• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Honestly, someone in the next 2 months or so should try to give Goku time stop resistance again, it doesn't make sense for him to be without it, we saw Hit literally stopping time for his opponents and every anime mentions that he stops time, even Toei's own website, honestly that Omega thread was a total mistake, Hitto has several space-time manipulation abilities, and stopping time is one of them.

Honestly, someone in the next 2 months or so should try to give Goku time stop resistance again, it doesn't make sense for him to be without it, we saw Hit literally stopping time for his opponents
except it apparently.....doesn't stop time, there is a thread on it right now actually........honestly that hot mess is annoying

and every anime mentions that he stops time
except Vados that says otherwise and even says that Time Skip isn't Time Stop at all

, even Toei's own website,
which.....is contradicted by Vados in the own Series

honestly that Omega thread was a total mistake, Hitto has several space-time manipulation abilities, and stopping time is one of them.
he can stop time with 1 technique, Time Skip just isn't the one that stops time.......again, there is a thread going on this subject, you can always argue there

I remember this scene, he was really powerful at that time, if it was the old standard infinite speed if I'm not mistaken
It's been argued for Infinite speed before but it's never passed - not just for being an outlier, but also because it's implied to be because of the nature of his power rather than being a feat of speed

Whoever created that locked in the time chamber genre needs to be put 6 feet under with a beating heart so they understand what it feels like.
Kay while it is annoying I feel that's going too far, it's just a fanfic genre you can just ignore and move on...

Unless you were joking, in which case ignore and I'm sorry.

I mean. Hm. I’d like the Piccolo scan to be TL’d before I get started, but I think I’ll just do the sandbox and thread I have planned instead of waiting.

Here be a thread that talks about minor profile changes that SHOULDN'T lead to wars.

Here be a thread that talks about minor profile changes that SHOULDN'T lead to wars.
blud fears the verse he's in

Back