• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Best parts of the movie:
-BLOOD IN DRAGON BALL SUPER!?.!
images

-Piccolo is the main character of the movie, not gohan.
-Gohan > gogeta blue and UI Goku
-The occasional 2D scenes like with jiren and cell.
-Lifting strength feats.
-Goten and Trunks are grown up!
-pan

I doubt anything breaks Class M, maybe Class G at a push for a slight upgrade. Then again it's been a month since I watched the movie so maybe I misremember something amazing

Wondering if the dragon ball universe had a space "between realms" between the afterlife and living world, what would that mean for Beerus and Goku's universe destroying power?

Nothing at all?

Is Cell Max completed or nah? In the English dub, he's stated to be complete but lacking a proper mind, but Toriyama says that he wasn't completed.

What exactly was said in the original Japanese dub?

What suggests they may defeat frieza soliders?
Even a relatively fodder character like Master Roshi can keep up with a horde of Frieza soldiers. Jaco, one of the weakest characters in the story compared to the "heavy hitters" like Moro's gang and the Heeters, can also one-shot Frieza soldiers with ease.

Back