• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xenoverse and Heroes possible separation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been informed that apparently Xenoverse and Heroes are not the same verse. Heroes does take a lot from xenoverse, but they aren’t actually connected to each other.

Due to this I believe the heroes and xenoverse characters shouldn’t share profiles. They are different characters from different series, it’s just that one likes to take stuff from the other. Like I believe Gt takes some stuff from the dragon ball anime (for example, Gt had cooler for a bit), but Gt and the anime Goku have different profiles.

Last edited:
Aren't heroes and xv made from total different companies? Were there any references of events that happened to be in xv in heroes?

Aren't heroes and xv made from total different companies? Were there any references of events that happened to be in xv in heroes?
They're both published by Bandai Namco, but I digress. This should prob be close since this is a banned topic

Different developers, but that doesn't mean anything - what does mean something is that Heroes shares exactly zero events with Xenoverse, and the two are completely incompatible in ways that are blindingly obvious to anyone who actually knows anything about their narratives.

Different developers, but that doesn't mean anything - what does mean something is that Heroes shares exactly zero events with Xenoverse, and the two are completely incompatible in ways that are blindingly obvious to anyone who actually knows anything about their narratives.
I mean, if they are connected, is heroes after, or before? Them being connected creates confusion tbh

I mean, if they are connected, is heroes after, or before?
They aren't.

Xenoverse could not take place before Heroes, because the Dark Demon Realm Mission; which is Heroes' first story arc; begins with Chronoa meeting Trunks and forming the Time Patrol, and Chronoa already knew who Mira and Towa were in Xenoverse, something she did not know in Heroes.

It also couldn't take place after; despite taking place in Age 850; because by that time, the Time Patrol had already defeated the Demon Gods, including Towa and Demigra, Mechikabura; and saved the multiverse, something that is never brought up in Xenoverse.

There is also a matter of Fu's existence, with Fu in Heroes being born during the Dark Demon Realm Mission, which takes place before Age 780; which is when the Prison Planet Saga began. By that time, Fu was a young adult. On the other hand, Xenoverse 2 takes place in Age 852, and Fu looks identical which, unless he was immortal, does not line up; although, you could make an argument that he travelled through time... with no evidence of course.

And, of course, Xenoverse 2 couldn't take place after the Prison Planet Saga, because that saga leads directly into the Universal Conflict Saga, and the Universe Creation Saga, and the New Space-Time War Saga with no breaks—all of which are never referenced in Xenoverse 2 at all.

I mean... nobody but SSJRyu1 actually supported the ban, and he isn't around to insist on it anymore, so... what's the harm?
Uhhh he is around though, he's just semi-active. Honestly even I could just ask his input on this topic in PM's frankly speaking.

Now that I think about it, doesn't the "Everyone is here!" thing only apply to the gameplay? Nothing from the other Dragon Ball games, or from the 4D movies, or from One Piece is ever referenced in the actual story mode or any of its manga and anime adaptations.

Kinda harsh ngl, but I digress.
I admit that may have come off as harsher than I generally try to be, and I apologise if that was the case.

Now that I think about it, doesn't the "Everyone is here!" thing only apply to the gameplay? Nothing from the other Dragon Ball games, or from the 4D movies, or from One Piece is ever referenced in the actual story mode or any of its manga and anime adaptations.
There are a couple exceptions to that (FighterZ for instance), but it's mostly true.

Hmm. This seems like a problem then. Would it take a lot of work to split up the statistics, and do we know what each of the continuities would scale to?

The story of these two verses seems to be in conflict with each other, so there is no reason to have them together.

The only thing that supports them having the same continuity is those vague statements about DB Heroes containing all DB lore and characters, which by itself doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Last edited:
I have no knowledge on Xenoverse or Heroes but if the stories conflict with each other I don't have a problem with separating the profiles but don't the characters have different keys already for their Xeno/Hero versions?

Heroes' 2-A rating is reliant on Xenoverse and Budokai Tenkaichi's statements of 2-A cosmology; unless I'm missing something, Heroes has none of its own.

Tbh, we should even split the DBH continuities as they're contradicting to each other and they don't share the same "canon" like Pokémon or Mario which have an actual statement for such.

For example in UMX, the continuity which has the 2-A feat of Demigra contradicts the Arcade one, due of Goku there for example not being able to go beyond regular SSJ1 or Demigra dying there. UMX versions of the characters (aka Xeno Goku, Demigra, Chamel and Beat) should get 2-A only in their UMX version, while in the "main" DBH continuity they're all Low 2-C at best coz scaling from the DBS characters, with the only 2-As being Time Power Mechikabura and Keysword users.

Tbh, we should even split the DBH continuities as they're contradicting to each other and they don't share the same "canon" like Pokémon or Mario which have an actual statement for such.

For example in UMX, the continuity which has the 2-A feat of Demigra contradicts the Arcade one, due of Goku there for example not being able to go beyond regular SSJ1 or Demigra dying there. UMX versions of the characters (aka Xeno Goku, Demigra, Chamel and Beat) should get 2-A only in their UMX version, while in the "main" DBH continuity they're all Low 2-C at best coz scaling from the DBS characters, with the only 2-As being Time Power Mechikabura and Keysword users.
wasnt this a banned discussion

Dudes, you don't seem to understand how discussion bans work. If someone makes a thread with already countered and addressed points, it's ban worth, but this seems to bring new evidence, aka the lack of evidence to make cross scaling possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back