• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

For starters, in the teaser trailer, Goku is depicted in a kanji-less gi with a sash-style ogi, which he adopted during the Android Saga. By the time of The Return of Son Goku and Friends, Goku wears a "go" kanji gi with a bow-tied ogi,—like he does during Broly and Super Hero,—and by the time of Super, he has returned to a sash-style ogi.

Daima most likely takes place within two years of the Majin Buu Conflict.
RIGHT ON THE MONEY
THE SERIES BEGINS WITH TRUNKS'S NINTH BIRTHDAY
THAT MEANS IT'S AGE 775
ONE YEAR AFTER THE MAJIN BUU CONFLICT
ONE YEAR BEFORE THE RETURN OF SON GOKU AND FRIENDS
TWO YEARS BEFORE SUPER

I really doubt that could happen, both doctrines represent very different things and are incompatible with one another.
Whiss has always said goku and vegeta cover each weaknesses, and Ultra Instinct and ego show there strength. Wiss has said if they worked together they'd be the perfect warrior, this makes me think they'd have a perfect mixture of ultra ego and Ultra Instinct if they fused

Mm. I guess this implies the reason Vegito unfused in the Buu Saga was due to Buu's Body's wack magical state, as implied in the past instead of it being the hour limit, and so he just ended up unfusing before he was supposed to in the Buu Saga regardless of if his Fusion would be permanent or not. Weird decision to make after such a retcon, but okaaay.

Mm. I guess this implies the reason Vegito unfused in the Buu Saga was due to Buu's Body's wack magical state, as implied in the past instead of it being the hour limit, and so he just ended up unfusing before he was supposed to in the Buu Saga regardless of if his Fusion would be permanent or not. Weird decision to make after such a retcon, but okaaay.
Retconning a retcon most found was ass in the first place is wild

it doesn't really matter, this mean that the fight between Vegito and Buu do not last up to 1 hour, so he get defused by Buu's weird magic before the time limit kick in

Imagine if we got some kind of statement when they're made younger like, "With power levels this low, we can't even destroy a planet." Just reset the power level of the series and make the fights more interesting.
Goku: "Damn, with my power level this low, I'm barely Low Outerversal! A far cry from my regular 3 layers into Boundless power"

Might be potentially infinite universes.

When they're travelling out of the Demon Realm, they are warped to a place where there seemingly is a wall of endless exits. To which the fish guide asked which universe they want to go to (they say Universe 7). They proceed to go I that exit and end up in universe 7. Lot of dimensional travel, lot of references to the Outside world.

This is only potentially cause they didn't confirm or give any information. Additionally, when they say to go to Universe 7, they ask where in Universe 7, they say a number 3. So the exits could be potentially be different points in universe 7.

A guide could easily confirm either one.

Also some are speculating there is one demon realm for all the universes, as it's potentially framed that way.

Again, nothing confirmed. Gonna have to wait for a guidebook or just further episodes

When they're travelling out of the Demon Realm, they are warped to a place where there seemingly is a wall of endless exits. To which the fish guide asked which universe they want to go to (they say Universe 7). They proceed to go I that exit and end up in universe 7. Lot of dimensional travel, lot of references to the Outside world.

This is only potentially cause they didn't confirm or give any information. Additionally, when they say to go to Universe 7, they ask where in Universe 7, they say a number 3. So the exits could be potentially be different points in universe 7.

Also some are speculating there is one demon realm for all the universes, as it's potentially framed that way.

Again, nothing confirmed. Gonna have to wait for a guidebook or just further episodes
Demon Realm might be a different space time adding four space times to universe 7

Imagine if we got some kind of statement when they're made younger like, "With power levels this low, we can't even destroy a planet." Just reset the power level of the series and make the fights more interesting.
I don't think that would change anything, like they already don't destroy planets while fighting people, most of what happens is they destroying a plateau.

And I also don't really see how It makes more interessing tbh.

GZk5stdXUAkv2R6
GZmsH21XwBMWQEI

This speech here makes it clear that there are several Universes

I hope Shin arrives saying that there are portals to infinite Universes

Toei is known for insane boosts, Krillin in the Garlic Jr Arc recovers randomly and gets a boost of strength out of nowhere, allowing him to compete with Garlic Jr, who Piccolo couldn't even defeat

Back