• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super - Super Hero Key and profile additions (SPOILERS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if Broly is considered to be stronger than Beerus based on Goku's statement.
Cell Max should also be considered stronger than goku and vegeta based on Gohan's statement.

Should Cell max get all the abilities of cell considering he was designed from the blueprints of cell ???
damn i had the scans for that at home.

No, he wouldn't. Hedo notes that while he was able to create Cell Max in the image of the original, Cell was unique that in its biology was composed entirely out of the specially curated and synthesized cells of Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Frieza, etc., and as the Red Ribbon lacked Cell's previous bio-material, they were unable to recreate those abilities.

Besides, Cell Max cannot even regenerate.

damn i had the scans for that at home.

No, he wouldn't. Hedo notes that while he was able to create Cell Max in the image of the original, Cell was unique that in its biology was composed entirely out of the specially curated and synthesized cells of Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Frieza, etc., and as the Red Ribbon lacked Cell's previous bio-material, they were unable to recreate those abilities.

Besides, Cell Max cannot even regenerate.
Damn Then he has basically has no abilities apart from those shown.

Yeah, that's why Cell Max is considered unfinished; he has raw power sure, but he lacks the composite Z fighter level versatility, the regeneration, the "No weak point" status, ect.

Isn't cell max a android and not a bio android like cell

Basically cell max was a massive robot with no mind control

I feel it's something like:

Gohan Beast >>> Cell Max ~ Broly > Gamma 2's Suicide Attack >>> Orange Piccolo ~ Ascended Blue Goku and Vegeta (KKx20/Evolution) >>> Ultimate Gohan ~ DBS SH Blues>~ Full Power Gammas > Ultimate Piccolo/Yellow > Initial Gamma 2 ~ DBS Broly Blues > Baseline Low 2-C.

Base Piccolo, Base/SSJ Gohan are likely still 3-A or at least 3-A I think. With it being something like SSJ Gohan > Piccolo > Base Gohan, how does Base Gohan scale to regular Base Goku and Vegeta idk but i don't think he's far behind.

Last edited:
We probably shouldn't scale Orange Piccolo to SSBKKx20 and SSBE because the rivals haven't even used those powerups ever since the tournament

Also I doubt Toriyama even considered those when he made the statement on Orange Piccolo's power. He didn't even do so for DBS Broly. We can only tell for certain that he at least means Super Saiyan Blue

Considering how hard he stomped and outperformed Gamma 2 (who is SSB lvl mind you) it's not far fetched to compare Orange Piccolo to SSBKKx20/SSBE, but well. He's still in their ballpark and can fall somewhere in between Blue and Ascended Blue.

Gamma 2's suicide attack falls somewhere in between Orange Piccolo and Cell Max.

Also I don't like the idea of Gohan being above Broly. Unless they make his Beast form something he can only access in desperation

There has been made an emphasis on that being able to control your mind/ki makes you a lot stronger (in the same movie, was said the same thing somewhere about Broly in promo material and has happened with Kale in the anime) and Toriyama's statement kinda implies the Cell Max AS OF THE MOVIE isn't > Broly and would if he was completed.

Take it as you wish but there may be arguments against Cell Max/Gohan Beast completely scaling to Broly.

I am still doubtful honestly lol the scaling is all over the place now.

There has been made an emphasis on that being able to control your mind/ki makes you a lot stronger (in the same movie, was said the same thing somewhere about Broly in promo material and has happened with Kale in the anime) and Toriyama's statement kinda implies the Cell Max AS OF THE MOVIE isn't > Broly and would if he was completed.

Take it as you wish but there may be arguments against Cell Max/Gohan Beast completely scaling to Broly.

I am still doubtful honestly lol the scaling is all over the place now.
Agree. They ****** the scaling with this one

Gohan Beast vs MUI Goku or Gogeta Blue when
Beerus < Belmod < Jiren ~ UI Omen Goku <<< UI Goku < Hidden Power Jiren << UI Goku after getting a rage boost

Beerus < Broly <<< Gogeta Blue

Beerus < Broly ~ Cell Max <<< Gohan Beast

Gogeta has much better technique. Also has Kaioken if need be.

UI Goku is much stronger and has better technique. Will also want to end the fight quickly due to the form's lack of sustainability. Most likely wins

Last edited:
The Beerus being below Broly, Cell Max and co makes me uncomfortable we know he's getting retconned in the anime to be > everyone else again just like the manga did ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I hope they remember that Beerus was scared of Broly and don't just retcon him to be a goalpost again without a proper in-universe reason

Yes and it's likely considering Beerus was stated to be training in the manga IIRC.

(come on, Moro Arc Goku was about to fight an (in training) Angel).

I'm surprised no one has done Broly vs Jiren on this site.

When was he scared?
They've done it to death in the old forum and it was banned IIRC, there is no way to accurately tell who's stronger between ToP climax Goku/Jiren and Gogeta/Broly because there's arguments for any side.

When was he scared?
After waking up his four month nap, Beerus reacted in fear after being notified that Broly was brought to his planet

I'm surprised no one has done Broly vs Jiren on this site.
haha he doesn't know
3x

I believe that Hidden Power Jiren is stronger than Gogeta Blue cuz of the larger and better scaling chain and that UI Goku fares even better cuz he bodied the former

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back