• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Just curious, but what Verses are the ones that don't fit the standards?
A bunch of weird verse I had never heard before, I'd need to find the thread to find the full names again.

My bet is those were chinese novels or something but that's just my guesse.

Well, I can't disagree that theirs quite a few niche "Higher Dimensional" Verse's with like one supporter that I think don't meet the Wiki's standards.

It is probably the ones obscure enough for people to forget about. Since less people understand them, it is easier to exaggerate stats since it is hard to find in-verse contradiction when nobody understands the subject matter.

Well, I can't disagree that theirs quite a few niche "Higher Dimensional" Verse's with like one supporter that I think don't meet the Wiki's standards.
IIRC, one of those verse literaly had all their page made and edited by like 2 people. (that one might have been deleted TBF so the Wiki does act on that sometime.)

There is really no way to progress from here, you know the Wiki doesn't accept your "evidence" but you also think you are still absolutely correct. So all that will happen is you won't make a CRT, Dragon Ball's Tier won't change, while you still go on in this Thread about how Dragon Ball's "Higher Dimensions" are more accurate them the rest of the Wiki's actually accepted Higher Dimensions and how the Wiki's opinion is wrong. This is a complete impasse, nothing no one will say will change this and will instead just waste time.
We know that the barrier cannot be 3d or dimensional in nature if it is supposed to hold the entire U7 verse (except the kaoishin realm since it's stated to be outside of the entire macro verse include those barriers) which is stated (otherworld ) to have higher spatial dimensions (unknown amount but higher) and is described as being outer-dimensional, literally saying that it's outside of any dimensionality itself, meaning conceptuality not bound by, which makes sense because the inside of the barrier (holding the macro verse) has unknown higher spatial dimensions and it must be transcending the concept of dimensionality and be insanely bigger to hold content such a structure.

The guy who tried to argue Acausality for DB characters because of multiverse theory tried arguing 1-A DB with a scan from a DBZ DnD game's databook.

The guy who tried to argue Acausality for DB characters because of multiverse theory tried arguing 1-A DB with a scan from a DBZ DnD game's databook.
? They just explained that it's because of how the verse works that no one can have acausality naturality, and I debunked your claims on the guides. And I remember asking you questions, but you cannot obviously otherwise you would consider that your claims are wrong.

We know that the barrier cannot be 3d or dimensional in nature if it is supposed to hold the entire U7 verse (except the kaoishin realm since it's stated to be outside of the entire macro verse include those barriers)
For all we know, based on what we've been shown, that bowl only covers the Other World, which Goku stated has no time, so it's one big spatio-dimension.
which is stated (otherworld ) to have higher spatial dimensions (unknown amount but higher)
Source?
and is described as being outer-dimensional, literally saying that it's outside of any dimensionality itself, meaning conceptuality not bound by,
That's not what means. Outer means outside of and external. It's a bowl outside of the dimension, we can clearly see that. That does not mean it's outside of dimensionality, that's actually r-word (I can't say that).
which makes sense because the inside of the barrier has unknown higher spatial dimensions and it must be transcending the concept of dimensionality and be insanely bigger to hold content such a structure.
No it doesn't. That's like saying a barrier has to be fourth-dimensional in order to hold a universe sized spatio-dimensional. It doesn't, it just has to be an even larger 3-D structure, stop being stupid and/or cherry-picking.

There are DB characters with acausality. The hell are you on about?

Also and ? Still official, unlike the random ass machine translated scans that are used for a lot of 1-A who don't even really mention tiering or dimension in the end.

For all we know, based on what we've been shown, that bowl only covers the Other World, which Goku stated has no time, so it's one big spatio-dimension.

Source?

That's not what means. Outer means outside of and external. It's a bowl outside of the dimension, we can clearly see that. That does not mean it's outside of dimensionality, that's actually r-word (I can't say that).

No it doesn't. That's like saying a barrier has to be fourth-dimensional in order to hold a universe sized spatio-dimensional. It doesn't, it just has to be an even larger 3-D structure, stop being stupid and/or cherry-picking.
The bowl is only the part down and is the same as the upper part of the barrier (which the maps imply). Goku never said it has no time, that is your headcanon and is debunked.

