• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Did Matt really just say, "using it to appear pseudo-intellectual by posting some equations." to Gilver's comment.

Did Matt really just say, "using it to appear pseudo-intellectual by posting some equations." to Gilver's comment.
What's up with that guy ? Why is he even there ? He's not staff and all he does is be rude to whoever agrees ?

Am I missing something?

I see him on every dbz thread saying "wank" and nonsense, and didn't he just sayed the zeni didn't erase the future timeline!?

Just go and check it
I literally debunked what he is saying in the last thread and gygas3 even managed to convince them using the same argument.

Proof that this dude is just trynna start smtg , and what happened to that thread being staff only ??? How is everyone just replying xD

I literally debunked what he is saying in the last thread and gygas3 even managed to convince them using the same argument.

Proof that this dude is just trynna start smtg , and what happened to that thread being staff only ??? How is everyone just replying xD
You see, humans are kinda cringe.

Aight, whenever someone speaks wrong just say we rejected it before, give them a bit of taste of their own medicine >:)

Guys someone knowledgeable pls debunk Matt's assult on timelines , I may be bit underpowered in that department.

He is just derailing in my opinion.
1- the time machine travels to parrallel worlds along the 5th axis anyway not to the future of the same timeline , so that point is moot

2- the timeline that trunks and mai go to is a completely new one ( as evident by the number of time Rings )

3- the time ring corresponding to FT's timeline is gone , we see that there are only 6 left when they would've been 7 if zeno didn't nuke the actual timeline

1- the time machine travels to parrallel worlds along the 5th axis anyway not to the future of the same timeline , so that point is moot

2- the timeline that trunks and mai go to is a completely new one ( as evident by the number of time Rings )

3- the time ring corresponding to FT's timeline is gone , we see that there are only 6 left when they would've been 7 if zeno didn't nuke the actual timeline
Thanks...

i think what Matt used to debunk is the scene when Goku go with Time Machine back to the void Future Zeno still floating to bring him to their timeline. Possibly he reason that Time Machine could goes back there mean still have time

Yeah, Giygas' argument is pretty solid so you definitely should use that. Although there only being 6 Time Rings left should have already disproven the Zeno downplay but oh well

i think what Matt used to debunk is the scene when Goku go with Time Machine back to the void Future Zeno still floating to bring him to their timeline. Possibly he reason that Time Machine could goes back there mean still have time
The time machine does not travel on the time Axis , that point literally does not debunk anything , parallel worlds are aligned on a 4th spatial axis ( Or 5th axis overall) not on the temporal axis

Except the time machine goes there explicitly because it has it registered, not because of time stuff, if an hotel explode, a self driving car can still go where the hotel used to be and we see that the time ring for the timeline is gone. So Matt is full of shit.

That's the most hypocritical shit I'v heard in a long time and you just know Matt and half the staff would shit their pants in rage if someone shit talked them like that.
It's so sad that the thread derailed into a " who can diss the other more " contest .

We had a really great premise, an opportunity to clarify a lot of things .

But you know who started making fun of the blog and then the DB downplay squad followed suit .

The Matt dude even straight up insulted Gilver's intelligence, you can't even discuss DB without either getting laughed at or insulted , i had a CRT in mind ( my 1st ever CRT btw ) but now I'm just scared to post it

Well we all could just hope now tbh. Imagine if this was a downgrade, everyone will be agreeing with it. Sadly

Honestly all this dissing and derailing is moot in grander scheme of thread...

What I am really nervous about is what bomb Ultima and DTDT will drop on the thread...🥶

Back