• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

******* 1A dbs because "lol there is a statement about outer dimensional"
If you have a problem with that give your arguments and I will debunk that. GO HEADED, put your arguments and I will debunk that and prove my point, not gonna take false claims as facts (you can't even prove anything). Anybody that disagrees, I will debunk them.

Last edited:
unknown.png

We said it before already. Just saying outerdimensional with no mention of how the higher dimension in the verse works won't give you 1-A rating.

Sure, you might think it is 1-A, since it does say that it is "outerdimensional" and you can believe whatever the **** you want, but the wiki won't accept it here. In order to actually upgrade DBS to 1-A, you need to prove that the higher dimensions are infinitely superior to each other, or are large size dimensions.

Look, I'd ******* suck Toriyama's dick for 1-A Dragon Ball, but this just ain't it. This was the whole reason Demonbane was downgraded from 1-A to 2-A.

We said it before already. Just saying outerdimensional with no mention of how the higher dimension in the verse works won't give you 1-A rating.

Sure, you might think it is 1-A, since it does say that it is "outerdimensional" and you can believe whatever the **** you want, but the wiki won't accept it here. In order to actually upgrade DBS to 1-A, you need to prove that the higher dimensions are infinitely superior to each other, or are large size dimensions.

Look, I'd ******* suck Toriyama's dick for 1-A Dragon Ball, but this just ain't it. This was the whole reason Demonbane was downgraded from 1-A to 2-A.
What you said is wrong period.

It's stated that the other word has higher spatial dimensions and that those barriers encompass the other world and are stated to be outer-dimensional, which is easily 1-A. If those barriers transcend dimensionality itself which can contain infinite spatial dimensions, that is easily Outerversal barrier level.

It's not about what I think, I do not do that, it's always about evidence. IDC about what the wiki accepts or not. I only care about if it's true or factual.

Those dimensions are spatial and infinitely higher them the past one, 3d for the living universe, and an unknown amount of higher spatial dimensions for the other world which is encompassed by an outer dimensional barrier, that is all you need to know. We know that the other world is showed and stated to be higher dimensional than the living universe far beyond infinite.

IDC about what you do for 1-A, I have evidence for it to already be 1-A.

Alright so you're using this as evidence that Saiyan Saga Goku is 1-A, not caring about the wiki's standards, while on the wiki and using the wiki's standards from a year or so ago?
I never said Saiyan saga Goku scales to this that would be ******** honestly, do not claim something I never implied or stated. It would only apply to anybody that can destroy the macro verse of U7 , someone like ssjg goku from BoG, and anybody scaling from him would be Outerversal bare minimum.

Uh preponderance of evidence my G. Imagine having an outerversal structure bound by time.
The barriers are outerversal , not what is inside of it (which explains why they say it's impossible to go there unless someone uses teleportation) like the other world, the living universe are examples of non-outerversal structures contain by an outerversal structure. A better way to see it is to imagine an unknown amount of higher dimensional space that is contained in something that is not bound by dimensions and it outside of dimensionality itself, meaning conceptually.

Last edited:
You do know you can't be bound by time if you're outerversal right? All of the universes, including the afterlives, are part of a singular timeline. All the universes are affected if you make a change in history. Beerus hakai'd Zamasu and it made a timeline with all 12 universes, despite being in the 10th Universe when he destroyed Zamasu.

You do know you can't be bound by time if you're outerversal right? All of the universes, including the afterlives, are part of a singular timeline. All the universes are affected if you make a change in history. Beerus hakai'd Zamasu and it made a timeline with all 12 universes, despite being in the 10th Universe when he destroyed Zamasu.
That doesn't matter, . That would imply an unknown amount of outerversal barriers being made.

Uh preponderance of evidence my G. Imagine having an outerversal structure bound by time.
Nah, we are all clearly wrong, Goku should be 1-A bare minimum with the amount of evidence he has just provided. I'm just waiting for Tier 0 Zen'o and Omnipotent Buu here.