Yes, that is literally what it means, stop changing the words, it's stated to be outer dimensional, not the outer dimension you realize that ? and outer means, outside of , not be bound by it. And yes the statement means literally that, outside of dimensionality.
And are you trying to claim that a outeversal structure is not outside of dimensionality itself?
I just said the barrier cannot be 3d or have any dimensional properties if it's supposed to hold higher dimensional structures and is described to be outer-dimensional (which you ignored evidence)

Last edited:
Oh my bad. Lemme rephrase it for you.
Acausality for all DB characters.
That has nothing to do, they even explained why it wouldn't work because of the cosmology just because I was wrong there doesn't mean I'm wrong everywhere or what I said here is wrong. That's fallacious to think, and you failed to address my points. Even when I debunked you, I didn't imply that you are incompetent and don't know what you are talking about.

Last edited:
Pure headcanon.

You never provided a source for the higher dimensional thing.
"Time exists" someone who argued that time doesn't exist in their earlier part. And that statement literally debunks that person by saying "WERE TIME EXIST"

"never provided" evidence when it's literally in the 6-7 section of this thread when I directly replied to you (anyone can go verify plz, this is insane)

Keep in mind this is what he said. I can even take a screenshot to show how dishonest he was.

Last edited:
I will quote what you said:

"which Goku stated has no time" (check your replies)

Your scan:
"were time exist"

ZERO IMPLICATION OF YOU CLAIM, LITERALLY, YOUR SCAN DEBUNK YOURSELF.
"It's a technique you should only use in the afterlife... In this world, where time exists, it uses too much energy."

Guess what world Goku is in, in that scene.
I'll give you a hint: It's not the afterlife.

The fact that you completely glossed over that proves you're cherry-picking information to accommodate your needs.

Goku deadass said there is no time in the afterlife.
"Oh, I can't use Super Saiyan 3 in the living universe. Time exists here, so my energy drains pretty quickly. But, in the afterlife, no drain at all."
Context clues, buddy.

Goku deadass said there is no time in the afterlife.
"Oh, I can't use Super Saiyan 3 in the living universe. Time exists here, so my energy drains pretty quickly. But, in the afterlife, no drain at all."
Context clues, buddy.
What does time exist here means? he never said or implied that time doesn't exist in the afterlife what are you talking about. All it implies is the flow being different and we know that it has been seven years that he trained in the afterlife.

"It's a technique you should only use in the afterlife... In this world, where time exists, it uses too much energy."

Goku states that time exists in the living universe and as a result, it exhausts too much energy.
Goku also states that Super Saiyan 3 should only be used in the afterlife.
Do you know what that means? Can you put two and two together? Do I have to spell it out to you?

Goku states that time exists in the living universe and as a result, it exhausts too much energy.
Goku also states that Super Saiyan 3 should only be used in the afterlife.
Do you know what that means? Can you put two and two together? Do I have to spell it out to you?
It means literally means nothing, we know time flows there, exactly seven years passed when he trained. Do not try to act holy in this thread you are the one who was wrong and needed more replies to debunked and you told wrong things about what happened and me. Goku is in the afterlife and talks about much time it would take for him to go to the snake way or him coming around 3 hours from the afterlife to fight Vegeta and Nappa in the Saiyan saga. Even if the flow is different, there must be time there. How can king kai be so old when age is a measurement of time?. Your argument doesn't work.

Yeah. Seven years in the living world. I believe King Kai even notes that Goku doesn't age in the afterlife.
Or how about when they talked about how many days Goku needs to train in the afterlife in the Saiyan saga? Even if they do not age, we know that king kai still considers himself old and age is a measurement of time and its flow. As you can see, your argument doesn't work.

Came here to say that by the "And who cares it's a DnD game, it's still 'official'" argument, One Piece should also be 1-A from scaling. Due to 'official' crossovers.

Came here to say that by the "And who cares it's a DnD game, it's still 'official'" argument, One Piece should also be 1-A from scaling. Due to 'official' crossovers.
-Not a crossover as nothing to do with crossovers (simple guide books).
-Officially licensed and accepted.
-Stated to explain in details thinks that aren't explain the dbz amine (backstory for characters and areas in the actual dbz serie during the saiyan saga)
-This version of the book only talks about the saiyan saga.

Back