• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I noticed that everyone took the day to do crt on level 1-A, it seems like it became a trend or something similar, can't wait for level 2 where Kaguya will be 2-C with her creation or Universe 7 with more than 8 spacetime.
ok i am now curious, Demon Realm, ROSAT, Universe, Afterlige, Kaioshin Realm = 5..........where's the other 3?

Divide afterlife between Heaven, Hell and Grand Kai planet
those......don't really have much evidence for being other space times......unless you take the Toei continuity that is......huh DBS manga has 2 extra ROSATs tho, so they get higher to 7

The last one I think would be the dimension of swirling lights?
that one has no evidence being inside the Universe tho......huh

Honestly I kinda wish everything was back to 3-A or Low 2-C or 2-C for DB depending on the verse (like 3-A GT/Battle of Gods, Low 2-C Infinite Zamasu, 2-C DBS anime god tiers)

those......don't really have much evidence for being other space times......unless you take the Toei continuity that is......huh DBS manga has 2 extra ROSATs tho, so they get higher to 7
I'm naturally talking with toei cosmology in mind.

that one has no evidence being inside the Universe tho......huh
Yeah, but it's the only one I could think of for the 8th one.

Me with access to the bbc iplayer that has every dbs episode, and amazon prime account with every toei movie and series up to garlic jr saga
I never had the courage to pay to watch anything, at most it was the last Avengers film in the cinema and that was many years ago, piracy here in Brazil is very high, due to the prices of things (blame the Brazilian government for the worst)

I watch everything through piracy and i don't care about these things, i can watch all anime in 4k and Full HD

I never had the courage to pay to watch anything, at most it was the last Avengers film in the cinema and that was many years ago, piracy here in Brazil is very high, due to the prices of things (blame the Brazilian government for the worst)

I watch everything through piracy and i don't care about these things, i can watch all anime in 4k and Full HD
I support piracy, no worries

But I also like the convenience of being able to watch stuff without risking a billion viruses

specially when I don't have pc, only mobile

Honestly, someone in the next 2 months or so should try to give Goku time stop resistance again, it doesn't make sense for him to be without it, we saw Hit literally stopping time for his opponents and every anime mentions that he stops time, even Toei's own website, honestly that Omega thread was a total mistake, Hitto has several space-time manipulation abilities, and stopping time is one of them.

Honestly, someone in the next 2 months or so should try to give Goku time stop resistance again, it doesn't make sense for him to be without it, we saw Hit literally stopping time for his opponents
except it apparently.....doesn't stop time, there is a thread on it right now actually........honestly that hot mess is annoying

and every anime mentions that he stops time
except Vados that says otherwise and even says that Time Skip isn't Time Stop at all

, even Toei's own website,
which.....is contradicted by Vados in the own Series

honestly that Omega thread was a total mistake, Hitto has several space-time manipulation abilities, and stopping time is one of them.
he can stop time with 1 technique, Time Skip just isn't the one that stops time.......again, there is a thread going on this subject, you can always argue there

I remember this scene, he was really powerful at that time, if it was the old standard infinite speed if I'm not mistaken
It's been argued for Infinite speed before but it's never passed - not just for being an outlier, but also because it's implied to be because of the nature of his power rather than being a feat of speed

Back