• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello my friends.
Moro got class Y lifting strength after fusing with earth, but nobody scales to it since he gets it from his unique body, but I think that the god tiers should scale to it because of UI Goku's feats.
UI Goku was shown completely stopping the force of Moro's punches and moro wasn't able to move him at all. Then after UI Goku breaks moro's hands he's able to struggle and force his way through moro's stacked hands and moro could barely stop him until Goku ran out of energy. Note that piercing the hands is AP but the part where he's held in the hands and he's pushing moro is lifting strength. After regaining the energy that he lost from Uub, he is able to completely overpower planet moro in grappling and was able to kill him. Note that moro was using his full power in this fight since he didn't get any stronger after fusing with the earth, so he was indeed using his full lifting strength against Goku, and he would've also had no reason to hold back especially when he started getting overpowered.
Goku then gets much stronger than this in ultra instinct, so him and everyone who scales to him like Granolah and Vegeta should get Class Y lifting strength.

No, the whole Planet is Class Y.
If it was said somewhere that those hands weight as much as a Planet, or that those hands are powerful enough to push a planet, then you could scale Goku.
Moro has Class Y Lifting Strength by becoming the whole Planet and being able to support himself in this state. Goku overpowered Moro in terms of LS despite Moro having the LS to support his own Class Y mass, so yeah Goku scales

Btw I agree to the CRT

No, the whole Planet is Class Y.
If it was said somewhere that those hands weight as much as a Planet, or that those hands are powerful enough to push a planet, then you could scale Goku.
Moro is literally the planet, so moro himself scales to class Y, so his physicals are also class Y, so Goku overpowering him would mean he scales, Goku doesn't literally need to push the planet. Basically what Gilad said.

Moro has Class Y Lifting Strength by becoming the whole Planet and being able to support himself in this state. Goku overpowered Moro in terms of LS despite Moro having the LS to support his own Class Y mass, so yeah Goku scales
Moro is literally the planet, so moro himself scales to class Y, so his physicals are also class Y, so Goku overpowering him would mean he scales, Goku doesn't literally need to push the planet. Basically what Gilad said.
I know that Moro is Class Y because he fused with a Planet, meaning his whole new body weights that much.
But I don't see Goku stopping his whole body, aka the Planet, he is stopping those hands, so he scales from the mass of those hands.

I know that Moro is Class Y because he fused with a Planet, meaning his whole new body weights that much.
But I don't see Goku stopping his whole body, aka the Planet, he is stopping those hands, so he scales from the mass of those hands.
And those are moro's hands which scale to his lifting strength, which is able to support his planet body. Bro lifting strength doesn't mean how much someone weighs, it's how much force someone can exert, so moro's arms which scale to his lifting strength can exert class Y levels of force.

Btw I agree to the CRT
And those are moro's hands which scale to his lifting strength, which is able to support his planet body. Bro lifting strength doesn't mean how much someone weighs, it's how much force someone can exert, so moro's arms which scale to his lifting strength can exert class Y levels of force.
Disagree. The mass/force comes from Moro's entire body, not just sections of it. Goku doesn't have planetary lifting strength any more than I do for being able to flatten dirt into the ground with my foot.

Disagree. The mass/force comes from Moro's entire body, not just sections of it. Goku doesn't have planetary lifting strength any more than I do for being able to flatten dirt into the ground with my foot.
The reason why the sections of moro's body scale to his full lifting strength is because moro was operating at full power with those small sections, seeing as how he was still comparable to Goku in planet form and he didn't get any weaker or stronger after fusing with earth, because before fusing, he was equal to Goku. What you are saying would be true if moro was significantly weaker or if his power was spread throughout the entire planet but it was not, so those sections of moro scale to his full lifting strength.

Power doesn't equate to size though. We see that where Goku could deflect Future Trunks's sword slashes with his finger tips, Vegito destroying Buu as a ball of candy, etc.

Is the idea that the giant fists scale to the entire mass of the planet because they are part of the planet, or that "More Ki = More Lifting Strength", and Moro used the planet to contain his Ki, thus making him Class Y?

Power doesn't equate to size though. We see that where Goku could deflect Future Trunks's sword slashes with his finger tips, Vegito destroying Buu as a ball of candy, etc.
I don't understand your point, actually that's what I'm trying to say, those arms of moro may not be the size of the planet but they still scale to moro's full planetary lifting strength.
Is the idea that the giant fists scale to the entire mass of the planet because they are part of the planet, or that "More Ki = More Lifting Strength", and Moro used the planet to contain his Ki, thus making him Class Y?
He is class Y because his body is literally the planet, so his LS scales to the mass of the earth because he can support himself in that state, so UI Goku grappling moro would mean he overpowered his LS which is enough to support his mass as a planet. The first one is wrong, I guess the second one is true? It's just a strange way to put it, he did use the planet as his body to help endure the ki of merus but that's not exactly why he is class Y, it's because he's a planet in the first place.

