• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

He also implies Z Broly can one-shot the universe but the gods would forbid/stop him if he tried, and when asked about him destroying the south galaxy/quadrant in one shot and his fathers comment of destroying the universe he answered that he wouldn't be able to destroy the big universe but could likely easily destroy the small universe, with another translation saying "It may not be possible to reach the macrocosm, but it may be easy to destroy the microcosm".

Aka Z Broly could likely easily destroy the living universe but not the other universe/realms altogether at once.

He also implies Z Broly can one-shot the universe but the gods would forbid/stop him if he tried, and when asked about him destroying the south galaxy/quadrant in one shot and his fathers comment of destroying the universe he answered that he wouldn't be able to destroy the big universe but could likely easily destroy the small universe, with another translation saying "It may not be possible to reach the macrocosm, but it may be easy to destroy the microcosm".

Aka Z Broly could likely easily destroy the living universe but not the other universe/realms altogether at once.
Really starting to sound like dragon ball Multiverse broly huh

It's mostly inaccurate but something caught my eye. He used the broly novel which has frieza stating that broly is the strongest in existence or something in just regular SSJ. So we could use that to scale SSJ Broly above Jiren. Is the broly novel canon?

The novel itself is canon, it is just a side material that expand some information that the movie can't conveyed

Frieza said that and yet he tanked hundreds of blows from SSJ Broly without being reverted from his golden to his final form. Goku had doubts if LSSJ Broly was stronger than Beerus.

The scaling SSB Gogeta > LSSJ Broly >>>>> SSJ Gogeta = SSJ Broly > Jiren just doesn't work.

Frieza said that and yet he tanked hundreds of blows from SSJ Broly without being reverted from his golden to his final form. Goku had doubts if LSSJ Broly was stronger than Beerus.

The scaling SSB Gogeta > LSSJ Broly >>>>> SSJ Gogeta = SSJ Broly > Jiren just doesn't work.
Yeah I agree, but that just means freeza got really strong but that doesn't make sense. Also Goku didn't have doubts about Broly being stronger than beerus. However, Freeza's statement is kind of unusable in the first place so I guess that scaling doesn't work.
Anyway, do you guys know where this scan is from?

Frieza said that and yet he tanked hundreds of blows from SSJ Broly without being reverted from his golden to his final form.
I already debunked that when someone tried to prove that Frieza didn't get stronger between ToP and Broly movie, the director of the movie literally said that Frieza in this movie will show a special development, so this is not a counterargument
Goku had doubts if LSSJ Broly was stronger than Beerus.
Goku never said that Jiren was stronger than Beerus, in fact, the first opponent that Goku compared to Beerus was Broly, Goku thinks too highly of Beerus.
If anything this supports Broly being the strongest opponent in the series.

note that I'm not claiming here that Jiren is weaker than Beerus.
It does, but my stance was always "to wait for more evidence" because I don't think the evidence for SSJ Broly > Jiren is strong enough, someone can claim that Frieza was only talking about universe 7 because of xyz and etc, but it's all subjective and comes to which kind of evidence do u accept, someone might think that statements of this kind are enough to make the scaling chain, but waiting for clear evidence that Broly > Jiren is far better imo

Anyway, do you guys know where this scan is from?
It sounds weird, wasn't it mentioned that he got weaker? while this scan says that his strength didn't change?
Also later from the same book it says:
During the Tenkaichi Budoukai he transforms at Kibito's request. Because he couldn't gain power from anger and because he hadn't been training, he doesn't have the same battle power as when he defeated Cell.
That's weird af

His base form stayed the same, but because Super Saiyan 2 relies on anger — at least in his case — he could tap into his full potential while powered up.
It sounds weird, wasn't it mentioned that he got weaker?
Whenever his strength was brought up, it was always something related to the fact that he had gotten rusty (i.e., Vegeta calling him out of shape) or the fact that his Super Saiyan 2 form was either weaker than normal (i.e., Goku and Vegeta commenting during the tournament) or just out of commission (i.e., Vegeta commenting during his battle with Dabura).

Thank you flower man.
It sounds weird, wasn't it mentioned that he got weaker? while this scan says that his strength didn't change?
Also later from the same book it says:

That's weird af
He lost his battle sense but his base stayed the same, and his SSJ2 got weaker due to lack of anger.

I got a question, this scan says that the living world is infinite apparently.
da9977c6-cef3-498f-8387-068e4f27de41

It's from daizenshuu 4 and apparently it says this. "And the darkness that spreads (expands) to infinity, and the illumination of galaxies, tens of thousands of light years ... Hundreds of millions of light years ... In addition to the stars where they can not even reach, there are countless monsters unimaginable."
So why does the wiki have the living world's size as finite?

I got a question, this scan says that the living world is infinite apparently.
da9977c6-cef3-498f-8387-068e4f27de41

It's from daizenshuu 4 and apparently it says this. "And the darkness that spreads (expands) to infinity
This seems to just be talking about the Universe expanding to infinity which doesn't necessarily mean it's already expanded to infinite size

Last edited:
This seems to just be talking about the Universe expanding to infinity which doesn't necessarily mean it's already expanded to infinite size
the wording sentences is not in continuous form, it is from the "point of view" that when looking at the "darkness" of space, it "spread" into infinity

But why does the wiki even have the living world as finite? I recall there also being another statement about the universe being infinite.

There was a CRT on DB cosmology talk about out the Infinite size of the universe.

But due to people/mods not understanding how infinity can have an edge, the thread was closed.

Bulma said the earth was located at the edge of the Universe(one of the reasons BOG God Goku isn't baseline Uni) and also the neutral space of U7 and U6
Sorry I can't remember, what is the neutral space between U6 and U7? Also this doesn't apply to anime continuity and GT does it?

Back