• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I'll be honest, DBH is weird to me in that making a universe seems to take a significant amount of effort using tools and shit, whereas destroying timelines is just like 'eh whatever'.

Also people have been calling for 3-A DBS for years. And honestly, who knows, maybe Icarus flew too close to the sun this time. Doubtful, but possible.

what this guy is proposing is literally impossible , the broly novel refers to U7 being it's own dimension when broly and gogeta broke reality

And in DB kai there's a whole episode dedicated to buu destroying the dimensionnal walls of the universe ( call it non canon all you want , but dbs follows the DB kai continuity , this wiki just refuses to aknowledge that for reasons that are unkown to me )

and it being canon or not is irrelevant , the cosmology is the same for both the anime and manga , toriyama didn't figure out the cosmology until the anime asked him for a map , so he drew the map with the anime cosmology in mind

The map should be useable to every media of dbz, he made it in mind so us readers can understand the show better. He isn't going to draw one for each continuity, and it's really that simple, he draw a map, a map the explains the universe, everyone should use it. Canon or non canon, of there is no contradiction, use it. I wondered if after life is a whole space time, or just a big space time and heaven and hell are space times in a bigger space time aka afterlife

Thats a good Idea....very good Idea...I did the same for Sonic one...
But since I am on mobile....lol..

Will you be able to create one?? And we invite others to it on their wall in private...
I would, gimme your discord and teach me how to do it lmao because I really don't, maybe zamasu chan or someone can do it, and it should be specifically about the thread, and other future ones.

Wait, there the statement of galaxies existence endlessly in the universe, and some other statement such as "the infinite darkness or something " it was on cover with frieza in it, and that space is expanding infinitely. And it was stated to be based on our irl model, this should be enough imo

Correct me if I'm wrong but in OG DB was it stated by Popo that the Pendulum room/Room of Time creates time for the whole universe? That could further supports U7 being a space-time

It's in the daizunshu I suppose, so the u7 houses two potentially more if those space-times, neat. And vegeta destroyed it once, extra neat.

Infinite time is what I need, as in the timeline being infinite in length. Infinite space is covered already.
i don't think such a scan exsists , although you could say that since the universe is infinitely expansive ( as in it's forever expanding , stated in daizenshu ) than that would mean the timeline is also infinite if the universe can keep expanding into infinity

i don't think such a scan exsists , although you could say that since the universe is infinitely expansive ( as in it's forever expanding , stated in daizenshu ) than that would mean the timeline is also infinite if the universe can keep expanding into infinity
Yeah I sorta tried that already but everyone ignored it.

The room of time is stated to be stretched infinitely in all of directions, and it stretches about the size of earths atmosphere vertically that is. So the room of time is an infinite space time, and there are many of those in U7
You got a link to this statement?

Ehhhh when was that exactly cause that’d give him low 2-C...?
they don't accept the ROSAT to be universal in size here , it's just considered planet sized .

also it happenned twice :

1- training to fight black ( episode 63 )

2- training for the TOP ( can't remember the episode )

Not to pop your bubble, but is the Room of Time able to be used for canon? Or is this for Heroes? If the latter, then fair enough.

That one was for good reason though, the evidence for HDE was very flimsy
The time absorbtion feat is arguable imo, however the black hole feat should be more than enough. I'll say for now that the whole "pocket dimension" stuff is completely false and pretty much made up, but I'm planning on making a CRT in the future so I'd rather not write bibles now explaining why lmao

Edit: Once I do the CRT we can discuss it further since I'd rather just have it dealt with there. Either it get's accepted or it doesn't.

Last edited:
Back