• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I'll be honest, at this point I'm expecting them to be downgraded to 3-A with Zen'o being Low 2-C, but it is nice to see that Ultima said something about it.

I'll be honest, at this point I'm expecting them to be downgraded to 3-A with Zen'o being Low 2-C, but it is nice to see that Ultima said something about it.
i ain't ever gonna take anything on here seriously if that happens , might aswell turn this into a joke acc

With the justification given, it was kinda cap, I'll be honest.

I probably should've mentioned that there should've been something in getting people like Piccolo and Vegeta to legitimately and earnestly change their ways, but with the spirit bomb example, that really wasn't a fair way for it to get that.

Wait a second! I finally get Ultima argument. (Or at least, I think I do). So, I guess he means since a Universe has 3 spatial dimensions with 1 temporal dimension, and since the timeline itself is imbedded into multiple separate space-times (Meaning, there's an extra temporal dimension above this relating to 'time' itself, this implies that there's 5 dimensions for each timeline.

That, or fiction is just stupid it has weird logic. Probably the latter. ;)

Yeah, 5-D isn't just 4 spatial dimensions and 1 temporal dimension on this site, it can be 3 spatial and 2 temporal, which is what's being argued with the timeline thing. It feels weird that it's being called a loophole, I'll be honest, unless they want to change it to only relate to 1 temporal and more spatial for some reason.

With the justification given, it was kinda cap, I'll be honest.

I probably should've mentioned that there should've been something in getting people like Piccolo and Vegeta to legitimately and earnestly change their ways, but with the spirit bomb example, that really wasn't a fair way for it to get that.
I agree with the removal. I can probably make something to get it back. Roshi has a statment saying Goku influence people.
But my main problem is how fast it happened

Wait a second! I finally get Ultima argument. (Or at least, I think I do). So, I guess he means since a Universe has 3 spatial dimensions with 1 temporal dimension, and since the timeline itself is imbedded into multiple separate space-times (Meaning, there's an extra temporal dimension above this relating to 'time' itself, this implies that there's 5 dimensions for each timeline.

because of bigger timeline wrap many smaller timelines i think

I agree with the removal. I can probably make something to get it back. Roshi has a statment saying Goku influence people.
But my main problem is how fast it happened
Actually i'm the one who want to speed that thread up, we currently don't need a trivial CRT like that and focus on bigger thing like the cosmology thread

well that's the argument lol
It feels weird that it's being called a loophole, I'll be honest, unless they want to change it to only relate to 1 temporal and more spatial for some reason.
why is it a loophole ? why can't it just be LOW 1-C ? i don't get it

Someone in the thread mentioned that it was technically a loophole with DBS/H being able to qualify for it. With how Low 1-C works, unless they revise the tier, it's not really a loophole as far as I can understand it. 3 Spatial and 2 Temporal still add up to 5. It might not look so impressive relatively speaking, because it's a lot easier to imagine another spatial dimension over an infinite amount of 4D universes, but that shouldn't honestly be the only way to read that.

Gentleman, gentleman. We must consider one undeniable fact of this wiki's standards. While one might be forced to say that this would be a 5-D timeline if one agrees each Universe is their own separate space-time, but! One could say that they should just remain 2-C, because destroying a 5-D world doesn't necessarily make someone Low 1-C, unless each dimension is considered infinitely higher based on the case by case scenario for the series of how they treat dimensions. Like, with the whole Ben 10 thing going on.

J̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶i̶n̶g̶

A second temporal dimension is inherently infinitely higher than a first because it would contain infinite snapshots of said first temporal dimension. They could still probably use that if they wanted to in the end, but it would be dishonest.

@Zeta Well yes, but see. The wiki standards seems to have to be more explicit on this. Not saying I disagree with you or anything

The wiki standards themselves tend to be applied differently between universes anyway, so who knows what'll happen.

That being said, Ultima seems to think it'd lead to Low 1-C. While that's not a final word, that is at least a sign that it could come to pass. That depends on if 5-D timelines are accepted, or if Universes get downgraded to 3-A.

We'll see, though.

Man, I'm just waiting for the standards to change yet again.

I can agree that 2-C part and infinite speed is a bit iffy, but I don't see how Low 1-C upgrade is wrong, unless you change the standards of course.
For me, the infinit speed is actualy the most logical part of the upgrade, we consider those distance infinite, right? So any attack that cross those distance has to be infinite in speed, that's super clear cut to me.

I shouldn't have read that since I'm trying to avoid spoilers but kekw.

Anyways, I'm guessing you basically mean Whis wants Goku to achieve a constant, always active state of UI, like the angels?

If Goku does achieve that, it'll be extremely helpful in vs battles that involve danmaku type abilities which use hax and such, seeing as one of Goku's main issues with UI is that he doesn't always have the instinctive reaction activated. This will fix that while finally also covering for the weakness he has that's been directly mentioned narratively (which is that he constantly lowers his guard, resulting in him being given a potentially fatal injury at just a simple, standard issue laser gun), which was the entire purpose of UI from back in RoF.

a potentially fatal injury at just a simple, standard issue laser gun
People should stop saying that shit because it's not ******* true, if one of the blaster from Frieza's army was fired at King Piccolo at his peak and he attacked it with all he had, it would cleave right through him, his attack and the continent / moon behind him. Those aren't 'standard laser gun', a blaster from star wars can't do that shit.

Back