• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

It's not even a fun contest because we all know that if someone really dissed the staff side like they are trying to diss the others, they'd be crying and closing the thread. That's the usual coward shit Matt pull whenever he get his panties in a twist.
Lol true it's not a contest when the opposition literally can't fight back
Honestly all this dissing and derailing is moot in grander scheme of thread...

What I am really nervous about is what bomb Ultima and DTDT will drop on the thread...🥶
They can drop whatever they want if you ask me , at least they've beem respectful, I don't even care anymore, it's obviously not gonna go through, but this place doesn't dictate a character's strenght anyway , i know the argument is sound , i know DB qualifies for it , and that's all that matters to me .

I- this is soo unfair and fishy
It happened like 2 or 3 time too, it was pretty funny. Goal post moving at it's finest. And obviously, the change still haven't been applied to the huge majority of pages that should have had their speed downgraded due to the standard changing.

They'll just revise the tier even if it was accepted. Then they'll hit it with another downgrade because it doesn't meet up with their current standard of the definition. It's pretty inconsistent on their part and straight up manipulative in order to keep a verse that they have baised feelings towards at a certain tier.

It happened like 2 or 3 time too, it was pretty funny. Goal post moving at it's finest. And obviously, the change still haven't been applied to the huge majority of pages that should have had their speed downgraded due to the standard changing.
So they just did it so that dbs doesn't get stronger. And I still don't know why we don't have toie vegito and buuhan

There was also that time when DBH was getting an immeasurable speed upgrade but it ended up with every character that had immeasurable speed via transcending time and space getting downgraded 😂😂

They'll just revise the tier even if it was accepted. Then they'll hit it with another downgrade because it doesn't meet up with their current standard of the definition. It's pretty inconsistent on their part and straight up manipulative in order to keep a verse that they have baised feelings towards at a certain tier.
Matt was caught in 4K admitting he was motivated by not wanting DB to be on a higher tier than Saint Seiya.

I'm gonna be honest I'm not getting over the Goku Black thing.
I feel you bro , but trust me what we did was far better than nothing, even if it just got through with a possibly , it really doesn't even change anything, he can use it in VS matches and ppl will the profile and be like " oh , cool "

There was also that time when DBH was getting an immeasurable speed upgrade but it ended up with every character that had immeasurable speed via transcending time and space getting downgraded 😂😂
I am still not knowing how is traversing space and time by pure speed isn't immeasurable, did some scientific evidence occured or they just did it because why not

I am still not knowing how is traversing space and time by pure speed isn't immeasurable, did some scientific evidence occured or they just did it because why not
I honestly don't know , all i remember is after that DBH CRT , the standard changed amd there was a staff thread to remove immeasurable speed from every character who's justifications were " transcends time and space / exists beyond time / stuff like that "

I honestly don't know , all i remember is after that DBH CRT , the standard changed amd there was a staff thread to remove immeasurable speed from every character who's justifications were " transcends time and space / exists beyond time / stuff like that "
So just "random bs go" name but it ain't funny. For now at least just make all the universes a low 2-c in dbh. At least

You saw what stunt StrymUltra pulled in the thread....
Well time to respond to the challenge.

Lets create a counter for this...

Sorry if I keep asking for help here...but I'd rather not respond willy nilly on staff only thread without oversight from you guys...

You saw what stunt StrymUltra pulled in the thread....
Well time to respond to the challenge.

Lets create a counter for this...

Sorry if I keep asking for help here...but I'd rather not respond willy nilly on staff only thread without oversight from you guys...
Just respond willy nilly if that's what you want, the only reason I'd post there is to call Matt a f aggot (**** that word filter garbage) who should sit down but I can't cause it's staff only.

Staff only so I'll say this here:

Fu's universe is a copy of U7 since it's was shown and stated to be one. Goku was on West city which is obviously on Earth so it's a copy of U7 and when U7's West city collapsed Trunks explicitly called U7 the original universe to Fu's copied universe. It was also never shown nor stated to have copied the other universes.

Edit: it was also explicitly stated in the manga to be a new space-time so Fu's universe being 3-A is out the question

Last edited:
Also it was never shown or stated that Fu created an entire timeline, just a universe. Literally every statement in the Big Bang Mission say that he's creating a universe lmao

Do anyone even follow SDBH anymore?! FFS even watching the anime alone proves that it's just a universe

It got what!? What the- right now I haven't seen anymore debunk the vice shoot and broly dimension feats, or they were accepted

The arc where he creates the universe is called the "Universe Creation Saga", his group are called "Those Who Plan the Universe Creation" (or "Universe Creation Planners", as the Fandom wiki is calling it), he enacts his plan by using the "Universe Seed" to grow a "Universe Tree" which is regularly and consistently stated to create a new universe... how much more evidence do you need that Fu created a universe?

It's also the same reason why Mechi's HDE got removed lmao
That one was for good reason though, the evidence for HDE was very flimsy.

Back