• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

You know galaxies can look like that yes?

We can literally confirm onscreen, in that very instance, the existence of variable galaxies.

We see, at the very least, hundreds of galaxies, and a mega one composed by others.

Stop pretending to be dense, even if you ignore the fact super galaxies exist, not only irl, not only in dbz, but even in that very image. you'd be objectively wrong thinking it'd be just 3-C based on the visual alone. Cut it out lad.

also i found another funny fucky like that too, might be 2 literal examples now.
and good if you want to continue answering.

I will continue since visually nothing there was shaped like Galaxi

esIf it doesn't visually look like a galaxy then it isn't.

and the visual >> statements and beliefs of oneself

Taste that Universe 7 is not 2-C, low 2-C, and make chaos reign.

After doing this, make sure you have good solid arguments to leave 3-A, if not i will come back here to make sure your theory falls apart
What are you yapping about man, i dont plan on doing shit except maybe calc a few feats so the verse ain't just suckling off frieza's feat for ten million multipliers 🗿

What are you yapping about man, i dont plan on doing shit except maybe calc a few feats so the verse ain't just suckling off frieza's feat for ten million multipliers 🗿
I don't understand multipliers and possibly never will, that's a headache, but i know practically everything about cosmology.

and good if you want to continue answering.
Should I not reply to you? Unless you're trolling and being obtuse on purpose? Which last I checked was report worthy?
I will continue since visually nothing there was shaped like Galaxi
literally circled them, those, are in fact, galaxies, just because you've, somehow, never seen what galaxies looked like beyond the milky way, that is not my cncern.
esIf it doesn't visually look like a galaxy then it isn't.
Thank god we can count like 100+ at least
and the visual >> statements and beliefs of oneself
This is true. Thankfully, it's a corroborated instance.
bro needs to work on his foreshortening tbh

Zeno's palace is outside the 12 Universes and the neutral zone, the @Executor_N0 translated a guide for us and said this

I'm not trolling, it's just that visually, it doesn't seem like it, it isn't, and I follow that argument that the universe is 3c, and it looks like that.
so that's how it is.

And as you say, if it is circular, the argument is my opinion, and it is supported by the representation of the universe.

Is there anything that bothers you about creating that?

and I said that about answering why if you don't agree with me you can't just change my mind in a moment.

and you save yourself the trouble of doing it.

Objectively, you only see a galaxy, nothing more.
Should I not reply to you? Unless you're trolling and being obtuse on purpose? Which last I checked was report worthy?

literally circled them, those, are in fact, galaxies, just because you've, somehow, never seen what galaxies looked like beyond the milky way, that is not my cncern.

Thank god we can count like 100+ at least

This is true. Thankfully, it's a corroborated instance.

bro needs to work on his foreshortening tbh

That day it was me against several opponents, it lasted for days, we left with trophy in hand.

I'm not trolling, it's just that visually, it doesn't seem like it, it isn't,
Not an argument.
"doesnt seem like it", is just playing off willful ignorance.
and I follow that argument that the universe is 3c, and it looks like that.
so that's how it is.
It doesn't even?
We see numerous galaxies in that visual. Multiple types even, from clusters, clouds, and more.
We see one big galaxy as well, but the existence of many smaller galaxies, tells us that, galaxys can, in fact vary, a fact hat applies not only irl, but in dbz. We know DBZ has mega galaxies, comprised of galaxies in and of themselves, a fact we not only see in that visual, but elsewhere too.

Pretending that's just 3-C, well you know the saying.

And as you say, if it is circular, the argument is my opinion, and it is supported by the representation of the universe.
No? I specifically said elliptical, and discs, neither of which are actual spheres.
Is there anything that bothers you about creating that?
The fact you're deliberately pretending to be obtuse and dense and pretending those arent galaxies just to be funny on a batteboarding forum 🗿

The alternative is you don't know basics about space and galaxies as a whole, in which case, that doesn't make you right, it just makes you ignorant my dude, wich, again, doesn't make you right.

and I said that about answering why if you don't agree with me you can't just change my mind in a moment.

and you save yourself the trouble of doing it.
So admission then?
Objectively, you only see a galaxy, nothing more.
That is blatantly not true.
Do I need to draw you a picture?

Hehehe, if Daima presents Infinite Universe again they will have to accept it, i just hope that this time it doesn't come with the excuse of translation error or hypebole.
I agree. I think the only actual legitimate argument against infinite universe is that Supers only statements and depictions of the universe is that it’s finite, hence DBZ era statements are retconned.

If Daima said the universe was infinite, there’s no counter argument.

Here’s hoping.

I agree. I think the only actual legitimate argument against infinite universe is that Supers only statements and depictions of the universe is that it’s finite, hence DBZ era statements are retconned.
In fact, there is a retold guide in which quotes are spoken about the galaxies being infinite, it is in the same guide on super, so it's impossible for this to have happened.
If Daima said the universe was infinite, there’s no counter argument.

Here’s hoping.
I hope you don't invent arguments about translation errors or hyperboles

Do you guys think Zamasu would date himself?
Zamasu after seeing a photo of himself be like:
UkFuDg.gif

In fact, there is a retold guide in which quotes are spoken about the galaxies being infinite, it is in the same guide on super, so it's impossible for this to have happened.

I hope you don't invent arguments about translation errors or hyperboles
You cannot be serious?

Every thread I’ve had the displeasure of you disagreeing with me your only argument is “hyperbole”…

At least demonstrate some self awareness.

It doesn't even?
We see numerous galaxies in that visual. Multiple types even, from clusters, clouds, and more.
We see one big galaxy as well, but the existence of many smaller galaxies, tells us that, galaxys can, in fact vary, a fact hat applies not only irl, but in dbz. We know DBZ has mega galaxies, comprised of galaxies in and of themselves, a fact we not only see in that visual, but elsewhere too.

Pretending that's just 3-C, well you know the saying.
Also as such DBZ there is nothing visual and contradicted by super.
The fact you're deliberately pretending to be obtuse and dense and pretending those arent galaxies just to be funny on a batteboarding forum 🗿

The alternative is you don't know basics about space and galaxies as a whole, in which case, that doesn't make you right, it just makes you ignorant my dude, wich, again, doesn't make you right.
such accusations are truly questionable.
Besides, that did sound offensive and I haven't done anything to offend you.
That is blatantly not true.
Do I need to draw you a picture?
It was visually made like this, and the universe is represented as just one galaxy in DBS

Back