• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

People who want to desperately disagree with a CRT regardless of the arguments, but can't because no higher staff has said anything substantial yet against, then pounce on a Bureau saying regurgitated points is too funny to me. If you sat them down for a minute, they couldn't tell you half the things being discussed in the thread. Its a phenomena that takes place for every popular verse in CRTs (that I've taken notice of)

I've seen this in DB and OPM among others

Render, Orange Piccolo.
Orange_Piccolo.png

Last edited:
How did that 2-C crt get accepted? UIO has several statements that he's below the god's of destruction. UIO 2 has the narrator state that he's trying to approach the realm of the gods and UIO 3 is confirmed to be weaker. The show had Vegeta make a speech cheering Goku to "Trespass into the domain of the Gods" by turning into Mui. UIO > 3 Gods of destruction is laughable.

If shaking the world of void makes you superior than 3 gods of destruction that we have no proof were going all out then that would make Jiren's entire status nothing special. God Toppo, SSBE Vegeta, and Kefla at the very least would be much stronger than a God of Destruction. Toppo's hakai feat itself outclasses all the others feats in the tournament and surpasses MUI and limit breaker Jiren with this logic.

Also has has anyone ever defined why two gods of destruction fighting would mean the destruction of their universes. Is it because of power, hakai, or their status as gods of destruction. Because in power MUI Goku and Jiren never shook the world of void from what I remember. God Toppo with both the power level of a GoD and hakai did not threaten the WoV by clashing fists with Vegeta. By peoples arguments Toppo who is a GoD should not have Ki control for some reason. None of the GoDs can control their power apparently. Beerus saying that Toppo's control over his power was still that of a novice didn't happen.

How did that 2-C crt get accepted? UIO has several statements that he's below the god's of destruction. UIO 2 has the narrator state that he's trying to approach the realm of the gods and UIO 3 is confirmed to be weaker. The show had Vegeta make a speech cheering Goku to "Trespass into the domain of the Gods" by turning into Mui. UIO > 3 Gods of destruction is laughable.

If shaking the world of void makes you superior than 3 gods of destruction that we have no proof were going all out then that would make Jiren's entire status nothing special. God Toppo, SSBE Vegeta, and Kefla at the very least would be much stronger than a God of Destruction. Toppo's hakai feat itself outclasses all the others feats in the tournament and surpasses MUI and limit breaker Jiren with this logic.

Also has has anyone ever defined why two gods of destruction fighting would mean the destruction of their universes. Is it because of power, hakai, or their status as gods of destruction. Because in power MUI Goku and Jiren never shook the world of void from what I remember. God Toppo with both the power level of a GoD and hakai did not threaten the WoV by clashing fists with Vegeta. By peoples arguments Toppo who is a GoD should not have Ki control for some reason. None of the GoDs can control their power apparently. Beerus saying that Toppo's control over his power was still that of a novice didn't happen.
I̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶p̶h̶o̶l̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶k̶i̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶2̶-̶C̶ ̶m̶a̶c̶r̶o̶c̶o̶s̶m̶ ̶r̶e̶j̶e̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶
Shut Up!!
I agree a GoD candidate whose Hakai isn't even mastered is much powerful than 3 GoDs combined.

This whole 2-C scaling in general would be a lot simpler if someone actually explained how powers clashing against each other were assumed to be inexplicably creating combined amalgams of power when it blatantly wouldn't be and doesn't seem to be the case. Beerus and Champas' feat should scale to both of them individually unless we believe they were gonna do a Twin Cataclysmic Orb and try and destroy the universe with that one attack or some other nonsensical headcanon scenario like that, because a clash doesn't justify the division.

This whole 2-C scaling in general would be a lot simpler if someone actually explained how powers clashing against each other were assumed to be inexplicably creating combined amalgams of power when it blatantly wouldn't be and doesn't seem to be the case. Beerus and Champas' feat should scale to both of them individually unless we believe they were gonna do a Twin Cataclysmic Orb and try and destroy the universe with that one attack or some other nonsensical headcanon scenario like that, because a clash doesn't justify the division.
Just scale other GoDs to 2-C or none.

Does someone have good images of the namekian dragonballs flying to earth during the Goku vs Freeza fight?

When I read those chapters I recall then reaching in earth in less than 2 minutes which would make them millions to trillions of times FTL depending on nameks distance to earth
They do?

I assume you could use 4.2 light years as the baseline (Proxima Centauri to Earth distance).

(4.2 * 9.461e+15)/(60 * 2)= 3.31135e+14 m/s or 1,104,547.46663 times FTL

This would effectively nuke the 50x SSJ multiplier on speed and keep it locked down to AP only, and there's the question of outliers too. That's assuming you can find the RAW Japanese scan where it says the Namekian balls went to Earth in 2 minutes.