I don't get what you mean by supporting himself, gravity was already doing that before he merged with the planet. How do his arms alone scale to the weight of his entire body?

He is class Y because his body is literally the planet
So yeah, it's just an Infinite Zamasu scenario. Zamasu has Immeasurable Lifting Strength because is an entire space-time continuum, and everyone stronger than him—which is quite a few people—should scale as well? They have more ki than he does, so their LS should be higher, yes?

Goku stopping a hand not even the size of a building is not enough to warrant him scaling to the entire mass of the planet.

So yeah, it's just an Infinite Zamasu scenario. Zamasu has Immeasurable Lifting Strength because is an entire space-time continuum, and everyone stronger than him—which is quite a few people—should scale as well? They have more ki than he does, so their LS should be higher, yes?

Goku stopping a hand not even the size of a building is not enough to warrant him scaling to the entire mass of the planet.
Zamasu was rejected because he gets his lifting strength from his unique body which nobody else scales to. But while moro is similar, Goku was able to overpower his lifting strength which is a LS feat which is why he scales. I thought I already addressed the argument that moro doesn't scale to his own lifting strength because he didn't hit goku with planet sized fists, this is it.
The reason why the sections of moro's body scale to his full lifting strength is because moro was operating at full power with those small sections, seeing as how he was still comparable to Goku in planet form and he didn't get any weaker or stronger after fusing with earth, because before fusing, he was equal to Goku. What you are saying would be true if moro was significantly weaker or if his power was spread throughout the entire planet but it was not, so those sections of moro scale to his full lifting strength.

But a hand doesn't scale to an entire body, that just makes no sense.
Alright I'll make this simple, if a dude's lifting strength scales to class Y, that means the dude can exert class Y levels of force. Moro was clearly using his full power against Goku because he can fight Goku and hadn't gotten amped after merging with the earth, which means that hand he was using also scales to his full power and thus his full lifting strength. And regardless, Goku overpowered moro's full body at the end when he was grappling him.

Striking Strength = / = LS

Goku physically wrestles Moro and overpowers him, so it's different than a punch
Now we're back to square one. If we're using the definition of lifting strength as upward lifting/force, then its an anti-feat for Moro since he failed to push back Goku.

Feats like this only make sense one of two ways. The first way, the writer realizes that with physics, you can't physically push a planet away so much as you can push through one. The second uses meme fiction (like DC comics) where you're actually displacing the planet out of its orbit, neither are shown here. Again, I don't see how scaling large boulder sized hands to an entire planet makes sense. The biggest show of strength is in the last panel where Astral Goku is pushing back Moro who is multi-mountain in size.

Now we're back to square one. If we're using the definition of lifting strength as upward lifting/force, then its an anti-feat for Moro since he failed to push back Goku.

Feats like this only make sense one of two ways. The first way, the writer realizes that with physics, you can't physically push a planet away so much as you can push through one. The second uses meme fiction (like DC comics) where you're actually displacing the planet out of its orbit, neither are shown here. Again, I don't see how scaling large boulder sized hands to an entire planet makes sense. The biggest show of strength is in the last panel where Astral Goku is pushing back Moro who is multi-mountain in size.
Instead of thinking about moro as a planet, think about him as a dude who can lift a planet, the that dude arm wrestles another dude which in this case is Goku, and Goku is able to match his force, then Goku scales to his LS. basically those hands scale to the full LS of moro because he is at full power while fighting goku so the arms are at full LS power.

Disagree heavily, moro doesn't even need to support himself because gravity already does that, there is no reason to think he could lift himself and that his small punches should have the same type of force, he has class Y for his entire body because he might be able to move around, but goku would need to overcome the entire body's movement to fully scale, not small sections.

Disagree heavily, moro doesn't even need to support himself because gravity already does that, there is no reason to think he could lift himself and that his small punches should have the same type of force, he has class Y for his entire body because he might be able to move around, but goku would need to overcome the entire body's movement to fully scale, not small sections.
I’m inclined to disagree for these reasons

I am pretty sure I've addressed this already. The fact that Moro scales to class Y is enough, the reason that his punches and other physicals scale to that class Y is for this reason.

I disagree with this CRT, sure, Moro becomes earth itself, but Goku just overpowered his HAND, does it means that if someone lift some part of earth like a bunch of sand means that they can lift the entire Earth just because Sand is part of the earth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back