• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

ROSAT is a planet sized similar to earth unless you have evidence it got retconned.
main-qimg-bbb284009cc3fd7dc8808ea486c70b62

Hey guys, question. Do any of you have a scan for there being infinite time in universe 7? Could probably be very important...
What exactly does infinite time mean?

Something like this, maybe?
Kaioshin Realm: "Endlessly revolving around the circumference of the World Beyond and the Living World, they watch over the entire world and take balance."

Goku's word over the wiki's. Always use in-universe evidence. If a guide book doesn't contradict it (considering Goku isn't 100% sure, but is still reasonably sure), then it should still take precedent over a fan wiki.

Also, honestly, I'd take that if that's how it ends up being.

But goku stated "suppose" meaning he is not completely sure, if it was kami or popo I would take their words, but goku isn't quite.. the most knowledgeable guy. The wiki takes priority in this case

But goku stated "suppose" meaning he is not completely sure, if it was kami or popo I would take their words, but goku isn't quite.. the most knowledgeable guy. The wiki takes priority in this case
Also how Goku would know Goku isnt that knowledgeable or intelligent
But what is the proof for it being infinite actually?!

It doesn't seem like Goku is uncertain, though, just restating something that he already knows about the room.

Yeah, but the strongest evidence points that way and there is nothing in the other way "universe sized".

So the next episode of SDBH is suppose to be out tomorrow (at least for EST guys like me), hopefully we get to see the new Masked Saiyan in action and who the Mysterious Man is

So the next episode of SDBH is suppose to be out tomorrow (at least for EST guys like me), hopefully we get to see the new Masked Saiyan in action and who the Mysterious Man is
I think the masked saiyan is a copy version of Goku, Fu copy the entire universe and it environment, we also got both Frieza and Cooler inside it, a copy of Goku doesn't seem to be out of reach

It's very unlikely we'll learn anything about the Warrior in Black that wasn't in the arcade (he's totally Xeno Bardock though) but hopefully they'll show the Red-Masked Saiyan fight, and won't skip past it like so many others.

I think the masked saiyan is a copy version of Goku, Fu copy the entire universe and it environment, we also got both Frieza and Cooler inside it, a copy of Goku doesn't seem to be out of reach
My biggest theory is that it's Goku Black, he wears clothes eerily similar to Goku Black and he only has one visible eye much like Fused Zamasu in Heroes does

Yeah it's pretty much all but confirm, also it's nice that Bardock might appear in the anime for once because the dude's a total badass and I want to see a potential rematch between him and Frieza

"Endlessly revolving around the circumference of the World Beyond and the Living World, they watch over the entire world and take balance."

Oh that could probably work, where does that come from? Smh Zamasu always going fast when he doesn’t need to and vice versa, if push comes to shove I’ll create another thread if I find better evidence.

"Endlessly revolving around the circumference of the World Beyond and the Living World, they watch over the entire world and take balance."

Oh that could probably work, where does that come from? Smh Zamasu always going fast when he doesn’t need to and vice versa, if push comes to shove I’ll create another thread if I find better evidence.
From the Daizenshuu 7. Scroll down to till you find "Kaioshin Realm" (there's two; this is the second one).

If you have to talk to my back, at least consider that I can still answer. Anyway, I've talked with other guys and I'm pretty much convinced about it being at least 2-C because of it being a bubble multiverse (the link was really useful ngl). Plus yeah, I saw the Super Shenron scan to prove that even more.

To pretty much everyone here. I honestly idc about the tiering of DBS, I said stuff because I was basing myself on what I saw, then after a further debate off site I changed my mind on it.
I'm literally the only one who talked about your argument on here amd it's because I can't comment on a staff thread, and Gilver would copy past what I'd tell him on the staff thread anyway . So where's the problem ?

well I'm glad you changed your mind

I apologize for being rude. As usual I lashed out like a dumbass just because the thread got frustrating. I'm sorry.
NP. You know, is not that some notes written on the profiles are unbreakable laws for everyone, someone can still have doubts, you know.
I'm literally the only one who talked about your argument on here amd it's because I can't comment on a staff thread, and Gilver would copy past what I'd tell him on the staff thread anyway . So where's the problem ?
I was talking in general tho.

I'll be honest, and I know it'll be hard, but no matter the result, try to let it go for now and hope that a new feat comes in that'll give us something better to work with. It's not like this is going to be the last opportunity, not by a long shot, given that there is still content coming out.

Truth be told, I'm more hoping for more haxes and hax resistances more than anything to come out of future stuff, though I know I'll probably be let down.

If I've been rude on this thread in the past, I apologize. I've tried to keep my own thoughts out of this because I know that I can be really dumb a lot of the time, I'll be honest. I won't remove anything that I've said if it was, but if anyone took umbrage to what I posted, then I do apologize.

Uh... Reading DontTalk's response to my section has me rather confused. :/

I think he was somewhat missing a couple of my points. Maybe he didn't and I'm just tired... I haven't been getting much sleep at all. This wiki causes me to have so much stress. XD Honestly, I should probably just pick up my bags and leave for good.

@StrymULTRA "convinced about it being at least 2-C because of it being a bubble multiverse"

Do you mean at least Low 2-C? Not sure if you forgot the low in that or not. I know earlier you seemed quite convinced of it not being 2-C at all.

Back