• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

goku_jesus_christ_church_of_goku_gokuism.jpg

if you're as bad at it as Luffy is at defending his own CRTs then yeah you're rightfully ordered around. don't really see the problem here
How come your first instinct, instead of being "hey come here, let us help you in your CRT" is "stop doing them, your worthless attempts are bad, let us, the professionals(tm) handle it"?

Wouldn't make more sense to unite instead of try to isolate?

Aren't they 4-A? I remember a CRT that took the characters to that level.

Edit: I think it only works for Toei verse

I assume he would be 3-C when destroying galaxy being shown in Daima, but i'm doing something for Majin Buu, the first thing i did when i came here was try to update him, i want to achieve this

How come your first instinct, instead of being "hey come here, let us help you in your CRT" is "stop doing them, your worthless attempts are bad, let us, the professionals(tm) handle it"?

Nah this is too funny

to be fair here, everyone trying to help, that why they debate in his thread, on his side, but somehow he always made thing worse for people trying to help with unrelated arguments, unnecessary arguments, etc......, if they don't want to help him, they could just let him debate it himself, which ngl here, with him debating alone, the his thread probably not even more than 2 pages

to be fair here, everyone trying to help, that why they debate in his thread, on his side, but somehow he always made thing worse for people trying to help with unrelated arguments, unnecessary arguments, etc......, if they don't want to help him, they could just let him debate it himself, which ngl here, with him debating alone, the his thread probably not even more than 2 pages
tbf, omega and luffy aren't that far apart in terms of debating skill

Back