• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

N2zUY9u.png

Does the Universe have rings? Like, of dust and rocks?

Interesting question: what would happen if DBS aired in the 90s right after DBZ ended instead of GT? how would it affect power scaling?

“ヌッ!」
ひょうじょうこま かくど み めみひら
けわしい表情で細かい角度まで見ていたピッコロが、目を見開いた。
ひかり つつ ふた り なか す と
ピカッとあたりが光に包まれ、二人のシルエットが中に吸いこまれるようにして溶けていく。 おお ひかり しゅうしゅく しょうげき は
大きくかがやく光が収縮するとともに衝撃波があたりにひろがった。 「うっ!!」
なか おお き はだ かん せい こう かく しん ピッコロは、中からあふれてくる大きな気を肌で感じ、フュージョンの成功を確信した。
こんど ひかり なか きんにく よゆう ひょうじょう う ふたり がったい すがた 今度こそ光の中からあらわれたのは、きたえあげられた筋肉に、余裕の表情を浮かべる二人の合体した姿――!
いたお よ 「よし! さっさと行って倒してこい! ええと......なんて呼べばいい?」
こう かく き おとこ いっしゅん かお くび ニヤリと口角をあげて聞いたピッコロに、男は一瞬「「え」」といった顔をして、それからむずかしそうに首をひねる。
「「ポタラのときはベジットだっけ......じゃあ、えっと......」」 はや い
「もういい、早く行け!」
じぶん き べつ
自分で聞きはしたものの、なければないで別にいいのだ。 たお てき
そんなことよりいまは倒さなければいけない敵がいる。 おとこ かお
くび よこ ふ ピッコロにそううながされても、男はむずかしそうな顔をしたまま、首を横に振った。
な まえ こん ど 「「そうはいかない......たしかに名前があったほうがかっこいいかも......今度はえっと......」」
じゅう よう そんなに重要なことじゃないだろうが!
ことば のどもと で おとこ いきようようかお ピッコロの言葉が喉元まで出かかったところで、男は意気揚々と顔をあげた。
「「ゴジータだ!」」”

Let me seeeeeee.

This is the closest I can get to what appears to be the “Piccolo Senses Gogeta’s Inner Strength” passage that was referenced and spread by that one YT video on the novel. I’m checking it for…reasons. Totally separate from any future Revisions. This means trying to get it translated, of course.

Interesting question: what would happen if DBS aired in the 90s right after DBZ ended instead of GT? how would it affect power scaling?
well.........i think for powerscalling it wouldn't change much, assuming the story stays the same, DBS's powerscaling works with or without GT, which is not quite relevant for anything in the main cannon nowadays watch as daima brings back SSJ4 to prove me wrong

well.........i think for powerscalling it wouldn't change much, assuming the story stays the same, DBS's powerscaling works with or without GT, which is not quite relevant for anything in the main cannon nowadays watch as daima brings back SSJ4 to prove me wrong
The power scaling community would've been fun (by that I mean the arguments would've been hilarious 😂) considering the quality of them in 2012 let alone something from the late 1990's

Infinite Macrocosm
Infinite Living World
Infinite Afterlife

Each planet has its own Hell
There are infinite planets
Ergo Infinite Hells

Heaven is also infinite btw
Also infinite HTCs because infinite universe

Then each macrocosm has the same basic basic cosmological makeup (Infinite Living World, Infinite Afterlife, Infinite Hells, Infinite Heaven, infinite HTCs)

Ultra-gigachad 2-A Dragon Ball confirmed. Just add it already. Owari da.

Infinite Macrocosm
Infinite Living World
Infinite Afterlife

Each planet has its own Hell
There are infinite planets
Ergo Infinite Hells

Heaven is also infinite btw
Also infinite HTCs because infinite universe

Then each macrocosm has the same basic basic cosmological makeup (Infinite Living World, Infinite Afterlife, Infinite Hells, Infinite Heaven, infinite HTCs)

Ultra-gigachad 2-A Dragon Ball confirmed. Just add it already. Owari da.
And then it's later revealed that a powerscaler was helping in writing the new Dragon Ball stuff and we can finally delete it

I have a Discussion Thread for salad Saiyan what ifs
Tbh not a big fan of his What If's. Way too fanfictiony. Carthu's DB What If's are the best to me cause he doesn't mind going far but he won't outright ignore canon or make things up for the "story". He delivers it in a direct and more objective format. And tbh the quality is just better. Sadly he doesn't make them much anymore but his new vids are still good.

Tbh not a big fan of his What If's. Way too fanfictiony. Carthu's DB What If's are the best to me cause he doesn't mind going far but he won't outright ignore canon or make things up for the "story". He delivers it in a direct and more objective format. And tbh the quality is just better. Sadly he doesn't make them much anymore but his new vids are still good.
carthu goat

The only things that complicate things are that Tori-Bot's avatars are in the same multiverse as Dr Slump, but the real Akira Toriyama is outside of Dr Slump's reality, I'm referring to true and not to avatars that are affected by Arale.

There definitely are more grounded ones. Take Salad Saiyan a couple of years ago. The reason they are more outlandish now is probably something I would credit to GokuT23 or Sacred Saiyan. They'd constantly make videos like Goku born with God Ki or trained by the Grand Priest. They consistently raked in tons of views with those videos and I think others realized that all people wanted to see were characters getting as OP as possible so the scene is where it is now. To find a good grounded what if, you'd probably have to search for it, but when you do I think it's worth it. Seeing others use every resource from the world of Dragon Ball and compact it into a fun 2 hour story is a nice watch sometimes.

TL;DR: Watch his older what if's.

Last edited:
Back