• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I think Beerus (Manga) has more merits to have a profile than Daishinkan, but look, it has been denied for a long time
Seriously, I understand that the limited ultra instinct was not enough, but doesn't Beerus also have the ultra ego? (there is also the poison resistance from the beginning of the series, which I don't remember the anime Beerus having), couple that with the differences in Hakai between manga/anime, that Beerus from the manga probably loses a lot of abilities from the anime version (No resistance to toon force for example) and that it has better scaling and I think it would be feasible (specially considering that he is one of the most relevants characters in Super)
Instead, we have profiles of a Jiren who differs in basically one thing, and Daishinkan, a character whose only important thing (speaking in power scaling) is to erase Merus.

You know, I always found it odd that SSG has an "at least ______" multiplier to make the jump in power make sense,/quantify them for blogs and scaling chains, but SSJ4 didn't.

As such, for thought experiment alone, I'm gonna try to math out one in this post.

So, SSJ3 Goku (without a Tail) is weaker than Baby Vegeta (SSJ1), but for the sake of ease we'll assume they're equal. After this, Baby goes Strongest Form* 1 (SSJ2) and Strongest Form 2 (his "equivalent" of SSJ3). Presuming we take the statement on SF2 as is, this means Golden Oozaru alone must be bare minimum 400x (higher, since he was above SB2, not equal), the level SSJ3 Goku*2 was. Then Goku achieves SSJ4, which is even stronger. So much stronger, in fact, that when Baby goes Golden Oozaru (or 400x his SB2 level of power), they're able to mutually knock each other out and not falter too far behind Golden Oozaru baby's strength (though Baby was still stronger regardless).

Conclusion being, it's at least 400x SSJ3, or 160,000x Base.

*Strongest Form is another term for Super Baby 1 and Super Baby 2.

*While Baby claims Goku didn't get stronger by regaining his tail, in the OG manga and anime it's stated pretty clearly early on by Kid Goku (and probably more but I don't remember) that the Saiyan Tail gives you a passive power increase. Now, the jump in power Goku got at that moment wasn't actually too large on a quanitifable level, as while Kid Goku did get stronger, it's never indicated to be by any world shattering amounts, so this could be handwaved (which is what I'm going to do here) that the increase simply wasn't big enough to be noticeable at their already insane levels of power. A sort of diminishing return.

I probably missed a whole bunch that could make for a more accurate calc, but this is just what I thought up off the top of my head for fun.

Last edited:
The thing about SSJ4 to take into account is that it's a limit breaker form and a potential unlock, so it's not just the multiplier that makes it so strong, also it puts your body on optimal conditions for battle.

Wouldn't it just be Oozaru × Super Saiyan?
Probs not, Baby was superior to SS3 Goku in one of his weaker forms and then goes through 2 more transformations that are basically him turning SS2 / SS3 and he got smacked around by golden ape Goku which wouldn't make sense if the form was barely any stronger than SS3 Goku.

Probs not, Baby was superior to SS3 Goku in one of his weaker forms and then goes through 2 more transformations that are basically him turning SS2 / SS3 and he got smacked around by golden ape Goku which wouldn't make sense if the form was barely any stronger than SS3 Goku.
^ This. While on paper it makes sense to consider it SSJ + Oozaru, it just doesn’t make sense based on the gap shown.

I just wake up from sleep, what is happening??, i saw some talking about profiles
GP and jiren manga page, and all the angels and destroyer except whis and beerus do not meet the standards for profile creation. They might be deleted.

It’s still so crazy to me that with no Ki, while unconscious, cut in half, and with an extra near quarter of his body blasted away, (leaving naught but his chest, an arm, and half a face), he was able to tank a planet exploding on his face. And in Toei that explosion was so large the light it generated enveloped the whole galaxy.

And he STILL LIVED (albeit on death’s door) drifting throughout the cosmos. Dude is NOT built the same.

It’s still so crazy to me that with no Ki, while unconscious, cut in half, and with an extra near quarter of his body blasted away, (leaving naught but his chest, an arm, and half a face), he was able to tank a planet exploding on his face. And in Toei that explosion was so large the light it generated enveloped the whole galaxy.

And he STILL LIVED (albeit on death’s door) drifting throughout the cosmos. Dude is NOT built the same.
Absolutely insane.

Mind you, he does this, gets stronger, and then gets vaporized by Trunks the next time he appears within the manga like chapters later. Toriyama literally looked at this awe inspiring antagonist (and with the advent of Trunks and his doomed future, the Super Saiyan transformation of Legend), he built up over countless weeks and months and decided to make it obsolete immediately. He legitimately had the most unpredictable writing style there was at the time.

Mind you, he does this, gets stronger, and then gets vaporized by Trunks the next time he appears within the manga like chapters later. Toriyama literally looked at this awe inspiring antagonist (and with the advent of Trunks and his doomed future, the Super Saiyan transformation of Legend), he built up over countless weeks and months and decided to make it obsolete immediately. He legitimately had the most unpredictable style there was at the time.
I can't wait for the characters to be mentioned destroying the characters at an atomic level or something similar and for it to be accepted on this wiki.

One thing I liked that Raging Blast changed that sadly Sparking Zero reverted is making Super Kamehameha as a regular super attack relegated to only SSJ3 Goku.

Because it doesn't make sense his SSJ from can use it as a super attack but gets relegated as an Ultimate Attack as a SSJ2 while that form has to use basic Kamehameha as a super attack.

If the space that contains the multiverses is stated to be infinite. Would that bump db cosmo to 2A?
Case 1 uni is infite
Case 2 they are finite.

No hypertimelines 😓

Back