I’m asking also because it might just scale to Freeza himself as he was able to perceive them moving before they flew into space, actual combat speed scaling would be for anyone that could blitz characters on 100% Freezas level before they could perceive what happened ie: Súper Vegeta smacking Imperfect Cell
People could also argue about acceleration of the Dragon Balls although that part's been debunked by many for quite a long while now. Still something to keep in mind tho.

Does someone have good images of the namekian dragonballs flying to earth during the Goku vs Freeza fight?

When I read those chapters I recall then reaching in earth in less than 2 minutes which would make them millions to trillions of times FTL depending on nameks distance to earth

I’m asking also because it might just scale to Freeza himself as he was able to perceive them moving before they flew into space, actual combat speed scaling would be for anyone that could blitz characters on 100% Freezas level before they could perceive what happened ie: Súper Vegeta smacking Imperfect Cell
ba4706a597b95fde70fdd17c0755321a.png

Yes, Goku and Frieza react to the Dragon Balls flying off, although this is only a perception speed feat, they don't dodge or outspeed then in movement them in any way. Basically like how the human eye can perceive speeds hundreds of times faster than one can actually move. So this feat should only be scaled to the first character to be confirmed FTE to an SSJ Goku/FP Frieza tier fighter, which (I think?) would be literally Perfect Cell?

ba4706a597b95fde70fdd17c0755321a.png

Yes, Goku and Frieza react to the Dragon Balls flying off, although this is only a perception speed feat, they don't dodge or outspeed then in movement them in any way.
Technically it would be a reaction speed feat given that Frieza was able to move his head when he saw the Dragon Balls charging at him. Perception feats are reliant on timeframes, reaction speeds could be determined by how much Frieza moved his head compared to the speeding Dragon Balls.

Basically like how the human eye can perceive speeds hundreds of times faster than one can actually move. So this feat should only be scaled to the first character to be confirmed FTE to an SSJ Goku/FP Frieza tier fighter, which (I think?) would be literally Perfect Cell?
Again, perception speed is solely timeframe now. But ye, I think it could work as a baseline.

Technically it would be a reaction speed feat given that Frieza was able to move his head when he saw the Dragon Balls charging at him. Perception feats are reliant on timeframes, reaction speeds could be determined by how much Frieza moved his head compared to the speeding Dragon Balls.

Again, perception speed is solely timeframe now. But ye, I think it could work as a baseline.
Oh, okay, I see, thanks for clarifying. As for a timeframe, the only quantified value was 2 minutes to 3 minutes (at most):

1. In DBZ 128 (before DBs depart) Frieza states that Namek has at most 3 minutes left:
4ccb75aa0f09fe75119f2132810b5249.png

2. DBZ 130, After the DBs have departed, right after that moment, the second page after the one I posted above to be exact, Frieza claims that Namek has less than 2 minutes:
1679d756caf93db9169d0182774e38aa.png

3. DBZ 133, the DBs land on Namek, before Namek has exploded, which happens in the next chapter.
a2b62f4725730f6c6c707f337b8f9e01.png

For simplicity's sake I think the 3 minute timeframe should just be used.

I think Freeza in the next panel before the DBs disappear from his view slightly raises his hand, compared to when we see him initially,

comparatively he is probably several thousands of times slower than the Dragon balls themselves but IIRC namek Is on a different universe quadrant so you may still end up with a substantial speed upgrade in the millions of C range.

I think Freeza in the next panel before the DBs disappear from his view slightly raises his hand, compared to when we see him initially,

comparatively he is probably several thousands of times slower than the Dragon balls themselves but IIRC namek Is on a different universe quadrant so you may still end up with a substantial speed upgrade in the millions of C range.
As I said, if you want to scale them to the DB's speed I won't object, I was just pointing out that Perfect Cell is the first character that is the most conclusively and concretely due to being moving FTE to Cell Saga SSJ tiers.

Well, I do agree with the sentiment that only top dog cell saga characters would most reliably scale to a significant fraction of this assuming it’s legit and all variables are accounted for, but I’m certainly not the one calcing it, I just intended to bring this potential feat to the limelight.

Well, I do agree with the sentiment that only top dog cell saga characters would most reliably scale to a significant fraction of this assuming it’s legit and all variables are accounted for, but I’m certainly not the one calcing it, I just intended to bring this potential feat to the limelight.
Speaking of not mentioned speed feats here, there's also the Ginyu Force showcasing faster travel speed than their space pods. Shouldn't this be an FTL speed feat as well?

