• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

What’s to say Heaven’s concretely infinite? It’s said to be comparable to the universe which could just mean the observable universe (IIRC it was accepted there’s an observable and unobservable universe). I still can’t grasp how a planet can be literally infinite while contained in a space and not take up the entirety of said space.
that conversation can lead to tier 1, be careful with higher infinities

What’s to say Heaven’s concretely infinite? It’s said to be comparable to the universe which could just mean the observable universe (IIRC it was accepted there’s an observable and unobservable universe). I still can’t grasp how a planet can be literally infinite while contained in a space and not take up the entirety of said space.
Afterlife is bigger than the universe :)

Galaxies are also infinite.

Also the IT feats, and Baby's feat intercepting Kai Kai, and Omega Shenron (debatably)
If by “IT” feats you’re referring to the cooler ones then they aren’t infinite speed since the IT in that movie has them enter a sub space to “teleport” around. Makes IT look more like dimesional travel

If by “IT” feats you’re referring to the cooler ones then they aren’t infinite speed since the IT in that movie has them enter a sub space to “teleport” around. Makes IT look more like dimesional travel
I mean if the subspace has no time then reacting to entering that would need to be infinite speed.

IT can cross infinite distances by movement.

Though someone in this thread earlier argued that it wouldn't apply still. Which is why a dedicated thread to it should've been the course of action.

For GT I would like to bring up this antifeat for their infinite travel speed. The search for the black star dragon balls across the universe and time limit to earth's destruction.
This really isn’t an anti feat considering we see them carry several pieces of tools, equipment, gear, clothing and food throughout GT

All of which they would have to carry in their hands if not on the spaceship and that would be asking 3 people with 2 arms each to carry to carry numerous items with them in their hands across space because they weren’t smart enough to use a spaceship to carry them

no they are not?
Sim, they are.

According to Herms, Chouzenshu 4 says that Dragon ball has infinite Galaxies.

Scan translation: Galaxy

A cluster of stars at one location in the Universe. United stars form nebulae and several nebulae together form a Galaxy. The 4 Kaiohs who are responsible for the North, South, East and West govern these Galaxies. The division between North, South, East and West was created by the Gods and Kings of Heaven to control/supervise the infinite number of Galaxies in Outer Space.

is said to have unlimited Galaxies in GT

I'm optimistic, I doubt out of nowhere it's gonna be deemed invalid with all that went for it, it's just a lack of organization that's all.
More than three disagreed with this, I doubt that we will have infinite speed, and I can be sure that the Universe will not be infinite for long.

the fact that they visited a finite ammount of places makes it impossible for it to be an infinite distance
The ****? If the universe is presumably infinite it doesn’t matter if you travel to a limited number of places as the distance between two points could be infinite as well.

This is hardly an anti feat because it’s not even specified that the dragon balls were a finite distance away, ( on the opposite end , narrator states they were heading off to boundless galaxies )

If you have to assume the distances you can’t say it’s an anti feat as much as one can’t say it’s a hard feat.

The ****? If the universe is presumably infinite it doesn’t matter if you travel to a limited number of places as the distance between two points could be infinite as well.

This is hardly an anti feat because it’s not even specified that the dragon balls were a finite distance away, ( on the opposite end , narrator states they were heading off to boundless galaxies )

If you have to assume the distances you can’t say it’s an anti feat as much as one can’t say it’s a hard feat.
Simple, because it's DB ^-^

We have tons of information about the back side, it's just now been accepted that it's infinite in size, we have tons of information that there are multiple space-times separating the afterlife and it's just now been accepted, of course, DBH has been fighting for years to update the speed, but only the year before last it was accepted, after about 5 or 7 years DB can be updated.

More than three disagreed with this, I doubt that we will have infinite speed, and I can be sure that the Universe will not be infinite for long.

doubt, theres too much proof for that size.

I think most guys will accept it ... just a matter of time. It wa the same thing with base Goku universal and Multi Galaxy Broly ;) even the DB nerds who were against it; they changed their stance.

Back