• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

There are some arguments 🤓. Like Goku PUI being at it’s maximum efficiency against Moro unlike in the Granolah arc
That'a never stated or even implied. Gokh should actually have greater mastery over ultra instinct in the granolah arc since he can utilize it in base form.

That'a never stated or even implied.
FaeBC5-XEAYzJZR

That same fact applies to moro arc UI Goku.
(Beerus) "Well, let's see it, Goku." (Whis) "It is imminent. But can he properly control his emotions?"
(Beerus) "Seems to be going well enough." (Whis) "Yes. It would appear so. We are about to witness Ultra Instinct perfected!"
(Beerus) "He's fine-tuning his moves more and more." (Whis) "Indeed he is."
(Moro) "How are you dodging like that?!" (Goku) "Not thinking. ... My body's acting on its own and deciding how to dodge."
(Beerus) "Perfectly done." (Whis) "Oh? A rare show of respect from you?" (Beerus) "Respect where it's due. The way he fights is godlike."

Galactic Patrolman Saga Goku perfected his Ultra Instinct transformation, steadily growing sharper and more refined as the battle progressed, whereas Granolah the Survivor Saga Goku was actively growing less accurate over time due to his emotional turmoil.

The mere existence of his basic emotions completely throws the Ultra Instinct transformation into complete and utter disarray, and Vegeta practically confirms this sentiment. His performances against Jiren in the Tournament of Power and against Moro were described as "godlike", because Goku had successfully managed to eliminate any and all unnecessary emotions, allowing him to perfect the form and utilize its power to the fullest extent, whereas his performance against Gas is one of disappointment — a shadow of his previous accomplishments — because he struggled to abandoned his thoughts.

well, and what would the granola look like in all of that? because when the granola made the wish, goku was not having any problems with emotions, as we can see him training with whis.

Meu parceiro, você terá que explicar que Goku estava com raiva de Moro terra e ainda assim ele era igual ou superior a ele.

Isso deixa claro que: TUI>>> Goku MUI(EMOTIONS)=> Moro Mui.

There's no argument to say he wasn't with emotions, the picture clearly shows that he was completely angry, that is, he doesn't have that full power, Goku is still walking his path, Whis made it clear for Goku to find his own style , Goku is no angel, he found the TUI that best suits his power which is clearly above the same Mui that faced Moro Mui.

What is the consensus about the DB cosmology in this wiki? I want to know before beginning to write my revision
The consensus is: don't even bother to try to change it

This fo DBH, and for DBS the universe is like 3x normal universe in size (Living Universe + Other World + Demon Realm + Kaio Realm) with some planet-sized space-times (like the Time Chamber of Earth, and in the manga the one where Frieza trained to get his Black form and where Goku trained with Merus), the dimension where the Namekians come from (manga only for now) and the dimensions Broly and Gogeta travelled to and destroyed. There are 12-18 universes like the one I described per timeline, which are created by MWI theory (as explained by Trunks in DBZ)

The consensus is: don't even bother to try to change it

This fo DBH, and for DBS the universe is like 3x normal universe in size (Living Universe + Other World + Demon Realm + Kaio Realm) with some planet-sized space-times (like the Time Chamber of Earth, and in the manga the one where Frieza trained to get his Black form and where Goku trained with Merus), the dimension where the Namekians come from (manga only for now) and the dimensions Broly and Gogeta travelled to and destroyed. There are 12-18 universes like the one I described per timeline, which are created by MWI theory (as explained by Trunks in DBZ)
Thanks, but what about the dimensionality? Is it recognised as 3D, low 4D, 4D..?

There's really nothing new to possibly say to warrant an upgrade besides the narrator saying Goku and Gohan were separated by space-time while alive and dead, but that was in a filler so it probably wouldn't get acknowledged.

Thanks, but what about the dimensionality? Is it recognised as 3D, low 4D, 4D..?
The entirety of Universe 7 is considered a singular space-time continuum, with the Living Universe, the Other World, and the Realm of the Kai being considered spatial dimensions existing under the same flow of time.

…..I understand transformations are the selling point for DB but for goodness sakes is there a reason why Goku or Vegeta can’t beat someone in their base? it’s like how no one truly knows how strong is base Naruto by the simple fact he kept using Kurama for every fight known to mankind

…..I understand transformations are the selling point for DB but for goodness sakes is there a reason why Goku or Vegeta can’t beat someone in their base? it’s like how no one truly knows how strong is base Naruto by the simple fact he kept using Kurama for every fight known to mankind
I agree, especially in the anime when they absorbed SSG into their Base

Honestly, it's something that bothers me a lot in db. both anime and manga don't show the real level of their base form, they could defeat someone strong at least once in base...

I agree, especially in the anime when they absorbed SSG into their Base
This. Like damn the moment they got extremely powerful, freaking fodders for a mini tournament (except Hit) had them transformed for whatever reason then a bigger tournament which had even more fodders would STILL have them transformed as well….

Last edited:
They should be above SSG from Bog by upscaling Piccolo and Gohan, we all know this.

However, dunno if SSB, I mean they were able to put up a fight against Ultimate Gohan from the movie (Who should be comparable to his T.O.P) who at the same time was able to fight toe to toe against SSB Goku pre-TOP.

So guys, at which level do you think Gammas are?
Might depend on how seriously you want to treat the promo information. They hype them up a lot, saying they're the strongest/ultimate androids and implying they can take on Goku and co.

Off of the movie itself scaling from Ultimate Gohan might be the best you can get, though.

Back