Since 3 minutes was chosen...

(4.2 * 9.461e+15)/(60 * 3)= 2.2075667e+14 m/s or 736364.977756 times FTL (MFTL+)

Could this detail possibly warrant a baseline for an estimated distance between galaxies distance if it would be any higher than the current calc?
db1ed072278469c8193377ab6a1ff2f0.png

The scope of King Kai's cosmic jurisdiction:
749e91e8f1ec7af5c1d68d1ea1b89acd.png

0875448f7cf9957069f32c0b48832432.png

Lke maybe the distance between the Milky Way (which still exists in DB) and he nearest galaxy to it?

This map shows namek to be nearly an universal radius away from earth

I mean the size and distance between landmarks on that map clearly isn't to scale in any way. In the manga since theres no other way to find a given number or distance even if they're in different galaxies and where Namek and their relative positions within their respective galaxies, the most reasonable and safest quantifiable distance to give it is the Milky Way to it's nearest galaxy.

This map shows namek to be nearly an universal radius away from earth

Didn't that get outdated because it didn't have the Other World and then it got replaced?

Otherworld is there, I think you mean the Kaioshin Realm. The Universe and Otherworld part haven't changed in depiction but just by observing the position of the planets in Otherworld and other funny things like the distance between Snakeway and the edge of Otherworld being smaller than it's 1 million KM outreach from the center of Otherworld, the landmarks clearly aren't to scale or accurately depicted in terms of distance between each other and shouldn't be used.

Otherworld is there, I think you mean the Kaioshin Realm. The Universe and Otherworld part haven't changed in depiction but just by observing the position of the planets in Otherworld and other funny things like the distance between Snakeway and the edge of Otherworld being smaller than it's 1 million KM outreach from the center of Otherworld, the landmarks clearly aren't to scale or accurately depicted in terms of distance between each other and shouldn't be used.
Sorry about that, but yeah I meant the Realm of the Kais.

I already calculated the namek feat but it was rejected because people objected to Goku and freeza reacting to it.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...eZ/Namek_Dragon_Balls_fly_from_Namek_to_Earth
I think the calc should preferably be updated with the 2-3 minute timeframe ends, and Proxima Centauri B to Earth distance (AFAIK the "Out of my Territory" thing from King Kai is anime-only). No other ends make sense to use here in the face of new evidence.

Worst case scenario this applies exclusively to Android Saga/Cell Saga peeps because AFAIK Trunks is the first person to be capable of blitzing Frieza even when in the direct line of sight.

I think the calc should preferably be updated with the 2-3 minute timeframe ends, and Proxima Centauri B to Earth distance (AFAIK the "Out of my Territory" thing from King Kai is anime-only). No other ends make sense to use here in the face of new evidence.

Worst case scenario this applies exclusively to Android Saga/Cell Saga peeps because AFAIK Trunks is the first person to be capable of blitzing Frieza even when in the direct line of sight.
Did you read why I chose the 2 minute time frame?
The time frame is objectively less than 2 minutes. I used two minutes as a low ball.
That distance is chosen completely arbitrarily and with no basis whatsoever. I got the distance using two canon sources for two ends, Bulma's time frame and the speed of the space ship that could travel to jupiter instantly.
The hilarious part is that the distance I got for both methods is almost exactly the same as the distance from earth to proxima centauri. The difference is a mere 1.73x less than earth to proxima for the first method.
Method 2's results range from 1.03x (which is literally the exact same distance) in the low end and 20x in the high end.

Did you read why I chose the 2 minute time frame?
Whups. Didn't see that.

The time frame is objectively less than 2 minutes. I used two minutes as a low ball.
That distance is chosen completely arbitrarily and with no basis whatsoever. I got the distance using two canon sources for two ends, Bulma's time frame and the speed of the space ship that could travel to jupiter instantly.
The hilarious part is that the distance I got for both methods is almost exactly the same as the distance from earth to proxima centauri. The difference is a mere 1.73x less than earth to proxima for the first method.
Method 2's results range from 1.03x (which is literally the exact same distance) in the low end and 20x in the high end.
Bruh.

I'm pretty sure If a character straight up stomps two people who are each half of 2-C, they would be straight up 2-C right

So If whis alone stopped beerus and champa clashing he would be straight up 2-C, right?

So If whis alone stopped beerus and champa clashing he would be straight up 2-C, right?
Yeah. I agree with you.

But there can be counters like, "Champa and Beerus didn't go all out".

Or "Whis was aided by Vados to stop both Gods"
As the two Angels stopped their own God of destruction at the same time

Back