• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Is this the limit?
No, I can go even higher if I want!
9.jpg

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:FluffyCreatureZ/Dragon_ball_lifting_strength

Why do you think Monaito didn't have the chance to tell them how Bardock won that fight? I'm thinking rn that Bardock found a weakness in Gas that allowed him to win which might get mentioned later, its a theory tho

Also, the whole story of "using the dragon balls to become the strongest" is stupid and getting more and more ridiculous IMO.

Yeah, Granolah doing it the first time was cool and unique, and the whole, "He is really strong and has good powers, but he is inexperienced" thing was neat, but Gas doing it again is just silly to me.

Although, Gas' use of his power is much cooler than the way Granolah used his, so kudos. If Toyotaro is good at one thing, it is making powers look cool...

Have I said this before?

She said maybe. Do we even know how reliable her word is? Plus, Goku is still pretty worn out even despite monatio's healing. It also seems like she was saying it in more of a taunting manner rather than a genuine belief or statement.

A sibling of his said that even Pre-Wish Gas could beat SSB Goku here.
His sibling is just hyping her brother up bruh. If he was actually that strong, he would've shat on Frieza, but clearly not as they would not have gone through all that trouble. Though pre wish gas has many implications of being a god level fighter though it makes no sense.

I agree that statement isn't enough but can't disregard that as a possibility. It's one of the few statements that gives us a glimpse of his strength pre-wish. For all we know, he is confident as hell.

I think y'all forgotten that they had waited for them to be worn out so if they were healthy and such then they would put up more of a fight

The more tired Goku is, the stronger he is. Obviously.

Though the fight was pretty good. The wish granting thing was a little silly, but I liked seeing what Gas could do with it. Mostly weapon creation it seems, but hey, if you're strong enough that's all you need to win.

Goku really do be putting up some good fights recently, though. Which makes me happy.

No, i don't mean about he get stronger, but the quality of his peformance is for some reason better than when he healthy

Saw this YT comment about the latest chapter:

"I think gas isn’t as strong as we believe to be. You gotta remember how the dragon told granola in the past that he could only make him as strong depending on certain conditions. You have to remember the dragons are very literal with how things play so I think gas is only as strong weakened granola, goku and vegeta. So in reality all three are stronger than gas at full health."

"I think gas isn’t as strong as we believe to be. You gotta remember how the dragon told granola in the past that he could only make him as strong depending on certain conditions. You have to remember the dragons are very literal with how things play so I think gas is only as strong weakened granola, goku and vegeta. So in reality all three are stronger than gas at full health."
That would explain why SSB Goku could keep up with him despite gas should be above UI Goku.

That’s actually hilarious and pretty smart writing.

That would explain why SSB Goku could keep up with him despite gas should be above UI Goku.
I think it's the same as why they could keep up with Granolah before, he lacks battle experience, he never put his power into training
I have the theory that Gas is from a tribe that lives hundreds or thousands of years, so even now he was still a kid, that's why when he used the wish like Granolah he sacrificed hundreds of years and become older which explains why he is taller.
I don't think Gas is weaker than anyone there even if they were at full power (1v1 fight ofc) because that would be boring lol because that means Granolah will annihilate him easily in the next chapter which I wont like, I want to see UI Goku again lol

I want it to be the dumbest yet most surprisingly ironclad reason for Xenoverse and/or Heroes to make Tier 1.

If it's Breakers, then that'll make me happy.

I want it to be the dumbest yet most surprisingly ironclad reason for Xenoverse and/or Heroes to make Tier 1.

If it's Breakers, then that'll make me happy.
Behind every alternate version of a character lies an overarching entity that binds them altogether. This entity is transcendent to every layer of creation, with infinite eminations all infinitely transcendent to the last.

The entity varients of Beerus and Champa are the ones we see in the Yamcha Isekai, and in Breakers, the entity known as the player, sends down varients of characters to see if they can survive against iconic Dragon Ball villains.

100% not a ripoff godhead concept

What if the Survivors and Raiders are being temporalily displaced by a higher-dimensional, eldritch abomination, like The Entity from Dead by Daylight, and in the end, Fu absorbs its power after observing and researching it and ascends to a higher plane of existence, which sets up the next mainline entry?

A legit Infinite Dimensional entity with some insane hax including plot manip, transduality 2, and basically every kind of immortality with high godly immortality wanting to have fun sets this whole thing up. Fu gets jealous that someone else is playing with his toys and perma kills it in base effortlessly with a single regular punch.

And the time patrollers see this whole thing as just a relative non event because they've dealt with worse, such as Mechikabura, Hearts, and others that haven't been seen in Xenoverse, but they want you to know that it happened anyway.

/s

A legit Infinite Dimensional entity with some insane hax including plot manip, transduality 2, and basically every kind of immortality with high godly immortality wanting to have fun sets this whole thing up. Fu gets jealous that someone else is playing with his toys and perma kills it in base effortlessly with a single regular punch.

And the time patrollers see this whole thing as just a relative non event because they've dealt with worse, such as Mechikabura, Hearts, and others that haven't been seen in Xenoverse, but they want you to know that it happened anyway.

/s
The perfect ending would be having Goten and Trunks beat up an alternate, and even stronger version of the character, and saying Majin Buu was way more dangerous.

Back