• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

the same could be said about hax tards

:)
Nah, Hax won't work when the opponent has shown resistance to that Hax prior, the Hax of the caster has a weakness on not working in stronger foes, or simply if the opponent is Higher dimensional.

If no one meets any of those criteria, doesn't matter how strong you are, you will be affected.
You won't resist Conceptual Hax just by punching and kicking harder 👽👽

If human technology is so much advanced to the point they can create an insect that can one shot a planet level character then I'm honestly not surprised that Cell max is stronger than Goku and Vegeta lmao

If human technology is so much advanced to the point they can create an insect that can one shot a planet level character then I'm honestly not surprised that Cell max is stronger than Goku and Vegeta lmao
To be fair it also takes researching subjects and collecting data on them to create beings that possess that level of power

Then again, Hedo created a being stronger than Ultra Instinct Goku without even having the data for it

Toriyama on that senzu cocaine man

21462706_10154959989802957_8085884467303989935_n.jpg

It's funny to think about that going by this site's rules, FPSS4 Goku will stomp all the GoDs, PUI Goku, Limit Breaker Jiren, and FPSS Broly, probably all at once.

GT scales all the way from the cell saga into the quadrillions of C if you go with the whole SSJ is a 50x boost to speed’ scaling process you end up with baby saga SS1 Goku in the single digit octillions up to possibly low nonillions of times c because there are missing scaling chains.

Super is getting downgraded too since that other thread is making it so the universe map is not usable so they’re all around 3x slower than they were originally.

GT is most likely faster atm.

Nah, Hax won't work when the opponent has shown resistance to that Hax prior, the Hax of the caster has a weakness on not working in stronger foes, or simply if the opponent is Higher dimensional.

If no one meets any of those criteria, doesn't matter how strong you are, you will be affected.
You won't resist Conceptual Hax just by punching and kicking harder 👽👽

Yes, menthus fodder multi planetary (at best) conceptual hax would never work vs Goku.

If this page works like this, thats coo. I dont really agree with the majority of the things on this page but im not the owner of said site ... so it doesnt really matter what i think :ROFLMAO:

Yes, menthus fodder multi planetary (at best) conceptual hax would never work vs Goku.

If this page works like this, thats cool and i do respect that but i still dont agree with the majority of the things on this page.
If that "fodder" has Higher dimensional Hax, GG.

Obscure visual novel protagonist #8923 when they realize their type 1 conceptual higher dimensional 20 octillion times above baseline 1-A space-time high-godly negation erasure plot manipulation hax is useless against Goku because he blitzes and one shots them before they can do anything.

AALIYAH_WROTE_JAY_AN_APOLOGY_LETTER%F0%9F%93%83__MARK_WANT_DESIREE_AND_HANNAH!%F0%9F%98%B1_4-32_screenshot_(1).jpg
Unironically would work if that BS Hax isn't a passive or Goku somehow got Immeasurable speed.

Back