It's stated that the other word has higher spatial dimensions and that those barriers encompass the other world and are stated to be outer-dimensional, which is easily 1-A. If those barriers transcend dimensionality itself which can contain infinite spatial dimensions, that is easily Outerversal barrier level.
Those dimensions are spatial and infinitely higher them the past one, 3d for the living universe, and an unknown amount of higher spatial dimensions for the other world which is encompassed by an outer dimensional barrier, that is all you need to know. We know that the other world is showed and stated to be higher dimensional than the living universe far beyond infinite.
Show me the scans first. Also, you need to have an infinite amount of higher dimensions, and then transcend them in order to be 1-A, not just an "unknown amount". Not to mention the fact that they are bound by time. And also give me the scan where they are showed/stated to be infinitely larger/superior to the past one. That's all that I want.

I'd also sacrifice my Pokémon cards for it. My children too, but they aren't as important.

Nah, we are all clearly wrong, Goku should be 1-A bare minimum with the amount of evidence he has just provided. I'm just waiting for Tier 0 Zen'o and Omnipotent Buu here.

Show me the scans first. Also, you need to have an infinite amount of higher dimensions, and then transcend them in order to be 1-A, not just an "unknown amount". Not to mention the fact that they are bound by time. And also give me the scan where they are showed/stated to be infinitely larger/superior to the past one. That's all that I want.

I'd also sacrifice my Pokémon cards for it. My children too, but they aren't as important.
YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR SARCASM FOR YOURSELF. GO READ THE SCAN, YOU WERE IN THIS THREAD WHEN I POSTED THAT. AND NO THEY AREN'T BOUND BY TIME ONLY PEOPLES ACTIONS AND I NEVER SAY INFINITELY HIGHER THAN THE PAST ONE ONLY THAT IS HOW DIMENSIONS WORKS WHEN GOING UP, THAT IS A STRAWMAN. Not to mention it transcends that concept, which can have infinite dimensions.

YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR SARCASM FOR YOURSELF. GO READ THE SCAN, YOU WERE IN THIS THREAD WHEN I POSTED THAT. AND NO THEY AREN'T BOUND BY TIME ONLY PEOPLES ACTIONS AND I NEVER SAY INFINITELY HIGHER THAN THE PAST ONE ONLY THAT IS HOW DIMENSIONS WORKS WHEN GOING UP, THAT IS A STRAWMAN. Not to mention it transcends that concept, which can have infinite dimensions.

image0.jpg

Did you just actually get so worked up over a simple bit of sarcasm?

NO THEY AREN'T BOUND BY TIME ONLY PEOPLES ACTIONS
Headcanon.
AND I NEVER SAY INFINITELY HIGHER THAN THE PAST ONE ONLY THAT IS HOW DIMENSIONS WORKS WHEN GOING UP, THAT IS A STRAWMAN.
Too bad then, no 1-A shit. That is just like me saying Buu is omnipotent just because he says so.
Not to mention it transcends that concept, which can have infinite dimensions.
No? Transcending the concept of dimensions doesn't give you 1-A rating, unless you prove there are infinite dimensions in the verse, and that they are superior to each other.

That doesn't matter.
Alright, I guess I'll just go **** myself then.

Did you just actually get so worked up over a simple bit of sarcasm?

Headcanon.

Too bad then, no 1-A shit.

No? Transcending the concept of dimensions doesn't give you 1-A rating, unless you prove there are infinite dimensions in the verse, and that they are superior to each other.

Alright, I guess I'll just go **** myself then.
IDC, be in point.

It's your headcanon.

IDC, it's factually 1-A.

Well, that is a good point, but we know there are an unknown amount of higher spatial dimensions for the other world, and they are transcended, and yes HIGHER DIMENSIONS is self-explanatory. But, it still transcends the concept of dimensions which can have an infinite amount of them.

Can you prove there are an infinite amount of them? Without an infinite amount of higher spatio dimensions, you can't even get to High 1-B.

Back