• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Probally because he don't use the Oozaru in any of that keys.
He doesn't "use" Ozaru on any key, since he can't access it whenever he wants.

But this should be listed in the two keys he has the tail and Ozaru is not listed, mainly because it is a 10x multiplier.

If someone wants to use the "Post-Muscle Tower" key and set the VSThread scenario to be a night with a full moon or a sunset that will have a full moon, Goku will end up transforming.

He doesn't "use" Ozaru on any key, since he can't access it whenever he wants.

But this should be listed in the two keys he has the tail and Ozaru is not listed, mainly because it is a 10x multiplier.

If someone wants to use the "Post-Muscle Tower" key and set the VSThread scenario to be a night with a full moon or a sunset that will have a full moon, Goku will end up transforming.
Okay, I do the CRT for that right now.

Now that I’m thinking about it, if Zeno erased Future Trunk’s entire timeline with history level ee, wouldn’t Trunks then have type 1 acausality for not dying with it?

Now that I’m thinking about it, if Zeno erased Future Trunk’s entire timeline with history level ee, wouldn’t Trunks then have type 1 acausality for not dying with it?
He wasn't originally from that world, that's what i remember, he went back in time and killed Androids, then the Cell ( and Cell killed the original Trunks from that timeline)

I remember that, time travel is complicated.

Back