• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

y'all wouldnt be having these problems if you uncomposited the cosmology tbh
Shared cosmology still stays, until i finish arranging all the things for cosmology to be 2-C with only original material.

Besides, we have enough evidence for cosmology to still continue, but anyway, someday I'll solve this problem.

Shared cosmology still stays, until i finish arranging all the things for cosmology to be 2-C with only original material.

Besides, we have enough evidence for cosmology to still continue, but anyway, someday I'll solve this problem.
agenda scaling is all that matters

agenda scaling is all that matters
i-it can't be...

VMDAZRA.png

I'm noticing...

I mean Cell being a ssj is not that big of a deal

He already had the aura even before his attack on Ginger City, as we see in the Trunks epilogue after the Cell Games

We can't really make a distinction of when he uses his super saiyan state and when he doesnt

Whenever Cell powers up and the Super Saiyan's signature aura appears, we can reasonably extrapolate it has transformed.
Not really, he can just be in super saiyan and then power up more

We see this many times like how Goku was a SSJ 24/7 in preparation for the Cell games, yet he can still power up with the SSJ aura when he begins his fight with Cell

Not really, he can just be in super saiyan and then power up more

We see this many times like how Goku was a SSJ 24/7 in preparation for the Cell games, yet he can still power up with the SSJ aura when he begins his fight with Cell
I said "reasonably".

Goku mastered Super Saiyan, effectively eliminating its physical strain when outside of combat and significantly reducing its energy drain at full power.
Cell had not and, evidently, never did.

Unlike the Saiyans, whose hair readily indicates their current form, Cell's current form can only reasonably be determined by its aura.

Besides,
  1. As Imperfect Cell, the aura does not appear until the battle in the archipelago.
  2. As Semi-Perfect Cell, the aura does not appear until the battle with Super Vegeta.
  3. As Perfect Cell, ignoring its usage of Third Grade Super Saiyan, the aura does not appear until the Cell Games.

I always interpreted Cell’s Super Saiyan as being a passive constant state, (so long as he utilizes Ki), thanks to his genetics, similar to how Merged Zamasu is technically always a Super Saiyan Rosé despite never transforming. Especially because Cell’s “Ki-Sensory Similarity,” effect also covers the SSJs that comprised him, I believe.

I agree. I think the only actual legitimate argument against infinite universe is that Supers only statements and depictions of the universe is that it’s finite, hence DBZ era statements are retconned.

If Daima said the universe was infinite, there’s no counter argument.

Here’s hoping.
How do you actually visualize an infinite universe while still showing other universes in a series without making it seem finite?
Is that even possible

Last edited:
How do you actually visualize an infinite universe while still showing other universes in a series without making it seem finite?
Is that even possible
Not literally, but the best scans for infinite universes say that the observable universe is surrounded by infinite darkness, how is that depicted in Super? Because as far as I can tell, no such darkness is even artistically portrayed.

All evidence towards the size of the universe in DBS says the universe is finite, and all evidence saying it is infinite comes from secondary canon sources originating from many years ago, it's very easy to see how they're retconned given direct confirmation of universes being finite in both anime and manga of super.

Not literally, but the best scans for infinite universes say that the observable universe is surrounded by infinite darkness, how is that depicted in Super? Because as far as I can tell, no such darkness is even artistically portrayed.

All evidence towards the size of the universe in DBS says the universe is finite, and all evidence saying it is infinite comes from secondary canon sources originating from many years ago, it's very easy to see how they're retconned given direct confirmation of universes being finite in both anime and manga of super.
Which further proves why the visual is inaccurate cause talons planet is located in the darkness not to mention the fact that the visual lacks other realms to

Which further proves why the visual is inaccurate cause talons planet is located in the darkness not to mention the fact that the visual lacks other realms to
No, it proves the statements from 20-year-old guides have no bearing on Super.

Super is primary canon, and guides are secondary, saying the visual representation that contradicts the guides shouldn't be used is literally backwards logic.

Pocket realities don't need to be depicted, it's not like you should be able to "see" metaphysical realms like the afterlife, it would be more concerning if we could see them tbh. The marbles are very clearly the living universe, and the representations are not consistent with other descriptions from secondary canon sources that state the living universe is surrounded by infinite darkness - the living universe isn't surrounded by any darkness or any reasonable artistic expression of that concept being shown in Super whatsoever. Further contradicted by both DBS and DB Chou saying the universe is finite.

No, it proves the statements from 20-year-old guides have no bearing on Super.

Super is primary canon, and guides are secondary, saying the visual representation that contradicts the guides shouldn't be used is literally backwards logic.

Pocket realities don't need to be depicted, it's not like you should be able to "see" metaphysical realms like the afterlife, it would be more concerning if we could see them tbh. The marbles are very clearly the living universe, and the representations are not consistent with other descriptions from secondary canon sources that state the living universe is surrounded by infinite darkness - the living universe isn't surrounded by any darkness or any reasonable artistic expression of that concept being shown in Super whatsoever. Further contradicted by both DBS and DB Chou saying the universe is finite.
Calling afterlife and kaioshin realm pocket reality is crazy lol also that you ignored the fact that the actual map depicts this realm and we can visually see them.You do realize that manga uses the official map of macrocosm to and you literally have like like 1 or 3 depiction against like 5 to 7 depiction of the universe given by the author,guide and the super manga not to mention the fact the said 1 to 3 depictions also lacks the most important realms of the cosmology and also contradicts previous info from manga about existence of a dark expanse that contains living beings like yakon and its planet which is further given context about in guide it is a no brainer that what depiction shown is right or wrong

Which is why using that view may be misleading imho, infinite universe or not.
Wait, doesn't the super manga use the actual macrocosm model?

Make a crt where we can't comment, hide behind the teams so we don't give solid arguments, complete a crt without any problems and with help from the administrators.

people always forget they can ask for permission for a post

I didn't want to deal with yet another 20 page long thread of constant back and forth between several different members at once..........there was no need for that in the past threads, staff even called out people for doing it, blame the people who made the past threads nearly incomprehensible messes, not me 🤷‍♂️

people always forget they can ask for permission for a post

I didn't want to deal with yet another 20 page long thread of constant back and forth between several different members at once..........there was no need for that in the past threads, staff even called out people for doing it, blame the people who made the past threads nearly incomprehensible messes, not me 🤷‍♂️
Don't worry it won't take long there are already 3 mods in agreement with the thread

Back