• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

What do you think of my Collection of Toei Canon Stuffs Blog? Incredibly curious as to your stance considering how the films explicitly connect to each other in their informational Pamphlets and Comics.
not enough time to read all of it right now, will give opinions after i read all if it when i find time

Do yall think Buu Saga Base Goku is stronger then 100% Frieza from Namek saga? if u think so then why?
Yeah.
He was confident that he'd be able to win the 25th World Tournament without going SSJ, despite the fact that Piccolo and 18 were participating.
Dabura mentioned that him, Vegeta and Gohan had enough Ki to potentially resurrect Buu, but completely ignored Piccolo.
Shin claimed that he could one-shot Frieza, but was scared of Pui Pui and Yakon, who Base Vegeta and Goku could easily beat.

Do yall think Buu Saga Base Goku is stronger then 100% Frieza from Namek saga? if u think so then why?
In the anime, yes, in the manga, maybe, since shin is cell games goku level and he says that he can one shot frieza (not sure if he knows about frieza forms), and goku was stronger than shin.

Man were really no feats of lifting strength in super?

I remegoku carrying weights around that looked exactly like the 40 tons ones but way way bigger.. there must be something??

Zumazu was able to move around the super dragonballs- and goku could break his grip, dose that scale?

I'm also trying to find where the class Y is coming from for the angles but I can't find it

Has anyone tried to apply asserted multipliers to base goku's T class lifting strength?

Because I think there's enough multiplication in there to get SSBKKX20 and above to class P

I'm also trying to find where the class Y is coming from for the angles but I can't find it

Has anyone tried to apply asserted multipliers to base goku's T class lifting strength?

Because I think there's enough multiplication in there to get SSBKKX20 and above to class P
While it may seem intuitive, since Multipliers DO enhance Goku’s Lifting Strength, do NOT apply them to any calcs/feats (beyond “higher with forms”), because it creates massive inconsistencies with the source material. (Ex. Goku can casually lift a multi ton car in chapter 1, but it’s an explicit plot point that a hundred pounds or so was too much to hold and train with. Later Goku could move a multi ton boulder in his training with Roshi, but an explicit plot point in the 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai 200 pounds or so prevented Goku from operating at full tilt. Etc.)

While it may seem intuitive, since Multipliers DO enhance Goku’s Lifting Strength, do NOT apply them to any calcs/feats (beyond “higher with forms”), because it creates massive inconsistencies with the source material. (Ex. Goku can casually lift a multi ton car in chapter 1, but it’s an explicit plot point that a hundred pounds or so was too much to hold and train with. Later Goku could move a multi ton boulder in his training with Roshi, but an explicit plot point in the 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai 200 pounds or so prevented Goku from operating at full tilt. Etc.)
I mean just because goku can throw it dosen't mean he can do back flips with it... a normal person would still be heavily effected just from wearing an extra 20 pounds all day, it dosen't have to be hard for goku to lift to take away from his full power..

Not too mention all these examples are from before his forms even existed

Omg
Dose this mean cabba will scale above gogeta????
Nah. That feat’s level of power would be reserved for characters who scale above Kai/Buuhan in Kai, which is no one. Then by DBS (BoG) only people who do is SSG Goku and Beerus, who also have their own explicit 2-C Feat.

And we have no way of knowing how much stronger SSG is than Vegito. (The SSG Multiplier we use is born from a hypothetical SSJ3 Vegito as a minimum, actually, from that same reason).

GT only gets where it does because we have a lot more numbers to work with for the gap between the Boo feat and the next “tier” of strength. Whereas there is no quantification in DBS. That said, I’m curious on others’ take on this.

Mm. Previously I argued against those due to SSG’s plot importance into reaching the universal tiers of power, (especially because Goku EXPLICITLY doesn’t know how to FIGHT at the Universal Level without destroying reality yet UNTIL BoG), and the fact Kai is supposed to model the Manga + DBS was written with the manga in mind according to Toriyama, which has Kid Buu has weaker than Buuhan, unlike the Toei Anime. Which I stand by.

However, I won’t deny those statements exist if they do, because DBKai is just a re-dubbed and re-cut version of that original Toei Anime, and it really wouldn’t be surprising if they kept them. So really I guess it’s a matter of if those statements overturn narrative intent, the inconsistencies later, the whole point of SSG, etc. for you.

Sparking Zero is genuinely the most enjoyable game I've played since my first Elden Ring playthrough.

These what-if scenarios are SICK though they don't change as much of the story as I'd have hoped.

Sparking Zero is genuinely the most enjoyable game I've played since my first Elden Ring playthrough.

These what-if scenarios are SICK though they don't change as much of the story as I'd have hoped.
I mean...forgivable, since you can now MAKE AS MANY WHAT IFS AS YOU CAN IMAGINE
.....sick move....just, briliant sick move

I love Sparking Zero so god damn much.

Also, it's unfortunate that the Extinction Bomb was introduced/only canon to the Manga and Super, since the Galactic Patrol is also canon to Toei. (Nutz, Turles' henchmen, explicitly was broken out of one of their facilities according to the Toei informational Pamphlet, which gets referenced in XV2 with an interaction between Turles and Jaco.)

I'm absolutely convinced the Sparking Zero Devs scoured through DBtubers content for ideas, the similarities are too much to be a coincidence.

Alright, i found an inconsistency with the Cell Saga concerning time travel.

This is the chain of events occurred during the Cell Saga:

As you can see, there are a total of four timelines:
• T1 (the original, where Cell came from)
• T2 (never seen in the manga, but it does exist)
• T3 (where the main storyline takes place)
• T4 (where "Trunks" kills "Cell")

The problem begins when T4 is created. Shouldn't "Trunks" find another variant of himself living there? T4 was an identical copy of T1 right until the moment "Trunks" arrived there (at which point both timelines branched off)

Last edited:
Alright, i found an inconsistency with the Cell Saga concerning time travel.

This is the chain of events occurred during the Cell Saga:

As you can see, there are a total of four timelines:
• T1 (the original, where Cell came from)
• T2 (never seen in the manga, but it does exist)
• T3 (where the main storyline takes place)
• T4 (where Trunks kills Cell)

The problem begins when T4 is created. Shouldn't Trunks find a other variant of himself living there? T4 was an identical copy of T1 right until the moment "Trunks" arrived there (at which point both timelines branched off)
It's said going through time made a connection between his time and that time, it's also why Trunks shows up late and missed android 19 and 20, he had to actual spend the several years in his timeline before coming back to help, Trunks did not return to timeline 4, he returned to timeline 2

Nah. That feat’s level of power would be reserved for characters who scale above Kai/Buuhan in Kai, which is no one.
Vegito aside, this depends on if the Kid Buu > Buuhan scaling of Toei makes it to Kai as well. That would make SSJ3 (and SSJ2?) Goku in DBS already 2-C at the beginning of BOG.

Personally not a fan, but apparently Kai has evidence for it.

I mean...forgivable, since you can now MAKE AS MANY WHAT IFS AS YOU CAN IMAGINE
.....sick move....just, briliant sick move
I mean in the episode mode. Like the actual campaign story mode has what-ifs. Only one I've gotten so far is where Piccolo intervenes during 19 Vs. Goku, which significantly changes the timeline, leading to a scenario where Piccolo trains with Gohan in the time chamber and is ultimately strong enough to somewhat contend with Perfect Cell and even hold back Super Perfect Cell while Gohan heals, in addition to nerfing Gohan during the Cell fight due to him not having a rage boost because you, as Piccolo, can have Gohan train his mind to become calmer.

Back