• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Braking

He/Him
Alright yall. Its tiem…..,,.,,.,,,.

Basically the purpose of this thread is to add cm to zeno the bean man.

As we all know infinite zamasu is zamasu’s Thoughts/Ideas (1:44) made manifest.

And concepts in definition are abstract ideas/thoughts.
IMG_3781.png

And plus the wiki considers anyone becoming a idea and thought as abstract.

and zeno has the obvious feat of erasing zamasu easily.

so. Zeno would get CM Due to being able to erase a conceptual entity which by default gives you CM (type 2)

Agree: @LuffyRuffy46307,
Nut:
Not invited to my birthday party:

Last edited:
Concepts are abstract ideas but not all abstract ideas are concepts. That's what made Infinite Zamasu go from conceptual AE to ideas/thoughts Ae.

Yes, being an idea/thought is abstract, that's why it still has AE, but it is not accepted that it is a concept.

So I disagree with giving CM 2 to Zeno for erasing Infinite Zamasu, because he didn't erase a conceptual entity, but an abstract one.

If there are any CRTs being made to put it conceptually again, let me know.

Disagree for pretty obvious reasons.

With this logic every single living consciousness in fiction is a concept, when concept here means an idea which makes up reality, when the consciousness/idea of a single individual really isn't.

Destruction of concepts doesn’t count for cm I’m pretty sure. It’s like, EE but with npi
It does.

• Concept Destruction: The ability to destroy or remove a concept. By using the ability concepts are removed from reality. This can be wide-spread or very targeted, either erasing the concept of an overarching fundamental principle, such as space, or an individual. When destroyed at this level, nothing can be restored without using similarly powerful conceptual creation. Conventional regeneration or resurrection, no matter how powerful, would prove impossible as the very abstract concept of the character would not exist.

In addition, I maintain a neutral stance as the aforementioned statement does not appear to be in alignment with the current discussion thread.

Furthermore, I would like to inquire if the sources in question are verbatim or if the phrase “thoughts” scan should be interpreted metaphorically as it appears unclear to me.

Furthermore, I would like to inquire if the sources in question are verbatim or if the phrase “thoughts” scan should be interpreted metaphorically as it appears unclear to me.
You need to call @Nullflowerblush given they're the ones who were against Zamasu getting any kind of AE, conceptual or not.

Tho I really don't care if Zamasu gets AE or not here, as long as it's not conceptual lmao.

In addition, I maintain a neutral stance as the aforementioned statement does not appear to be in alignment with the current discussion thread.

@Vietthai96 , he has the official translation, he says exactly the context and why Zamasu get conceptual AE type 1, he updated it when I made my CRT

Yeah no, ideas are merely the fundamental parts that make up the bigger underlying concepts. Disagree with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back