• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I agree. I think the only actual legitimate argument against infinite universe is that Supers only statements and depictions of the universe is that it’s finite, hence DBZ era statements are retconned.
In fact, there is a retold guide in which quotes are spoken about the galaxies being infinite, it is in the same guide on super, so it's impossible for this to have happened.
If Daima said the universe was infinite, there’s no counter argument.

Here’s hoping.
I hope you don't invent arguments about translation errors or hyperboles

Do you guys think Zamasu would date himself?
Zamasu after seeing a photo of himself be like:
UkFuDg.gif

In fact, there is a retold guide in which quotes are spoken about the galaxies being infinite, it is in the same guide on super, so it's impossible for this to have happened.

I hope you don't invent arguments about translation errors or hyperboles
You cannot be serious?

Every thread I’ve had the displeasure of you disagreeing with me your only argument is “hyperbole”…

At least demonstrate some self awareness.

It doesn't even?
We see numerous galaxies in that visual. Multiple types even, from clusters, clouds, and more.
We see one big galaxy as well, but the existence of many smaller galaxies, tells us that, galaxys can, in fact vary, a fact hat applies not only irl, but in dbz. We know DBZ has mega galaxies, comprised of galaxies in and of themselves, a fact we not only see in that visual, but elsewhere too.

Pretending that's just 3-C, well you know the saying.
Also as such DBZ there is nothing visual and contradicted by super.
The fact you're deliberately pretending to be obtuse and dense and pretending those arent galaxies just to be funny on a batteboarding forum 🗿

The alternative is you don't know basics about space and galaxies as a whole, in which case, that doesn't make you right, it just makes you ignorant my dude, wich, again, doesn't make you right.
such accusations are truly questionable.
Besides, that did sound offensive and I haven't done anything to offend you.
That is blatantly not true.
Do I need to draw you a picture?
It was visually made like this, and the universe is represented as just one galaxy in DBS

I can't tell what's funnier: the fact that you guys think Daima is going to explore brand-new worthwhile insight on the cosmology beyond introducing new planets, or the fact that you guys think the manga is going to be adapted.
I don't think there's anything wrong with hoping Daima explores the size of the universe, and I think it's kind of sad you felt the need to mock people who want to see more Dragon Ball content.

What are you even doing here at this point?

Also as such DBZ there is nothing visual and contradicted by super.
???
such accusations are truly questionable.
I pray that's what's going on, the alternative is you don't know what galaxies look like yet are arguing what galaxies look like. In which case, go watch a video on space or some shit idk man, just google image "galaxies" at the very least, like come on 🗿
Besides, that did sound offensive and I haven't done anything to offend you.
You're literally pretending the hundreds of galaxies, elliptical discs, and more aren't galaxies, because we see a super ultra massive galaxy, something that exists not only irl, but an established concept in DBZ, not only "stated", but shown in multiple space zoom outs throughout super.

You're deliberately being obtuse.
It was visually made like this, and the universe is represented as just one galaxy in DBS
Actually, it's represented by a super ultra mega galaxy, with a bunch of other, probably also super mega galaxies, both within, and around it, encased in a dimensional wall like a sphere 🗿

Actually, it's represented by a super ultra mega galaxy, with a bunch of other, probably also super mega galaxies, both within, and around it, encased in a dimensional wall like a sphere 🗿
I can accept text from the Daizenshuu stating galaxies exist infinitely throughout the universe, but I absolutely cannot accept a portrayal of the universe blatantly depicting numerous different galaxies as depicting more than one galaxy.

The arguments against high 3-A DBS universes you’ve literally supported when used against infinite speed StS.
Infinite energy = infinite speed

Did you mean to say, anyway at no point did i go to your thread and claim it was hypebole, when whenever i had the chance i refuted your points

But if your ego was hurt, it's not my fault, because those who were talking about hyperbole were the opponents.

Infinite energy = infinite speed

Did you mean to say, anyway at no point did i go to your thread and claim it was hypebole, when whenever i had the chance i refuted your points

But if your ego was hurt, it's not my fault, because those who were talking about hyperbole were the opponents.
All your arguments are hyperboles and poetry.

Ahh yes, make you leave out the feats when complaining about the ratings and focus on a minor supporting point

I wouldn't do something like that, this is the most misleading way to get infinite speed, although i see that this is not accepted on the infinite energy = infinite speed Wiki
Yeah, because infinite energy =/= infinite speed.
the top will literally never allow anything before that arc to enable infinite speed, or hell Gas taking time to cover a finite distance. if you want inf dbz, ya best pray they add new feats in upcoming stuff instead.

Yeah, because infinite energy =/= infinite speed.
the top will literally never allow anything before that arc to enable infinite speed, or hell Gas taking time to cover a finite distance. if you want inf dbz, ya best pray they add new feats in upcoming stuff instead.
Best way to grant infinite speed is to cross something infinite

Infinite battle power would be the equivalent in this case for DB Universe (However there's no way in gods earth they wouldn't knowledge it if the writer was serious in such a statement)
It's been stated several times, hundreds of times, but having infinite energy doesn't guarantee you defeating a God of destruction.

Back