• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Whoever created that locked in the time chamber genre needs to be put 6 feet under with a beating heart so they understand what it feels like.
Kay while it is annoying I feel that's going too far, it's just a fanfic genre you can just ignore and move on...

Unless you were joking, in which case ignore and I'm sorry.

I mean. Hm. I’d like the Piccolo scan to be TL’d before I get started, but I think I’ll just do the sandbox and thread I have planned instead of waiting.

Here be a thread that talks about minor profile changes that SHOULDN'T lead to wars.

Here be a thread that talks about minor profile changes that SHOULDN'T lead to wars.
blud fears the verse he's in

Me currently after burning 25K CC into Ultra SSJ4 Gogeta’s Banner on DBL (it’s all I had):

E7a8WOdXsAQW_N3.jpg:large

After finishing this crt, you could fix the Daishinkan manga profile with manga skills stuff, there are some anime scan stuff, i feel uncomfortable with this, it needs a huge overhaul.
Or, ideally, the profile could be deleted, given the very minor, if not non-existent differences between the anime and manga versions of the Grand Priest.

Anime Daishinkan also has EE tho

huh, 2 new haxes are enough to warrant an entire new profile when everything else is pretty much the same?
But not thought based which gives him a pretty big advantage

Also like I said it is combination of all those haxs which makes his manga profile op if we are ready to combine all of those haxs in a single profile I don't mind removing the manga profile then

But not thought based which gives him a pretty big advantage

Also like I said it is combination of all those haxs which makes his manga profile op if we are ready to combine all of those haxs in a single profile I don't mind removing the manga profile then
We don't simply make pages to have op characters. The character is frankly the same dude with a single notable event separating them that just happens to grant him extra powers. I can see why it could warrant deletion.

We don't simply make pages to have op characters. The character is frankly the same dude with a single notable event separating them that just happens to grant him extra powers. I can see why it could warrant deletion.
huh??, by that logic, we should delete most variations of Son Goku, Vegeta that come from Toei, Games, etc....

huh??, by that logic, we should delete most variations of Son Goku, Vegeta that come from Toei, Games, etc....
nah, those experience very different stories, for example, Garlic Jr, Hirudegarnd, the events in the sagas themselves with tons upon tons of extra original stories, they are different enough, i would say

Back