• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Releasing someone's potential doesn't make you comparable to the person you just empowered.
Guru and Elder Kai released the potential of characters FAR stronger than themselves. It's not really the same as wishing for the Dragon to kill someone stronger than itself, in which case the power limitation would come up.

The green dragon just..........release Piccolo potential??
And gave something extra too. ;)
Releasing someone's potential doesn't make you comparable to the person you just empowered.
Guru and Elder Kai released the potential of characters FAR stronger than themselves. It's not really the same as wishing for the Dragon to kill someone stronger than itself, in which case the power limitation would come up.
Agreed. And Shenron was upgraded so as to be able to do that.

I guess because in canon material there hasn't been any accepted evidence that the multipliers increase lifting strength as well. Definitely is a thing, but knowing how the wiki operates in regards to what's considered evidence, it probably won't be accepted unless something concrete is brought in a CRT.
Wasn't Goku able to loft 40 tons after he turned ssj?

Nah it's in the manga as well. But SSJ is the only accepted multiplier iirc, so Goku'd need an impressive LS feat in base for this to even be relevant.

Ok thanks DBH, now I know Time breaker SS3 Bardock is above SSB level now.

Welp, guess it's time to do a little fix on his profile.........

This is another version of Bardock, not Time Breaker or Xeno Bardock. Right now we have 3 versions of Bardock in DBH, one is Time Breaker/Xeno Bardock, second is a Bardock with SSJ4 created by Dark Shenron distort history, and third is this Bardock - Warrior in Black Clothes
The second Bardock fought Xeno Trunks and disappear. Xeno Bardock have been also disappearing for pretty long time

iirc, he has it since classic, original Dragon Ball
I thought that might've been the case, but he doesn't have it in any of his manga keys (until obviously the U6 arc).

Edit: nvm. He does have it on his DBZ profile, but it's somehow not on his DBS profile lol. I still wonder for which feat though.

Back