• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Do you guys got scans of Jiren being stated > infinite zamasu? thanks.
It is in episode number whatever i don't remember, but it is the part where SSBKKx20 Goku and Jiren push the Genki Dama, where Shin stated he is strongest person he ever met, stronger than anyone before. While the statement is not directly claim stronger than IZ, Shin already saw the whole fight between Goku, Vegeta and Black/Zamasu until the end, so it is safe to assume that Jiren > IZ, also with Whis stated Jiren perhaps stronger even GoD while all still suppressed, so we have Jiren > IZ

It is in episode number whatever i don't remember, but it is the part where SSBKKx20 Goku and Jiren push the Genki Dama, where Shin stated he is strongest person he ever met, stronger than anyone before. While the statement is not directly claim stronger than IZ, Shin already saw the whole fight between Goku, Vegeta and Black/Zamasu until the end, so it is safe to assume that Jiren > IZ, also with Whis stated Jiren perhaps stronger even GoD while all still suppressed, so we have Jiren > IZ
It's EP 110, Shin said "this power feels different from anyone we've ever faced before, he's strong, plain and simple." so that is the reason why Jiren is > IZ correct?

And other supporing staments such as Jiren being called the strongest foe in dragon ball history.
the only problem is that doesn't specify suppressed Jiren it could mean full power jiren or hidden power too but it's still good because it supports shins statement. BTW do you guys have other translations of shins statement.

In the manga Jiren is clearly above Zamasu, in the anime things got out of the hand they made Zamasu this strong which I think they dont even understand lol, but imo full power Jiren is above infinite Zamasu, not suppressed Jiren from episode 109

Hello DBS discussion thread. As you guys know, ki has the ability to bypass up to mid-high regen, seeing as how buu had mid high regen but was obliterated by a ki attack. So, what ability would this be and is it already on the profiles?

Hello DBS discussion thread. As you guys know, ki has the ability to bypass up to mid-high regen, seeing as how buu had mid high regen but was obliterated by a ki attack. So, what ability would this be and is it already on the profiles?
You don't need Ki for that, actually, everyone in the wiki with enough AP can do so.

I think regular energy caps at vaporization right? Also can you give me a source for that?
Can you imagine Buu regenerating from a Low 2-C energy blast from Thoka, or Shido from Date a live??, No.

The energy blasts from those guys is heriously stronger than Goku's Spirit bomb that killed Buu.

Can you imagine Buu regenerating from a Low 2-C energy blast from Thoka, or Shido from Date a live??, No.

The energy blasts from those guys is heriously stronger than Goku's Spirit bomb that killed Buu.
what? I'm pretty sure regular energy cannot destroy molecules, which is required to bypass mid high regen.

what? I'm pretty sure regular energy cannot destroy molecules, which is required to bypass mid high regen.
No, that's how it works in DB, Higher AP> Mid High regeneration. Outside it won't be different, don't tell me that Buu saga Goku's Spirit bomb is stronger than a Low 2-C energy blast from a dude from other verse.
That's a NLF

No, that's how it works in DB, Higher AP> Mid High regeneration. Outside it won't be different, don't tell me that Buu saga Goku's Spirit bomb is stronger than a Low 2-C energy blast from a dude from other verse.
That's a NLF
Not like that, if that's how it works in DB then it's not gonna be how if works in real life or other fiction, it has to be some kind of ability in ki that makes it able to bypass that kind of regen. I'm not saying that a low 2-C energy attack is stronger than Goku's spirit bomb, I'm saying that kid buu would be destroyed by the low 2-C attack easily but would regenerate but in the case of the spirit bomb, it has the feat of being able to bypass this regeneration.

Not like that, if that's how it works in DB then it's not gonna be how if works in real life or other fiction, it has to be some kind of ability in ki that makes it able to bypass that kind of regen. I'm not saying that a low 2-C energy attack is stronger than Goku's spirit bomb, I'm saying that kid buu would be destroyed by the low 2-C attack easily but would regenerate but in the case of the spirit bomb, it has the feat of being able to bypass this regeneration.
No, Buu won't regenerate. Stop bringing NLF.
They don't have nothing on their profiles indicating something such as Matter destruction or Regen negation.

If the AP gap is large enough, people can bypass It.

Spirit bomb is just a big ball of ki though so nothing actually special

I mean considering how even BoG tier's can destroy all the space-time matter in the universe with their energy I think that would require molecular and/or atomic level destruction IIRC.

There is also the statement from the Daizenshuu about Frieza being reduced into atoms so take that as you will

Actually just ap can't cause molecular destruction
That's how it works, a energy blast strong enough would kill Buu. People like Goku and others don't have nothing like regen negation or something like that.
Large AP gap would kill Buu.

That's how it works, a energy blast strong enough would kill Buu. People like Goku and others don't have nothing like regen negation or something like that.
Large AP gap would kill Buu.
That's how it works in db true but in real life and other verses no

If something can Regen but can't Regen from Every atom being vaporized then it dies if it has anything lower then low godly

That's how it works in db true but in real life and other verses no
It does, at least in many verse that I know, people can destroy at molecular level thanks to higher AP. And again, I still believing that what you guys are suggesting is a NLF.
Buu would get killed by something way way stronger than the spirit bomb.

It does, at least in many verse that I know, people can destroy at molecular level thanks to high AP. And again, I still believing that what you guys are suggesting is a NLF.
Buu would get killed by something way way stronger than the spirit bomb.
Well can we get a scientist to explain if you can destroy molecules or atoms with enough energy or what? Because as far as I know, regular energy caps at vaporization, you can't reduce something to less than molecules with only regular energy. So this ability should be something like molecular destruction with high enough AP right?

Back