• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

FOzemQ2XIA07TZo
FW0wlp2UYAYxzKX

Imagine a Rematch between these two

If they retell the Broly movie, I really hope do revisit the idea of Gogeta and Broly fighting on/in the Sun. it would be pure ******* hype, I'll even take that over dimension shattering anyday of the week

Give Moro more actual abilities cause man it was laughable in how show barely much of his so called Magic
Anime is a different continuity, so even if somehow Moro show conceptual hax, there will be a anime page for him. His manga version is already ended

I feel like some people are forgetting that Super Hero takes place 3 years after Broly, so quite a bit after the events of the Moro and Granolah arcs.

I feel like some people are forgetting that Super Hero takes place 3 years after Broly, so quite a bit after the events of the Moro and Granolah arcs.
We don't know if they are going to show Moro or note. Like i said before anime and manga are different continuity now, they could well going to show different foes, so don't be too sure.....

I know, I'm just saying that people are for some reason expecting Beast Gohan and Orange Piccolo in the Moro arc (if it gets adapted), which wouldn't make any sense.

We don't know if they are going to show Moro or note. Like i said before anime and manga are different continuity now, they could well going to show different foes, so don't be too sure.....
Seems like the notification didn't pop up. I thought tagging people could work.
Anyways, I wanted to know ur opinion on this. I'm gonna copy paste what I asked you.

Also @Vietthai96

Btw, regarding the DBX2 DLC pack.

Unless Dyspo can fire up Ki blasts, he will never be able to defeat Majin Buu, period.

What do you mean???
When you leaked the DBX 2 video regarding the DLC pack.

I asked ur opinion on what u think if Dyspo fighting Kid buu in the Story mode.

Personally, I think that if Dyspo doesn't know any large ranged Ki blast attack or doesn't shoot any Ki blast in general, he would beber be qble to defest Majin Buu casually who can even regenerate from vapor, the dame goes for Hit, in Canon

This is XV though, with Dark Ki-boosted Villainous Mode he gonna fight with even UIS Goku, Dyspo possibly don't have a chance, but though i did see Dyspo being enhanced by Dark Ki, possibly from Fu

"The Anime is set after the Universe survival arc"

Is it too early for me to laugh at all the people who told me they won't adapt Broly and Super hero because "tHeY aRe AnImE oRiGiNaL mOvIeS" even though it was f****** obvious they would do that?

Also apparently according to Geekdom Toei wanted to start the Anime after Broly but Shueisha stopped them because they wanted more Manga content...

So much for the people here who said Granolah and Moro arc won't be animated XDDDDDD

To be fair Broly Movie hardly can be considered as an Arc, since like....half of it is Broly backstory, and then fight. They gonna recap it, sure, but re-adapt it like what they did with BoG and RoF, no in my opinion

To be fair Broly Movie hardly can be considered as an Arc, since like....half of it is Broly backstory, and then fight. They gonna recap it, sure, but re-adapt it like what they did with BoG and RoF, no in my opinion
Yeah, it needs a recap at most if anything, not a readaptation

Though it originally had 180 min of material initially because it was cut down to 100 min which can be used to make 9 episodes

Unlike two DBZ movies BoG and RoF which can be re-adapt to anime TV because it leave hole in story to adapt. Broly movie despite being cut down in duration was a huge successful movie, no way they gonna do a re-adaptation with differrent presentation, i can believe it if they just cut movie into pieces and slap them into TV anime arrangement, like what Ufotable did with Demon Slayer Mugen Train movie

Back