• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Yet they wonder why so many users decide to leave. It's such a tragic comedy. Even if the upgrades weren't going through, at least have the decency to actually acknowledge the arguments. Sheer courtesy. Nah, let's first ridicule the opposition repeatedly, only then use the same old excuses.

Kudos to Planck, Medeus and couple of others, tho. At least they engaged respectfully.

Did you guys watch the new SDBH, the episode look pretty good along with battle soundtrack, i must admit the promotion anime just getting better and better. Also the black caped guy sound is Goku's voice, something fishy going on here

I mean, he was downplayed, but mostly because it was a literal 1 episode version of the arc since the anime didn't want to start with the Dark Demon Realm stuff, so of course he didn't get a chance to really do much of anything. More than anything, it was likely to introduce a thing or two to be used for later in the promotional anime from my memory. It does act as a sort of backstory for Fu, at least, though I might be wrong on that front.

it more like a side thing to give some simplifying explaination stuff for Fu origin and the whole dark realm/demon race thing. The good thing about this anime a something to watch and actually the ost pretty rock

Shouldn't infinite zamasu have immeasurable speed since he travelled from future U7 to main timeline U7?
In other words he literally travelled through time without any time ring, which should qualify him for immeasurable speed.

Have y'all seen the ch.71 trailer?

Apparently Goku and Vegeta's training is done already. It looks like Vegeta is using Hakai properly and Goku is using UI in Base 😳 that was pretty fast. At least for Goku.

Have y'all seen the ch.71 trailer?

Apparently Goku and Vegeta's training is done already. It looks like Vegeta is using Hakai properly and Goku is using UI in Base 😳 that was pretty fast. At least for Goku.
Aight- that's a bit op imo, which is omega cool

I hope it's nothing bad. And vegeta is getting new haxes which is cool
Me neither. I think there might be a very small time-skip (like a month or something). I do hope Goku'll learn some useful abilities besides UI too because Vegeta has been learning a lot of new abilities lately.

Goku got the susano'o which is...meh, but at least vegeta is getting new haxes, and pretty good ones. It seems the dbs is heading to the path of strange abilities just like dbh

Goku got the susano'o which is...meh, but at least vegeta is getting new haxes, and pretty good ones. It seems the dbs is heading to the path of strange abilities just like dbh
Yeah a lot of DBS characters show new abilities randomily during fights lol. But I doubt we'll see Goku ever use the Susano'o ever again.

UI Susano + Mastered Hakai + FSF + the raw power of Gogeta/Vegetto, that really is pretty nuts to think about when it comes to dragon ball. Granted, I'm certain that fusion would split apart almost instantly, but still.

I don't think it's going to be accepted, and me and some people are in the moment of making a blog about dbz cosmology, so you should probably wait till we finish it, of we do that is
Just go and agree to it smh.

Timelines gonna be 2-B anyways iirc

Back