• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

If the universe is presumably infinite it doesn’t matter if you travel to a limited number of places as the distance between two points could be infinite as well.
Would it be infinitely more likely that the distance is finite? Since well, traversing an infinite distance is infinitely harder

The ****? If the universe is presumably infinite it doesn’t matter if you travel to a limited number of places as the distance between two points could be infinite as well.
Not all distances between two points in an infinite space are infinite, they made travel little by little by going from one planet to another, so it is finite movement

This is hardly an anti feat because it’s not even specified that the dragon balls were a finite distance away, ( on the opposite end , narrator states they were heading off to boundless galaxies )
Well, i am not saying anything about any anri feats

If you have to assume the distances you can’t say it’s an anti feat as much as one can’t say it’s a hard feat.
Well, finite is rhe general assumption i am sure

Since the Time Nest is at the end of Universe 7 wouldn't DBS Goku and beerus who affected the Universe & would have an upgrade?

The purpose of this site is to be as accurate as possible. If being accurate means DB gets stronger, great. If it means DB gets weaker, I will cry into my pillo-I will handle it with grace and class.

We got 2C DBS and GT, let's take our wins where we can get them.
giphy.gif

More than three disagreed with this, I doubt that we will have infinite speed, and I can be sure that the Universe will not be infinite for long.
Nah the translations were right and the counters were dealt with

Now I can’t guarantee infinite speed BoG but I heard people saying that at the end of every fight it told us how much time passed or sum which I do not recall at all so I hope eventually I can get clips of that being stated at top which was the main anti feat so I think something like that definitely deserves a clip of it to be shown

Nah the translations were right and the counters were dealt with

Now I can’t guarantee infinite speed BoG but I heard people saying that at the end of every fight it told us how much time passed or sum which I do not recall at all so I hope eventually I can get clips of that being stated at top which was the main anti feat so I think something like that definitely deserves a clip of it to be shown
Really, let's wait and see, I'm downloading the Janemba movie to update it.

This is not correct. You can have finite distances inside an infinite space.

You would have to prove those two points are an infinite distance away.
You didn’t get the point I was making, you cannot make an anfiteat out of something that is not self evident; the original post I addressed suggested that just because GT trio visited a limited number of places it automatically means the distance they traveled was finite.

Two points inside an infinite expanse can be an infinite distance away from one another, as much as they can be a finite distance, either way we aren’t given any info to corroborate either stance, so you cannot say this is an anti feat nor can you say it is a feat.

Yo guys more support for High 3-A Majin Buu Saga, the new tag SSJ3 Goku and SSJ2 Vegeta's special move in DB Legends is called infinity blast.

It's nothing more than we accept characters covering Infinite distance/doing Infinite things in finite amount of time, so it's not a contradiction.
Now you understand how much DB is scored, they want to change even the feat of speed so that no one can climb with verse, vsbttles has reached a level that even people are not honest with.

You didn’t get the point I was making, you cannot make an anfiteat out of something that is not self evident; the original post I addressed suggested that just because GT trio visited a limited number of places it automatically means the distance they traveled was finite.

Two points inside an infinite expanse can be an infinite distance away from one another, as much as they can be a finite distance, either way we aren’t given any info to corroborate either stance, so you cannot say this is an anti feat nor can you say it is a feat.
Bruh I doubt they traveled to every galaxy who made that claim?

Lurking in these threads I've found the arguments against Infinite Speed DB to be extremely weak, given they apply to virtually every infinite speed character on the website. I personally find 'Infinite Speed' to be an incredibly stupid concept that is endlessly contradicted even by the fastest characters in fiction and shouldn't even exist as a statistic.

In my head it's either that DB does have Infinite Speed or Infinite Speed as a whole should be removed from most of the characters with it.

Lurking in these threads I've found the arguments against Infinite Speed DB to be extremely weak, given they apply to virtually every infinite speed character on the website. I personally find 'Infinite Speed' to be an incredibly stupid concept that is endlessly contradicted even by the fastest characters in fiction and shouldn't even exist as a statistic.

In my head it's either that DB does have Infinite Speed or Infinite Speed as a whole should be removed from most of the characters with it.
How is it weak? From wiki standards, this should be the easiest change lmao. DB characters scale to the speed of their ki.

Back