• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

So, we have to address all the arguments against Dragon Ball's infinite speed, and make it work and prove that it really is infinite speed.
Exactly. All this "nyeeeh, mods are biased against dragon ball" stuff is annoying. The average user wants to wank their verse, so sometimes people need to take the opposite stance. It's easy. Just making better arguments tends to work.

I thinks it does at higher levels
i mean, how so? causality that affects a guy with 2 acausalities at the same time seems broken to me

Demons have Dark Ki but better and have used it on other Demons who of course have Acausality Type 4

That's all I know
meh, that is still bellow sonic's level if that is true what you are saying, man dbh scares me a little lol

Infinite Speed Buu thread closed in an hour lol

This is why you bring proper arguments
what thread? lol, link it please

Exactly. All this "nyeeeh, mods are biased against dragon ball" stuff is annoying. The average user wants to wank their verse, so sometimes people need to take the opposite stance. It's easy. Just making better arguments tends to work.
Bingo, we have to come up with a lot of good arguments and use them, we put everyone against arguments in the thread, and they just have to agree

Basically it says there’s a subspace between dimensions with no concept of space and time and that Sugoroku space and RoSaT have been confirmed/identified to be in this subspace and we’re also shown this subspace in GT
We need to refute all counter infinite velocity arguments

There is no way GT is faster than Super...right?....right?
see it like this, their quadrilions is a lower feat then the dbs one, and yet they reached similar levels of sextillions, even when having 2 digits less then dbs' quadrilions feat, you can see where this is going don't you?

Before anyone mentions other stuff we need a mod to open up the 2-C crt so we can apply the changes as we have a blog now so Toei z dbs manga and dbs anime can get their upgrades
i still would think that a power scaling blog for manga and toei would make things have more clarity, but you do you i guess

The Gas-20 mins - thingy could be debunked using some logic: it was just plot

But for ***** sake ... Onche he found them he screamed " ME FOUND YOU MUAHAHA " follow by a short burst. You only have to check the impact of his landing; every OG DB and their mother knows why this wasnt a teleportation.

And you have SS4 as a pic...
4r5puq.png

GT scaling ( assuming the baseline for inf is Pikkon/ base cell era Goku)

Goku 1
SS1 50
SS1 Kaioken 100
SS2 Goku/ Majin Vegeta :100
Base Gotenks 100
SS1 Gotenks 5000
Post RoSAT Base Gotenks 5000
SS1 Gotenks 250,000
Buuhan 250,000
SS1 Vegito 12,500,000
GT Goku 250,00
SS1 12,500,000
Base Baby 250,000 or 12,500,000 depending on wether he scales to base, sigma force Or meta rildo
Base Goten 250,000
SS1 Goten 12,500,000
Base Gohan 12,500,000
SS1 Gohan 612,500,000
SS1 Goku Baby saga 31,250,000,000
Majuub 31,250,000,000
Base Gohan as of Super 17 saga = Majuub likely given how they all expedcted Gohan to do shit when Majuub couldn’t do anything to S17.
SS1 Gohan = 1,562,500,000,000
Goku SS1 around that level
Base Goku ( either when he faces base Nouva or has Gohan Goten and Trunks Ki absorbed )= 1,562,500,000,000
UFSS4 Goku ~ 75,000,000,000,000 or 3,750,000,000,000,000 if baby scales to sigma or meta Rildo.

DBS Anime is just too controversial to get the rating accepted, no one cares about Toei or GT, so those 2 are safe

GT scaling ( assuming the baseline for inf is Pikkon/ base cell era Goku)

Goku 1
SS1 50
SS1 Kaioken 100
SS2 Goku/ Majin Vegeta :100
Base Gotenks 100
SS1 Gotenks 5000
Post RoSAT Base Gotenks 5000
SS1 Gotenks 250,000
Buuhan 250,000
SS1 Vegito 12,500,000
GT Goku 250,00
SS1 12,500,000
Base Baby 250,000 or 12,500,000 depending on wether he scales to base, sigma force Or meta rildo
Base Goten 250,000
SS1 Goten 12,500,000
Base Gohan 12,500,000
SS1 Gohan 612,500,000
SS1 Goku Baby saga 31,250,000,000
Majuub 31,250,000,000
Base Gohan as of Super 17 saga = Majuub likely given how they all expedcted Gohan to do shit when Majuub couldn’t do anything to S17.
SS1 Gohan = 1,562,500,000,000
Goku SS1 around that level
Base Goku ( either when he faces base Nouva or has Gohan Goten and Trunks Ki absorbed )= 1,562,500,000,000
UFSS4 Goku ~ 75,000,000,000,000 or 3,750,000,000,000,000 if baby scales to sigma or meta Rildo.
and then base goku scales higher than that in his last key, and then you apply the multiplier of 50x of super sayan

bro why did they make that infinite speed thread so early bruh. We haven't even upgraded one character from the manga to 2-C yet. We need to wait until we have a proper thread.

can you link the blog so I can read it?
Yeah no problem
DBS Anime is just too controversial to get the rating accepted, no one cares about Toei or GT, so those 2 are safe
dude stop saying that shit the rightful tiers shouldn’t be ignored because it’s controversial that’s ******* stupid if it’s accurate it should be put there stop with this controversial shit being a reason not to do it it’s accepted that it engulfed the universe which is infinite if they want to reject it they’ll have to create their own thread to stop them from scaling from the CEB plain and simple
And infinite combat speed DB shouldn't be that controversial, it just doesn't scale to travel speed, and these characters can accelerate to infinite in short burst.
People are just tryna find things they think are anti feats before realizing the feat is valid like I’ve heard the Whis one which can be debunked because Whis never goes full speed until he has to travel an infinite distance so him not going full speed and taking time to travel to places isn’t an anti feat even in RoF he doesn’t go full speed

Also for T.o.P the fighters take breaks in between fights to chat and they’re not only just fighting so it lasting more than a second isn’t an anti feat because characters take rests between fights so no anti feat there either

Yeah, and the whole deal with infinite speed is traveling infinite distances in finite time or being able to react to infinite speed attacks, such as the attack speed of dbs characters engulfing infinite universes and then scaling to that attack speed and the speed of the ki. It is not a hard concept to grasp.

dude stop saying that shit the rightful tiers shouldn’t be ignored because it’s controversial that’s ******* stupid if it’s accurate it should be put there stop with this controversial shit being a reason not to do it it’s accepted that it engulfed the universe which is infinite if they want to reject it they’ll have to create their own thread to stop them from scaling from the CEB plain and simple
I also agree with that. But we need to convince the others, I already seen the evidence and I agree.

DBS should scale, the energy ball feat is clear cut and straightforward.

I'm just pointing out a few individuals that might not let it pass.... Maverick or Damage for example.

I also agree with that. But we need to convince the others, I already seen the evidence and I agree.

DBS should scale, the energy ball feat is clear cut and straightforward.

I'm just pointing out a few individuals that might not let it pass.... Maverick or Damage for example.
They can’t there’s no legitimate reason it wouldn’t qualify the only way they would be able to is if they didn’t scale to the CEB’s speed at all so it can’t happen

Back