• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I mean it’s pretty simple. The clones aren’t actually clones. We simply use that term for ease of use. In all actuality, they’re Buu’s Thought-Forms, which were focused on combat, and thus materialized what Buu knew. When Buu thought about food. They changed to food. That is to say, the “Clones” and Goku/Geets’ situations were completely different.

Daima will have how many episodes? To decide if I'm going to let it all accumulate or watch it weekly.

Besides, Shin and Kibitto are unfused, right? Will they fight as a fusion at some point? (they have to merge at some point because of DBS)

I wonder if that's why Shin and his fusion aren't present in Sparking Zero, because they're leaving that for the DB Daima DLC so they can have a more up-to-date movie set (since from what I remember, DBbt3's were generic moves)

Daima will have how many episodes? To decide if I'm going to let it all accumulate or watch it weekly.

Besides, Shin and Kibitto are unfused, right? Will they fight as a fusion at some point? (they have to merge at some point because of DBS)
unless they make Daima not canon to DBS?........i mean, it is weird, but possible

I wonder if that's why Shin and his fusion aren't present in Sparking Zero, because they're leaving that for the DB Daima DLC so they can have a more up-to-date movie set (since from what I remember, DBbt3's were generic moves)
There will be 20 episodes

Nah, said that Vegito unfused by Buu's body gas and no word about Potara's timer. Goku said he thinks that fusion is infinite, and Kaioshin didn't object it, just explained why he and Kibito is unfused. And theres some contradicts with ToP arc where Goku was surprised that Kaioshin and Kibito is unfused, they said they used dragonball for that.
But also we have Bardok's equipment from DBS.
And if really have infinite universes, then DBS 12 universes haven't any sense.
If Makai is one and only, then why is it part of U7 in databooks, and what we should do with other universes which have same cosmology? U7 is unique? That's very strange for DBS multiverse idea.

3 realms in Makai isn't something new, in databooks was said that in Makai some realms like in Other World.

Nah, said that Vegito unfused by Buu's body gas and no word about Potara's timer. Goku said he thinks that fusion is infinite, and Kaioshin didn't object it, just explained why he and Kibito is unfused.
This wouldn’t matter, because Kibito nor Shin knew the true power of the Potara. They were taught incorrectly by Elder Kai, and so they themselves believe the falsehood themselves. Shin didn’t learn the truth until he was corrected by Gowasu.

And theres some contradicts with ToP arc where Goku was surprised that Kaioshin and Kibito is unfused, they said they used dragonball for that.
Legitimately just think Kibito and Shin are gonna re-fuse.
And if really have infinite universes, then DBS 12 universes haven't any sense.
I mean it’s not implied there are infinite universes. Just infinite points to travel into the 12 Universes, for now.
If Makai is one and only, then why is it part of U7 in databooks, and what we should do with other universes which have same cosmology? U7 is unique? That's very strange for DBS multiverse idea.
This is something I’m curious on myself.
3 realms in Makai isn't something new, in databooks was said that in Makai some realms like in Other World.
Yeah, this is true.

This wouldn’t matter, because Kibito nor Shin knew the true power of the Potara. They were taught incorrectly by Elder Kai, and so they themselves believe the falsehood themselves. Shin didn’t learn the truth until he was corrected by Gowasu.
Yeah, I think so, too. There's just no precedent for Potars being used by mortals in the 7th universe, so old Kaioshin doesn't know anything about it either.
Either way, it's looking weird so far. Especially Goku's surprise in the ToP arc.

Back