• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Oh i see the problem.
I not talking about Goku and Hit. You said "you can't resist someone time traveling" which i disagree, since you totally can.

What Goku did is another discussion. Which is more easy to explain.
also that isn't what Goku did, he followed Hit, he wasn't unnafected by his skip, he followed him to stop his from attacking in the first place

.........that would be resistance to BFR, even then that doesn't apply here as Hit goes alone to the future

no, that means you yourself is Time Traveling to follow them, you are not resisting anything as there is absolutely nothing to resist in the first place

that would be resisting BFR, not Hit time traveling

"in reverse" aka the oposite of advancing time is to make it not move at all also scan for such statement please?, regardless the effects of the time cage are said to simply stop one in time, with Hit affirming that all he is doing is making Jiren be stopped
So I found it, but apparently it's a mistranslation of what Vados actually said.

She said Hit "is using Time Skip continually only on Jiren" (episode 111, 12:51, Sub) and the version I saw worded this as "Time Skip in reverse," (referring to the range of Time Skip, since Hit has inverted it from affecting everyone but himself to affecting a singular person not himself.)

Edit: The point remains regardless, though. All Time Prison is, is normal Time Skip, but locked onto a singular person in such a way that instead of reality being affected, they are. As Time Skip is indexed as both Time Stop and Travel, (and ignoring the narrative contradictions as accepted by thread), this means he's simply resisting both. Also, temporal BFR (forced time travel) is a thing. Check out Thor punching the World Serpent across time in GoW, or Aku throwing Jack through time in Samurai Jack. In this case, Jiren is resisting that.

Last edited:
You know, it occurs to me. Both (Manga) Merged Zamasu and Anilaza warp space time and create portals through punching really ******* hard. Like, identically to Vice Shout, it's just raw force being outputted in a punch that on paper anyone can do, (since it's just a matter of strength). Why don't we index that for profiles like we do for Vice Shout?

So I found it, but apparently it's a mistranslation of what Vados actually said.

She said Hit "is using Time Skip continually only on Jiren" (episode 111, 12:51, Sub) and the version I saw worded this as "Time Skip in reverse," (referring to the range of Time Skip, since Hit has inverted it from affecting everyone but himself to affecting a singular person not himself.)

Edit: The point remains regardless, though. All Time Prison is, is normal Time Skip, but locked onto a singular person in such a way that instead of reality being affected, they are. As Time Skip is indexed as both Time Stop and Travel, (and ignoring the narrative contradictions as accepted by thread), this means he's simply resisting both. Also, temporal BFR (forced time travel) is a thing. Check out Thor punching the World Serpent across time in GoW, or Aku throwing Jack through time in Samurai Jack. In this case, Jiren is resisting that.
I know it is a thing, i mentioned in the post you are answering

Both (Manga) Merged Zamasu and Anilaza warp space time and create portals through punching really ******* hard.
Firstly, Zamasu creates portals using supernatural powers.

Secondly, yes, Anilaza "パワーで空間をゆがめやがった" ("distorted space with his power"), but the Subspace Punch is described as "unbelievable" and "Quite a wonderful attack!" and is, appropriately, treated as a supernatural power by the Z-Fighters and the narrative, rather than merely a feat of strength any fighter can achieve. You'd think, if anybody could warp space via raw strength,—with nothing but punches,—you'd see that a lot more often from, say, Destruction Mode Toppo, Jiren, Blue Evolution Vegeta, Ultra Instinct Goku, etc.

Firstly, Zamasu creates portals using supernatural powers.
I suppose I misremembered this one. Fair enough.
Secondly, yes, Anilaza "パワーで空間をゆがめやがった" ("distorted space with his power"), but the Subspace Punch is described as "unbelievable" and "Quite a wonderful attack!" and is, appropriately, treated as a supernatural power by the Z-Fighters and the narrative, rather than merely a feat of strength any fighter can achieve.
Interesting. Makes sense to me.
You'd think, if anybody could warp space via raw strength,—with nothing but punches,—you'd see that a lot more often from, say, Destruction Mode Toppo,
This guy warps the WoV. This is literally considered space manip on his profile. On top of that, he should totally scale above the prior space manip feats in the series.
This guy transcends time. While it isn’t space, space and time are often connected and he should already upscale like Toppo.
Blue Evolution Vegeta, Ultra Instinct Goku, etc.
These guys beat the other guys, and have their own space manip feats. Should upscale.

So I dunno if these examples work all that well, really, when they mostly already qualify and by all logic on paper could totally pull it off if they just directed and controlled their spatial nonsense. It’s part of why I asked to begin with.

Hurts my heart everyday knowing that the only known HD scan of Jiya and Sachie-chan Guu!! has 0 seeders and 7 leechers.
I'm almost like this because the guy who does the Brazilian translation of Dragon Ball Super has several lost DB media (or at least very difficult to find) at home (physical) and doesn't scan it for the rest of the fandom.

Back