• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I found something interesting
As Goku leaves with Shenlong (having said all of his goodbyes), the Dragon Balls become absorbed into his body. Trunks notes that they are being tested (since Shenlong is taking the Dragon Balls away from them), and that when the time is right and the balance of the world has been restored, the Dragon Balls will once again reappear for a new generation. Sure enough, Goku Jr. finds the now-activated Four-Star Ball sitting in the shrine by the Son family home on Mount Pao-tzu.
Have the Dragon Balls returned? If so, what was the significance of Goku absorbing them 100 years earlier? Was Goku some type of “vessel” for those years? Did he become some type of "god" or other "guardian" of the Dragon Balls? Did he die, though? Perhaps Goku realizes that he (in conjunction with the Dragon Balls) is nothing more than a magnet for evil, and that by leaving with them, he will somehow restore equilibrium to the world.

I don't personally think the Law Manipulation revision would pass, it feels like it wouldn't be convincing enough for staff to accept. If someone makes the revision thread I'd argue for it and agree though. In truth I'm just lazy
You're very good at these things, I don't know why I haven't seen you before, but if you try I think maybe it's a good thing.

But I think your argument is pretty good, you know.
It's solid, I just get this feeling that there wouldn't be enough staff who would accept it right now.

Gp should have Law Manip for creating laws like not being able to fly and making each individual have the gravity of their home planet and excluding some people from this law (the angels)
Buuuuuuuuuut I did somehow forget this and this could make the argument a lot more compelling. If we argue the gravity and flight manipulation is a form of Law Manipulation then back it up with what I argued then it might have enough to work.

I'm still not so sure if I'd make the revision thread myself, I find the idea of putting all this effort in just to get shot down to be really annoying. I don't know how you guys do it lol

You're very good at these things, I don't know why I haven't seen you before, but if you try I think maybe it's a good thing.
Thanks. I used to post very regularly a few years back but I got tired of how boring and circular threads got. It was basically the same tired arguments over and over again so I just stopped.

It's solid, I just get this feeling that there wouldn't be enough staff who would accept it right now.

Buuuuuuuuuut I did somehow forget this and this could make the argument a lot more compelling. If we argue the gravity and flight manipulation is a form of Law Manipulation then back it up with what I argued then it might have enough to work.

I'm still not so sure if I'd make the revision thread myself, I find the idea of putting all this effort in just to get shot down to be really annoying. I don't know how you guys do it lol

Thanks. I used to post very regularly a few years back but I got tired of how boring and circular threads got. It was basically the same tired arguments over and over again so I just stopped.
I understand you bro, this is so complicated, but I think now you have a basis for your arguments.

Law Manip is just adding laws or rules if I make a rule that makes it so anyone participating In a tournament can’t fly that would be law manip

Law Manip is just adding laws or rules if I make a rule that makes it so anyone participating In a tournament can’t fly that would be law manip
You'd think but right now it's just listed as Gravity Manipulation and Power Nullification. Regardless combining that with the Grand Priest seemingly controlling the definition of Angel law (the limits or boundaries of what constitutes as breaking it) should make for a solid argument that those things were actually Law Manipulation.

You'd think but right now it's just listed as Gravity Manipulation and Power Nullification. Regardless combining that with the Grand Priest seemingly controlling the definition of Angel law (the limits or boundaries of what constitutes as breaking it) should make for a solid argument that those things were actually Law Manipulation.
Doesn’t mean someone attempted it and got rejected like Zamasu literally had a statement from the dbs anime which meant he had mid godly regeneration and it only got accepted this year probably because nobody ever done it for the anime since it was accepted for the manga

Updated speed scaling since people forgot about Goku Black effortlessly outclassing Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta

SSG Goku: 196 quadrillion c
Post-Absorption SS: 9.8 quintillion c
Post-Zenkai Base Goku: >>> 19.6 quintillion c
Post-BoG SS Goku: >>> 980 quintillion c
Super Saiyan Blue Goku: >>>>>>>>>>>> 49 sextillion c
Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2.45 septillion c
Post-HBT Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2.45 septillion c
Early ToP Super Saiyan God Goku: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2.45 septillion c
Early ToP Super Saiyan Blue Goku: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 122.5 septillion c
Early ToP SSBKKx20: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 6.125 octillion c
First and Second Ultra Instinct Omen Goku: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 6.125 octillion c
Super Saiyan Blue Post-Second Ultra Instinct Omen Goku: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 6.125 octillion c
SSSBKKx20 Post-Second Ultra Instinct Omen Goku: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 122.5 octillion c
Super Saiyan Gogeta: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 306.25 octillion c
Beerus, Full Power Super Saiyan Broly, Gogeta Blue, and Third Ultra Instinct Omen Goku: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 15.3125 nonillion c

Geekdom and Twitter Dragonball fans have been loosing their mind for the last 3 weeks because no Anime had been announced yet.

Today Toei announced a new Anime.....: "Girls band cry" . The commention section is raging lmfao

Geekdom and Twitter Dragonball fans have been loosing their mind for the last 3 weeks because no Anime had been announced yet.

Today Toei announced a new Anime.....: "Girls band cry" . The commention section is raging lmfao
I suppose another random high-school slice of life anime with uninteresting characters and probably filled with ecchi like 80% of the mid-ass anime produced in recent years.

manga god zamasu>black frieza, gas, TUI goku, UE vegeta, granolah, angel moro, hit, jiren, kefla, beast gohan, orange piccolo, all at the same time eventually. He is so ******* OP.

Back