that would work. its not in the past tho, the damage shows up in the future when the timeline catches up

Back