• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Our main villain has a decent goal, especially with how it interacts with vegeta's goal about letting go of the past.
for a series like dbz, it's decently complex yet ppople shit on it.

In ch73 Goku has scratches and dirt all over his face and cloths right before he turns MUI. When MUI Goku appears all of it is gone. I've seen people on twitter speculate that Goku might've been using a clone as well. Which would explain why the accuracy of UI decreased so much so fast. Obviously very unlikely to happen, but it would be funny.

Y'all think that would qualify for low regen though?👀

Tbh I feel the drawbacks are good: Everytime goku uses mui, there will be an unexpected flow, this disadvantage can only be negated by truly mastering UI

I only dislike it because it wasn't introduced until now and seems like a contradiction to the Moro arc, where he used it without any of those drawbacks. This feels like a way to quickly write Goku out of the story, give Vegeta a chance, and let Goku overcome this weakness again sometime during this arc. At least that's my guess for now.

I only dislike it because it wasn't introduced until now and seems like a contradiction to the Moro arc, where he used it without any of those drawbacks. This feels like a way to quickly write Goku out of the story, give Vegeta a chance, and let Goku overcome this weakness again sometime during this arc. At least that's my guess for now.
That's not going to happen

Bruh toei really turn SSR3 into reality
Only a matter of time till they make SSR4/SSB4
E5MWKcMUUAAhMYH

So glad canon god forms don't have this fanfiction of a form

Y'all heard about SSR3 Goku Black right?

I know this is DBH but now im certain that even Goku himself can do it as well

Though I’m assuming it would be dwarf star level since the Makyo Star acts as a rogue planet which are considered to be Dwarf Stars

Well the explosion shown to be multiple times larger than our planet.
it could actually give some good results, we should put a request for it to get calculated

Also about the SSJR3 Goku Black thing, I'm honestly not that surprised. Heroes is all about fanservice by making "SUPER OMEGA ULTRA STRONG MAXIMUMER" characters like SSJ4 Vegito and shit. In August we're gonna get Mastered UI SSJ3 Gogeta.

Y'all heard about SSR3 Goku Black right?

I know this is DBH but now im certain that even Goku himself can do it as well
I have heard about it, though as far as Heroes is concerned Super Saiyan Rose is based on the anime version of the form which is Goku Black's version of the Super Saiyan form so it makes sense for him to be able to go Super Saiyan 3 with Goku's body

bruh what yall mean ssR3 black? is there the card the video?
It hasn't been officially announced yet, but an image of the arcade cabinet has leaked that shows Super Saiyan Rosé 3 Black. Presumably he will be one of this mission's SEC cards.

Back